Author Topic: Kenyans should prepare for one tough month of August.  (Read 1932 times)

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kenyans should prepare for one tough month of August.
« on: July 26, 2022, 09:47:02 PM »
It appears shit about to go down.
They shut up electricity
They are trying to sabotage IEBC
They will probably shutdown many things including internet.
Ruto doesnt negotiate and has no fear..he is almost suicidal.

I keep saying this just perfect mix for civil war.

It like Machar versus Kiir or Tigray versus Ethiopeans.

Both sides not willing to badge.

Dont be in wrong place in August. Get passport if you need to evacuate immediately. Stay safe and ahead.

The naive desperados in Ufool side dont quite understand who and what Ruto & Kalenjin nation is capable of....they maybe think arrows :)

Ruto is just watching them and smiling....once the shit hit the fan...I pity Kenya. Personally I have to move my family and watch stuff unfold.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Kenyans should prepare for one tough month of August.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 10:00:50 PM »
bure..kalenjins won't fight. they have nothing to gain in ruto's or Raila's govt. on August 11th the winner will be declared and life will go on. The kalenjins families that lost kin during pev learnt a painful lesson that at thr end of the day it is the individuals that lose lives

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 10:03:54 PM »
Lakini Njamba uko fani.
Do you actually understand Kalenjin.
Kalenjin once they decide that this just cause....they move in unison.
Individual in Kalenjin doesnt exist. This is not Kikuyu were you have to beg, oath, bribe and name it to get warriors.
This community that once they decide - it's entire 7 million of people- responding instantaneously
Kalenjin DO NOT OATH. The first thing you know ICC witnesses was fake was oathing allegations.
Why would Kalenjin oath to do a civic duty?
Kalenjin only oath once during MTC graduation. They oath to defend the community and to secrecy of MTC.
You dont get to say ohoo I lost my son - unless its the last one left.
The thing you might be expecting arrows...and the next thing you'll be seeing rocket launchers :)
For a reading - I suggest you start with Nandi savages fighting might British for 16yrs - they brought at some point - all somali, kenya and uganda force against Nandi.
Total Nand population was 40k. Warriors was I think 10K maximum. About 2K active.
My biggest problem is Ruto - what extent he can go? With Museveni and Salva Kiir looking onboard; I am afraid things could get very ugly.
Kalenjin themselves are capable of overruning all police and army armoury in  a day.
Location has like 5,000 warriors - they sorround a police station armed with poisoned arrows- cops just surrender - they wont be able to make a second shot- this is what happened in 2007.

This what I told you in South Sudan - ukalia.

Ethiopia now - they are discusscing Tigray Independence as we speak.

Kalenjin are Tigrays - once convinced this is a just cause - they will fight with all their life. Kalenjin unity is their greatest strength - the ability to raise millions of fighters in a second - and transform the rest into the infrastructure for providing food and etc.

bure..kalenjins won't fight. they have nothing to gain in ruto's or Raila's govt. on August 11th the winner will be declared and life will go on. The kalenjins families that lost kin during pev learnt a painful lesson that at thr end of the day it is the individuals that lose lives

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2022, 10:36:14 PM »
It's like these zombies games I keep watching.. millions of zombies and all the weapons..they beat you.That is kalenjin.They come at you in their thousand n millions..all mostly trained.. fighting you mostly at dead of night.You can't win . British didn't.Kenya gov still struggling in kerio valley

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2022, 12:15:24 AM »

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2022, 01:34:11 AM »

He is overestimating what is at stake. he thinks Uhuru will meddle with elections. Uhuru will let the voters decide

He is just making sure there is clean competition and fair fight. Kalenjins will be the dumbest people to attack anyway if they lose

It will finally prove that they are very emotionally immature community. Right now like you said Kikuyus are voting with Ruto so why would these idiots attack them because of Uhuru

Kikuyus will vote and go to work. Luos know it is 50/50 and are not heavily emotionally invested in the outcome

if kalenjins start violence this may be the turning point where the whole country will unite to discipline them once and for all

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2022, 02:19:46 AM »
What do you mean they shut up electricity?

