Author Topic: Factory Jobs in the US Booming  (Read 917 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Factory Jobs in the US Booming
« on: September 26, 2022, 06:25:57 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/26/business/factory-jobs-workers-rebound.html

US manufacturing is experiencing a rebound. I'm not sure what it is with Americans, but they can't be stopped.  People like to hate on the US, but nobody can beat them whether it comes to the military, the economy, innovation...they are #1 and no, china and india will not be close in our lifetimes (this is another myth that people are perpetuating with no evidence.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Factory Jobs in the US Booming
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 06:34:53 PM »
Yes Factory jobs in the Military Industry Complex are booming due to Ukrainian crisis. So booming it is that Manufacturers like Boeing are now prioritizing Military sections of it business incomparison to Civil aviation bit.
Lots of people have switched from civil aviation to military aviation

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/26/business/factory-jobs-workers-rebound.html

US manufacturing is experiencing a rebound. I'm not sure what it is with Americans, but they can't be stopped.  People like to hate on the US, but nobody can beat them whether it comes to the military, the economy, innovation...they are #1 and no, china and india will not be close in our lifetimes (this is another myth that people are perpetuating with no evidence.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 02:23:37 AM »
I noticed the same
The lockdowns in China did it.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 06:49:52 AM »
America cities, small towns, countryside, and everywhere is a boomtown. The US economy has been booming since the 1920s without relenting. Infrastructure was built many years ago, and continuous research and development keep America reinventing itself while adapting to global shocks effortlessly. Even in small towns around the Mojave desert, more desert than Turkana and Northern Kenya combined has plenty of food. Walmart and other chains are selling food in Kingman, Mohave Valley, Barstow, and all the small towns in the Mojave desert. America is the only country on earth that will NEVER run out of milk, both fresh and Mursik, Unga, collard greens, and all your favorite foods, even in the Mojave desert.
For 20 years straight, I have been buying meat, unga, milk, and collard greens (Sukuma wiki) weekly, and I have never seen them run out of the shelves, even in the middle of the pandemic. The factories/supply chain and the economy are steel because people have money.
I have since figured out that hunger in Kenya and many parts of the world is because people don't have money, not famine, drought, or lack of water. If people had money to buy food, other people in the private sector far away would be willing to supply food by setting up food factories everywhere. If Turkanas and people in hunger areas had cash in their pockets, Naivas, Uchumis, and other chains would be setting up shops everywhere. The Middle East is a desert, but people have plenty of food because the economy{dispensing cash to folk} is thriving; hence companies are selling food everywhere. If the money disappears, as in an economic collapse, no one will be willing to take risks and supply food/essential commodities, especially corporations. Kenya's economy has been anemic since the 1960s, which is why Kenyatta, Moi, Kibaki, and Uhuru, were flagging foods to millions of people! I hope Ruto will be the last President to do this. Creating an economy that dispenses cash to citizens in all wards will rectify food and security problems for good. The people who will require food are the usual homeless, sick, and disabled people, which are in every country, rich or poor. They constitute less that 1% of the population.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2022, 07:20:59 AM »
The Americans protestant work ethic is admirable and the large country of 50 states gives it huge economic punch.That is the edge they have over Europeans.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2022, 12:21:22 PM »
How will Hasla reconcile moralism evangelism with the imperative to turn anything into capital in our poor economy. Mwafrika govts have criminalized everything which works in the US.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2022, 12:36:56 PM »
The dollar criminal enterprise works well for the US. When you can just print papers, brand them dollars and have the biggest army to defend the papers you will keep winning economically. You want coffee you force Kenya to take papers; you want oil- force mwarabu to take paper- want food force mexico to take your paper.

America cities, small towns, countryside, and everywhere is a boomtown. The US economy has been booming since the 1920s without relenting. Infrastructure was built many years ago, and continuous research and development keep America reinventing itself while adapting to global shocks effortlessly. Even in small towns around the Mojave desert, more desert than Turkana and Northern Kenya combined has plenty of food. Walmart and other chains are selling food in Kingman, Mohave Valley, Barstow, and all the small towns in the Mojave desert. America is the only country on earth that will NEVER run out of milk, both fresh and Mursik, Unga, collard greens, and all your favorite foods, even in the Mojave desert.
For 20 years straight, I have been buying meat, unga, milk, and collard greens (Sukuma wiki) weekly, and I have never seen them run out of the shelves, even in the middle of the pandemic. The factories/supply chain and the economy are steel because people have money.
I have since figured out that hunger in Kenya and many parts of the world is because people don't have money, not famine, drought, or lack of water. If people had money to buy food, other people in the private sector far away would be willing to supply food by setting up food factories everywhere. If Turkanas and people in hunger areas had cash in their pockets, Naivas, Uchumis, and other chains would be setting up shops everywhere. The Middle East is a desert, but people have plenty of food because the economy{dispensing cash to folk} is thriving; hence companies are selling food everywhere. If the money disappears, as in an economic collapse, no one will be willing to take risks and supply food/essential commodities, especially corporations. Kenya's economy has been anemic since the 1960s, which is why Kenyatta, Moi, Kibaki, and Uhuru, were flagging foods to millions of people! I hope Ruto will be the last President to do this. Creating an economy that dispenses cash to citizens in all wards will rectify food and security problems for good. The people who will require food are the usual homeless, sick, and disabled people, which are in every country, rich or poor. They constitute less that 1% of the population.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2022, 01:38:33 PM »
The dollar criminal enterprise works well for the US. When you can just print papers, brand them dollars and have the biggest army to defend the papers you will keep winning economically. You want coffee you force Kenya to take papers; you want oil- force mwarabu to take paper- want food force mexico to take your paper.

Other countries ought to do it because it works wonders. Anything that can keep maziwa mala available within 1 mile of any household available 24/7 in all 50 states is simply admirable. There is power when people have money; it makes other people with more money build factories and sell things to those with money. Even without Govt, US economy can keep running for centuries because private sector is very strong. Strong to a point where it controls the executive, legislature and Judiciary of Federal, state, and local governments.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2022, 06:30:43 PM »
The Americans protestant work ethic is admirable and the large country of 50 states gives it huge economic punch.That is the edge they have over Europeans.

That helps, but it's more than that - the American system is less focused on monarchies, royalty and old money. Its a true capitalistic system. Eat what you kill and go for it.  We don't care who your great-great-great grand-father was and whether he came from royal blood or not and that's why immigrants do much better in America than in Europe.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2022, 06:37:07 PM »
Other countries ought to do it because it works wonders.

How can other countries do this? the US dollar is the world's currency reserve and if you want to replace it you;ll have to defeat the US industrial military complex.  I know people think China will do it, but the Chinese can't even build navy ships and their jets break down and blow up in the sky.

Good luck trying to dislodge the US dollar as the world's currency reserve (you'll end up in a sewer like Ghadaffi)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2022, 07:02:58 PM »

The EU(as long as it exists) also gives Europeans similar benefits.  I think the difference is that EU is risk averse to protect their standard of living while the US is more open to the risks.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman