Author Topic: Will kamwana and ilk salvage ruto from the hague?  (Read 3982 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
Will kamwana and ilk salvage ruto from the hague?
« on: December 05, 2014, 07:20:35 PM »
Well, it is very clear that pork and hounds around him could be the pivot in ruto's case. Is it plausible for them to tell ruto to keep off presidency in 2017 and 2022 (Or to make things even better, that ruto campaigns for giddy moi)  so that his cases can be eased?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Will kamwana and ilk salvage ruto from the hague?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 08:29:21 PM »
Are you joking?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 09:52:05 PM »
Let's just say you will not see similarly concerted efforts to save the hustler from the Hague from those quarters.  The hustler's case seems to have picked up some steam the last few days.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 10:54:32 PM »
They do not need him. Moi managed 12 years and then he was impossible to get rid of. Kibaki learned the mistake. Wamalwa allegedly died of HIV at a time nobody was dying of the illness. Awori lost to a suddenly moneyed poor doctor Otuoma. Kalonzo wass told pole baba. WSR must be beaten before 2017. If not before 2022

Let's just say you will not see similarly concerted efforts to save the hustler from the Hague from those quarters.  The hustler's case seems to have picked up some steam the last few days.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 10:47:45 AM »
It is near impossible to salvage Ruto case [in say witness tampering] when OTP are concluding their case. Ruto and Sang will have to go the whole hog unless they win mid way..no-case to answer. Uhuru can only help him say financially (considering the money ruto is dishing out, that is not a problem) and maybe physiologically.

Ruto has box himself into a tight corner politically by his loyality and fawning; he need to demand medve-putin arrangment; otherwise he has to trust gema will stick to the deal.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 04:40:23 PM »
Its hard for ruto to demand putin-medviedev with uhuru off the hook,i believe uhuru will stand with him in these hard times,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Logan

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 06:48:46 PM »
Its hard for ruto to demand putin-medviedev with uhuru off the hook,i believe uhuru will stand with him in these hard times,

Without Prejudice.

Uhuru always made it clear he would stand by Ruto. But Uhuru also made it clear to him he had no control of where the loyalty of those around him, i.e the GEMA cabals rests on such matters. This in a way makes wsr understand his failure to garner support from GEMA nation cannot be blamed on Uhuru. You can then draw your conclusions.
And Life Goes On..