Author Topic: 4 Commisioners Refuse to Sign Form 34 C  (Read 2356 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: 4 Commisioners Refuse to Sign Form 34 C
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2022, 09:03:55 PM »

Bottom line he needs to focus on JSC.Hapo ndio maneno iko.

Yes Uhuru/Raila has the upper hand in SCORK but if I was Ruto I would focus on the politics.
I would let SONKO work on them judges - lay all the evidence out there - make it so messed up - they back off.
The focus shift to them.
Generally I expect assmio to base their case on the verification bit where all commissioners are needed in order to declare elections. They wont argue on the declaration part as that is the RO Chebukati clear responsibilities.
Its clear gatheca had these 4 commisioners as his last bet for this kura.
Lets wait and see already karua and makau are digging in.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2022, 09:05:26 PM »
I rarely advice Ruto - he knows best. The man knows his stuff. Let relax and celebrate. Those supreme judges if they know what is best for them - they will decline the invitation. From today you can bet Ruto is on them like rice on white....everything anything..they have ever done...will be digged up. 2017 - Uhuru and his st mary idiots said they were on top of things. Turns out they were on top of whiskys.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2022, 09:07:24 PM »
I wonder who advises Uhuru,all indications are that he hasn't showed any signs of handing over power, whether he is drunk and doesn't know the magnitude of what has happened or he is just toying with idea of subverting will of the masses I don't know but guy needs to be brought to his senses

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2022, 09:08:32 PM »
Muhoho and Mama Ngina. They are scared. The option they have include losing substantial amount of wealth. It's not about alcohol...it rational fear. They took war to the wrong guy. I would advice them...look for old wazee go meet Ruto..prostrate on all the fours..Ruto will forgive them.
I wonder who advises Uhuru,all indications are that he hasn't showed any signs of handing over power, whether he is drunk and doesn't know the magnitude of what has happened or he is just toying with idea of subverting will of the masses I don't know but guy needs to be brought to his senses

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2022, 09:09:08 PM »

What are you drinking......pewa Kamoja...

I rarely advice Ruto - he knows best. The man knows his stuff. Let relax and celebrate. Those supreme judges if they know what is best for them - they will decline the invitation. From today you can bet Ruto is on them like rice on white....everything anything..they have ever done...will be digged up. 2017 - Uhuru and his st mary idiots said they were on top of things. Turns out they were on top of whiskys.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2022, 09:10:53 PM »
I missed the drama. I got some fine whisky - I need to call sick tomorrow :). Ruto you can sleep knowing he wont drop the ball.
What are you drinking......pewa Kamoja...

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2022, 09:11:25 PM »
They should have seen it comming. Its sometimes good manners to sit it out. Learn from Kibaki.
I want to see when Uhuru hands over the sword to Ruto. Atakuwa amelewa Chakari.

Muhoho and Mama Ngina. They are scared. The option they have include losing substantial amount of wealth. It's not about alcohol...it rational fear. They took war to the wrong guy. I would advice them...look for old wazee go meet Ruto..prostrate on all the fours..Ruto will forgive them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2022, 09:15:54 PM »
Kungu and Justin Muturi should mediate - Ruto has gained so much respect for Mt kenya - he will let them free - they can own their wealth - and as long as they retire from politics - and agree to stop the state capture. They can keep whatever they have - but forget new money. If they are smart - but if they still see Ruto as Gichangi boy - they will see fire. Ruto sio mchezo. I noticed him when he finished Biwott at his 30s. Ruto is one strike youre out. Kenyattas will become a lesson on how to lose trillions. Ruto doesnt sleep - he plans - he plots - and then he waits - waits - when there is small window of opportunity - he strikes. You cannot recover.
They should have seen it comming. Its sometimes good manners to sit it out. Learn from Kibaki.
I want to see when Uhuru hands over the sword to Ruto. Atakuwa amelewa Chakari.=