Author Topic: Azimio Chief Agent - Maasai - Chebukati hidding & worse election ever  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Azimio Chief Agent - Maasai - Chebukati hidding & worse election ever
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2022, 05:16:34 PM »

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2022, 05:19:08 PM »
He seems to be consulting lawyers. He is time barred , He has to declare the results anyway.

Not true. He has till end of tomorrow. He should ONLY call for people to attend the declaration after he has done the final form 34C. After that, everyone knows where they stand and can proceed as they wish, and he can go ahead with the declaration. How do you call people to BOMAS without completing the last step of the tallying process? Disorganization.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2022, 05:20:10 PM »
wuh hio ni mbaya sana. They need to just use DATA - who won the vote?? I don't see complete results from IEBC (not BBC or Citizen) anywhere. It says 252 out of 290 constituency sijui nini

Iebc commissioners refuse to sign the results form c

so it may be a internal power struggle within iebc
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2022, 05:21:58 PM »
wuh hio ni mbaya sana. They need to just use DATA - who won the vote?? I don't see complete results from IEBC (not BBC or Citizen) anywhere. It says 252 out of 290 constituency sijui nini

Disorganization! Eldama is saying they haven't all agreed (agents) on the final 28 constituency results. So WHY did Mr. Shiny call everyone? Comedy  :D

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2022, 05:25:40 PM »
Africans . . . are cursed.

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2022, 05:32:42 PM »
Cant believe what am seeing on tv

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2022, 05:55:25 PM »

Disorganization! Eldama is saying they haven't all agreed (agents) on the final 28 constituency results. So WHY did Mr. Shiny call everyone? Comedy  :D

My Shiny has the POWER to declare the winner. Aannounce aache watu waende korti. Even the unhappy commissioners or agents can be witnesses for either side. It is not Chebu's job to please them.

Chebu don't be like Kivuitu!
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2022, 06:01:55 PM »

My Shiny has the POWER to declare the winner. Aannounce aache watu waende korti. Even the unhappy commissioners or agents can be witnesses for either side. It is not Chebu's job to please them.

Chebu don't be like Kivuitu!

Chebu should've shown the final 34C, or at least announce the last results, and then declare, no matter whether they sign/not. Azimio would've protested in the morning and the ceremony ingeendelea.