Author Topic: Deep state seem to have kidnapped the four IEBC commission except Cher-error  (Read 1025 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline sema

• Enigma
Does this include the one found dead? Nobody seems to be focusing on this very serious issue? Nothing on twitter from family members about the fact that they are missing. Nothing from Ruto (yet). Ruto needs to speak up about this ASAP. Why is he keeping quiet?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Family said he was killed after refusing a bribe.
Does this include the one found dead? Nobody seems to be focusing on this very serious issue? Nothing on twitter from family members about the fact that they are missing. Nothing from Ruto (yet). Ruto needs to speak up about this ASAP. Why is he keeping quiet?

Offline sema

• Enigma
Refusing a bribe from who? Babu Owino?  Owino is a socio-path and if the courts can't deal with him, he should be stopped on the "streets" (someone will stop him eventually)

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
How does Itumbi know they're missing? Have their families complained? The press? Who is looking for them and can't find them?

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Dear Mami, lets be honest those commisioners are in a precarious situation.
Tell me , do you think they have a geniune case or its just that they playing politics ?

How does Itumbi know they're missing? Have their families complained? The press? Who is looking for them and can't find them?

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
As far as I know, those Commissioners have not sued Chebukati.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You can tell they are not free.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

You see your problem, one time objective next time you let emotional attachment cloud the reality.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma

You see your problem, one time objective next time you let emotional attachment cloud the reality.

You can choose to read it as "emotional attachment" or as my resisting being drawn into this current political debate. No matter what 'legal opinion' I give, the discussion here will be a hot politically-slanted debate around the elections. I'm tired of that stuff at this point. Need a rest.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Haya sawa , I got you...
Im off to celebrate off duty finally.

You can choose to read it as "emotional attachment" or as my refusal to be drawn into this current political debate. No matter what 'legal opinion' I give, the discussion here will be a hot politically-slanted debate around the elections. I'm tired of that stuff at this point. Need a rest.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Railas Achiles heels. He puts very incompitent people innveey serius positions.
Was with Railas inner circle months ago in Karen. These people only route to presidency was rigging.
The more recent Kenyan elections is hard to rig.

Actually they are hired and procured specially to assist Raila
https://mkenyaleo.co.ke/2022/08/juliana-cherera-the-former-drama-teacher-who-rose-to-be-iebc-commissioner/?fbclid=IwAR2JXp44_3vnthWc-Gg9XkK71ryLgc_B3tvhGrwleetEXBTY1EUIH3TRF8U

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I read from Eric Ngeno. You need stupid people to do stupid things like Cherera and company. Yet in their stupidity they cannot execute anything successfully.

Railas Achiles heels. He puts very incompitent people innveey serius positions.
Was with Railas inner circle months ago in Karen. These people only route to presidency was rigging.
The more recent Kenyan elections is hard to rig.

Actually they are hired and procured specially to assist Raila
https://mkenyaleo.co.ke/2022/08/juliana-cherera-the-former-drama-teacher-who-rose-to-be-iebc-commissioner/?fbclid=IwAR2JXp44_3vnthWc-Gg9XkK71ryLgc_B3tvhGrwleetEXBTY1EUIH3TRF8U