Author Topic: Uhuru now driving Kenya into River Nithi  (Read 593 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Uhuru now driving Kenya into River Nithi
« on: July 30, 2022, 03:01:07 PM »
...River Nithi takes no prisoners and in the unlikely event it does they are forever traumatized never to recover, The death valley is mostly silent but when it strikes it does in an absolute catastrophic way.
When we were kids in school I remember whenever we approached River Nithi valley we would start praying quietly others especially in matatu just slept to prevent the agonizing descent and ascent for drivers a cold sweat would break Everyone is scared of the River. Those that dare it or tease it never live to tell a story. Attrition rate of Nithi is between 95-100%
Now gatheca is driving Kenya in that direction once the country starts gaining pace down the valley there is no recovery we will flip of the bridge into the river below and Kenya will be destroyed. This is not 2007 this is 2022 it can get extremely nasty and will end up into total destruction of the dynasties and their cohorts in government,Kenya might never ever recover.
How does Uhuru think when you threaten people's life?? He should watch clips of former dynasty rulers who were dragged in streets,there is nothing unique about him People are hungry and angry and you tell them rubbish from your drunken stupor utajua hujui

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru now driving Kenya into River Nithi
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022, 03:14:45 PM »
That bridge need to be worked on. I remember in 2009 - we lost a neighbor, his wife and their two kids - they had gone for Christmas in Meru - the whole family wiped out.

Uhuru schemes have failed or will fail for simple reason he has almost zero support in Mt kenya. Not even Mungiki will support his schemes. Mt Kenya have been very clear - we aint going to play your games. For any schemes to thrive - popular support is needed.

So he is marooned - but - I think to keep the facade - that he is in control - he is threatening and splitting venom - but in reality he is powerless, isolated and depressed.

...River Nithi takes no prisoners and in the unlikely event it does they are forever traumatized never to recover, The death valley is mostly silent but when it strikes it does in an absolute catastrophic way.
When we were kids in school I remember whenever we approached River Nithi valley we would start praying quietly others especially in matatu just slept to prevent the agonizing descent and ascent for drivers a cold sweat would break Everyone is scared of the River. Those that dare it or tease it never live to tell a story. Attrition rate of Nithi is between 95-100%
Now gatheca is driving Kenya in that direction once the country starts gaining pace down the valley there is no recovery we will flip of the bridge into the river below and Kenya will be destroyed. This is not 2007 this is 2022 it can get extremely nasty and will end up into total destruction of the dynasties and their cohorts in government,Kenya might never ever recover.
How does Uhuru think when you threaten people's life?? He should watch clips of former dynasty rulers who were dragged in streets,there is nothing unique about him People are hungry and angry and you tell them rubbish from your drunken stupor utajua hujui

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2022, 03:38:07 PM »
My fear is the military which he seems to have found a love for,what has he promised them? Does he know KDF Is weak and can't do nothing against masses.

Yes River nithi has taken so much life since the 80s I don't know why government does do anything, but some discipline from drivers would go a long way to minimize the accident most disastrous accidents are caused by drivers new to the route those that are not familiar with the winding roads down valleys, bridges,hills corner after corner thats the terrain the only sure way to stay alive is driving slowly but Not nithi because you sure to gain speed upende usipende especially if your car is loaded

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2022, 03:55:51 PM »
I think what is needed is to make it double lane bridge - like Salgaa- has eliminated lots of death.

Yes scared Uhuru is trying to buy KDF loyalty hoping he can leverage them.

He will probably ask the top army Generals to summon Ruto and warn him or something...But Ruto ni moto ya Kuotea mbali, cant be threaten or intimidated.

He has promoted his former Aide de-camp hoping he will protect him - together with Gen running Nairobi.

But once Ruto and Rigathi are in - they will consolidate power very fast.

Our military is too professional to be involved in monkey games.

My fear is the military which he seems to have found a love for,what has he promised them? Does he know KDF Is weak and can't do nothing against masses.

Yes River nithi has taken so much life since the 80s I don't know why government does do anything, but some discipline from drivers would go a long way to minimize the accident most disastrous accidents are caused by drivers new to the route those that are not familiar with the winding roads down valleys, bridges,hills corner after corner thats the terrain the only sure way to stay alive is driving slowly but Not nithi because you sure to gain speed upende usipende especially if your car is loaded

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2022, 05:19:47 PM »
Uhuru should read Ndemo article on the day after he left office. By 11th of August uhuru phone will not be rigging, numbers that he has on speed dial, picks within one ring will be going directly to Voice mail. Power is transient...Murathe, Atwoli and Co will be busy trying to negotiate safe passage out of the country...