Author Topic: gachagua fraud detailed by dci  (Read 873 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
gachagua fraud detailed by dci
« on: July 30, 2022, 12:58:22 AM »
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1553127277961121795.html https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1553127277961121795.html

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: gachagua fraud detailed by dci
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022, 01:52:52 AM »
They should arrest and charge him, right?  After the court ruling isn't this a slum dunk case?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2022, 03:17:03 AM »
Kwani hii DCI is owned by kenyatta criminal enterprise? Timing suspect. They should file case in court and charge him but after reading that nonsense I doubt if there is any case there. Supplying substandard goods is ify ify..county quality control should be the ones questioned and find out why they accepted goods that did not meet the requirements...

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2022, 09:45:12 AM »
Gachagua atafinya watu sana after election win. The man cannot wait to slowly deflate Kenyatta criminal enterprise!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2022, 10:53:15 AM »
Gachagua atafinya watu sana after election win. The man cannot wait to slowly deflate Kenyatta criminal enterprise!

Hapa unaota ndoto mchana. Can't happen and won't happen. Moi had more enemies who wanted his property siezed and balls crushed. Did that happen? No! If you want a civil war go that route. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2022, 10:59:17 AM »

Hapa unaota ndoto mchana. Can't happen and won't happen. Moi had more enemies who wanted his property siezed and balls crushed. Did that happen? No! If you want a civil war go that route. 
Who will fight on behalf on uhuru..moi was a kalenjin hero...who had entrenched himself in power..this one is mlevi fala that both Gachagua n Ruto understand deeply.The war to finish Kenyatta is about to end...it started when Ruto wrestled Mt Kenya from him..Uda will win almost all seats.. nobody will cry for uhuru... because Raila guys are just tolerating him but will cheer his demise.Kenyatta uhuru is a fool who has destroyed his family legacy n now wealth will evaporate.. same with Gideon . Gachagua will incite Kikuyus with maumau propaganda and people will celebrate their hanging.This why we call him ufool.His own village of Ichaweri are celebrating their demise and will be in frontline to hang them... same srilanka dynasties blowout

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2022, 01:24:56 PM »

Who will fight on behalf on uhuru..moi was a kalenjin hero...who had entrenched himself in power..this one is mlevi fala that both Gachagua n Ruto understand deeply.The war to finish Kenyatta is about to end...it started when Ruto wrestled Mt Kenya from him..Uda will win almost all seats.. nobody will cry for uhuru... because Raila guys are just tolerating him but will cheer his demise.Kenyatta uhuru is a fool who has destroyed his family legacy n now wealth will evaporate.. same with Gideon . Gachagua will incite Kikuyus with maumau propaganda and people will celebrate their hanging.This why we call him ufool.His own village of Ichaweri are celebrating their demise and will be in frontline to hang them... same srilanka dynasties blowout

Pundit. Those are simple wishes. Nothing will happen to Ouru. Not that I support the thug, I know should the other bigger thug Wsr win he will be the first to call for a truce .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2022, 02:09:14 PM »
Call a truce or go for the money. When you have defeated your enemy - you first loot their stores, take any trinkets, and precious stuff they got. It's upto Kenyatta to negotiate to share the loot - with Ruto or Ruto will nationalize their wealth.

This is what Moi era fatcats did with Murungarus and Kiraitus - they shared the loot - and even handed over unfinished angloleasing. Those were really hungry and broke kibaki elite.

The problem with Ruto elite...they are not broke..or hungry...they are mostly angry. They will want a lot of money...they will ask Uhuru to keep 20%...and they take 80%.

Uhuru is weak - he has no political cover - and as we speak he has no state power - by next week - he will be jobless.

His case has been already prosecuted in the public - state capture is the issue - and he is guilty as charged. What remain is the formalities.

Ufool made huge mistake to imagine he could extend his power.

Pundit. Those are simple wishes. Nothing will happen to Ouru. Not that I support the thug, I know should the other bigger thug Wsr win he will be the first to call for a truce .

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2022, 05:16:33 PM »
Ufool has totally destroyed the DCI. It will require a clean up vetting exercise to purge the malignant drama queens. With the equipment we can have DCI in solving murders and thefts given the working DPP and courts.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution