Author Topic: Toilet.com thinks am Mil Polo's scotland yard handle.  (Read 6341 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Toilet.com thinks am Mil Polo's scotland yard handle.
« on: December 06, 2014, 10:29:35 AM »
That is least suprising considering the average IQ in the toilet. Mil's uses nyakinywa and scotland yard handles..after rcb big fight...he joined the toilet..and registered scotland yard to reveal details of posters...he had gained access to as moderator.

For the record..i have never needed two handles...and do not intend to ever post in the toilet again.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Toilet.com thinks am Mil Polo's scotland yard handle.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 03:55:02 PM »
Amen.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 04:00:07 PM »
Something like that would be a pastime there.  Most are well adjusted intellectually to engage in that kind of thing.  Typically at their wits ends discussing these things.

I was there a week ago when this site slowed down quite bit.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 04:26:25 PM »
Am the biggest beneficiary, I have two churches now. :D
They'd pay anything to get Pundito to break his vow to never post there. And that's what hurts them most. They can't get him back
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 04:48:58 PM »
Nipate.com is doing very well,if it wasn't,everyone would have relocated to this place long ago,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Nyakinywa

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 06:23:56 PM »
That is least suprising considering the average IQ in the toilet. Mil's uses nyakinywa and scotland yard handles..after rcb big fight...he joined the toilet..and registered scotland yard to reveal details of posters...he had gained access to as moderator.

For the record..i have never needed two handles...and do not intend to ever post in the toilet again.

You were doing well until you confused me with Mil Polo... even those here from rcb will confirm to you I do not even know him.
I joined rcb when him and most of you already left. His best friends like Mwari and Mla already confirmed this. That IQ part is interesting to say the least if you ask me.. :o
You are still entitled to your opinion though.. :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 06:45:10 PM »
Choo is dead. They just don't know it. Yet it is as clear as daylight. I carried out an experiment there and now have the results. Wait and see. I pity them really.

Am the biggest beneficiary, I have two churches now. :D
They'd pay anything to get Pundito to break his vow to never post there. And that's what hurts them most. They can't get him back
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 06:48:37 PM »
Really? How many relocated to RCB from Mashada and KOL (Kenya online List)? How many relocated from TOP to Choo? The momentum is unstoppable. Veritas only has to stop making new changes every so often.

Nipate.com is doing very well,if it wasn't,everyone would have relocated to this place long ago,

Without Prejudice.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2014, 11:55:00 PM »
Negro, there is church there. If you scatter it, you will pay dearly

Choo is dead. They just don't know it. Yet it is as clear as daylight. I carried out an experiment there and now have the results. Wait and see. I pity them
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2014, 12:34:02 AM »
Do they pay mbegu?
Negro, there is church there. If you scatter it, you will pay dearly

Choo is dead. They just don't know it. Yet it is as clear as daylight. I carried out an experiment there and now have the results. Wait and see. I pity them