And now this tweet from AhmedNassir

Tomorrow I'm a filing a suit for the Writ of Habeas Corpus asking the High Court to compel the
@IG_NPS
 to produce in Court two Indian Nationals and their Kenyan driver. The trio were abducted by police officers last Saturday as part of a scheme to disrupt the 9.8.2022 elections.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2022, 05:35:25 AM »
Kalenjin that lost people? I think there were about 7 at most, and they were women for the most part. Kalenjins don't lose lives, they take lives when war is declared!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2022, 08:00:17 AM »
Joe Mucheru Key Deliverable on the 9th August is to switch off the Internet. Monica Juma key Deliverable on the 9th August is to switch off electricity. Tonight she had a perfect rehearsal

Offline Okoths7272

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2022, 09:55:31 AM »
This time you will be met by the whole country Kenya leta nyokonyoko. If only Maasai morans drove you out of mau forest now imagine you being driven out of everywhere?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2022, 10:06:03 AM »
The Grand Mullah is another drama queen. If Chebukati is not complaining about some Indians who work for IEBC, who is he to bring up this issue?

What do you mean they shut up electricity?

And now this tweet from AhmedNassir

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2022, 10:57:41 AM »
This time you will be met by the whole country Kenya leta nyokonyoko. If only Maasai morans drove you out of mau forest now imagine you being driven out of everywhere?
Hustlers are everywhere

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2022, 11:03:02 AM »
Will sibour be exiled too or just let him stay as long as he does not say ngwe...Mombasa drug delears should be exiled or handed over to interpol. Shaping up nicely as dynasty vs hasoras. If you are the richest kaburu in your village you have a right to be worried.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2022, 11:07:40 AM »
The way Ruto spoke...I won't count on uhuru not be dragged to court to answer unbudgeted 100B project..this will be one way to negotiate their bankruptcy

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2022, 01:15:14 PM »
The way Ruto spoke...I won't count on uhuru not be dragged to court to answer unbudgeted 100B project..this will be one way to negotiate their bankruptcy

wake me up when this happens. didn't you harp on here about Uganda implosion due to bobi wine. where is that implosion today? you need to calm down and see an eventful transition happening next month.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2022, 01:23:49 PM »
Even if they use all mechanism.Still Raila will lose.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2022, 02:06:47 PM »

wake me up when this happens. didn't you harp on here about Uganda implosion due to bobi wine. where is that implosion today? you need to calm down and see an eventful transition happening next month.
Museveni is gone..I didn't say Bobi will wine but what he did was to awaken the Buganda.The other guy was fake opposition btw two villagemates from western Uganda.. Museveni from Nyakole and ugly dude from bachinga..What Bobi wine planted is the seed of Museveni destruction.Museveni opposition has really been fellow western Uganda generals who fell out..it fake opposition for Museveni to pretend there is democracy...it like in Kenya...uhuru competing with gema political players...rest of country just not bothered

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2022, 03:45:58 PM »
don't make me dig threads of you talking how you will relocate from Uganda blah blah due to what bobi wine supporters will do after he is rigged out. he was rigged out and nothing happened. museveni is now working on leaving the seat to his son.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2022, 03:50:00 PM »
I admire Museveni and like Uganda even now. Uganda has a lot going for it - mostly it very fertlie soil and water - its like all the lake victoria flood uganda with all the fertizers.  Uganda can feed 200M with little effort. The guy - I think Churchil who said Uganda was the pearl of Africa - was not wrong.

I think you dont pay attention.What I know is that the GENIE IS OUT OF THE BOTTLE. His son can no longer inherit him. Buganda for long had decided to ignore Museveni and concentrate on their kingdom. For them Kabaka was their president. But I believe Bobi Wine has a woken their political consciousness and given them courage to tackle M7.
don't make me dig threads of you talking how you will relocate from Uganda blah blah due to what bobi wine supporters will do after he is rigged out. he was rigged out and nothing happened. museveni is now working on leaving the seat to his son.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2022, 03:57:40 PM »
Uganda is a tropical paradise - that is so fertile, wet and warm - food grows almost without any labour. Kenya even in best places like Kericho or Kiambu with rain - the soils are poor - and need so much ferilizer to grow - and its also very cold.  Uganda has almost perfect climate for growth of plants - fertile soil, warm climate and just too much water - without flooding.