Author Topic: Putin cuts Gas to EU to 20%. Germany officially Panicking  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Putin cuts Gas to EU to 20%. Germany officially Panicking
« on: July 26, 2022, 06:56:37 PM »
We said here the EU was busy shooting its foot with those crazy American sanctions. Germany is in trouble.

Germany carries the EU. If they go into a deep recession and end up significantly de-industralizing, all of EU will suffer one way or another.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Putin cuts Gas to EU to 20%. Germany officially Panicking
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 07:26:15 PM »
Wait the Winter season comes in. Now they are enjoying summer travelling all over.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2022, 09:53:29 AM »
Keep on dreaming. Even if this happens, it will take Russia more than 50 years to catch up. I have always asked if anyone knows one product apart from Vodka and arms that is produced in Russia. Nobody answers me.

We said here the EU was busy shooting its foot with those crazy American sanctions. Germany is in trouble.

Germany carries the EU. If they go into a deep recession and end up significantly de-industralizing, all of EU will suffer one way or another.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2022, 11:06:38 AM »
Gas, oil, fertilizer, wheat, ....Germans. let them eat their cars.

Keep on dreaming. Even if this happens, it will take Russia more than 50 years to catch up. I have always asked if anyone knows one product apart from Vodka and arms that is produced in Russia. Nobody answers me.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2022, 12:06:45 PM »
Gas, oil, fertilizer, wheat, ....Germans. let them eat their cars.

Exactly.Russia own 10 percent of earth.Germany is size of Kenya maybe

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2022, 12:07:36 PM »

Who told you I want this for Germany? You pro-west bots don't even bother to read what other people say. You just mark tribes and who belongs in your "other" box and fill the rest in for yourselves. Here I am, planning to move there soon, and you're here accusing me of somehow wanting it to be less than what attracted me in the first place. For the record, what I want is for Germany (and EU) to tell US foreign policy to go dive over a cliff and save their own economy.

And who cares if Russia catches up? Even if they die, will it somehow magically vaporize the unnecessary damage the Germans (and EU by extension) will have unnecessarily wrought upon themselves? Fact is Germany DEPENDS on Russian gas for industry, not just heating. You can sing or cry about it but it is what it is. Getting off Russian gas now, whether they do it willingly or are forced to, will mean significant halts to their industry. They're already discussing saving gas for vital ones while others will be asked to chill kidogo. You should've advised them 30 years ago not to rely so much on Russian gas. Now you're too late.

My consistent position on this has been that EU should be independent and that BOTH the EU and Russia WILL ABSOLUTELY suffer from this. So pointing out that Russia will not catch up is moot to me. This stupid economic war will kill both Russian and EU chances of being genuinely independent power players. Russia is gearing up to be China's mistress, similar to the EU's current relationship with the US: Pathetic. And opposite the multipolar world my ideological 'kind' want.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2022, 12:15:08 PM »
Absolutely Some Need to Stop the Yankees from global policing and restore UN as institution to resolve conflicts.Washington DC must submit to global institution because they no longer the sole superpower. We need to reform the United Nations and make it achieve it original objective to stop wars of aggregsion.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2022, 12:33:09 PM »
To be exact, Kenya is 1.5 times bigger than Germany.
DRC is 6.5 times bigger than Germany.
What does this tell you about the countries and the way the people live?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2022, 12:58:18 PM »

Kadudu you are from Kenya stop being emotional and look at things objectively. Reason why Germany developed was because of Russian gas. Those machines are manufactured by using Russian gas. It was readily available cheap and easily accessible.
Now the cost of production will go up as it becomes scarce and they go for alternative source of gas and energy. They wont be as competitive as before. This is the reality.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2022, 01:03:55 PM »
To be exact, Kenya is 1.5 times bigger than Germany.
DRC is 6.5 times bigger than Germany.
What does this tell you about the countries and the way the people live?

By default large countries have more natural resources including land.Germany is therefore a baby compared to Russians or Americans or Chinese or indians

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2022, 02:58:28 PM »

So bad it is for Germany that even producing toilet paper is an issue.

https://www.rt.com/business/559698-germans-warned-toilet-paper-shortage/

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2022, 03:38:43 PM »
What is pelosi saying that china may shoot down her copter. CIA must be on opium overdose or the kung fu dragon got balls
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2022, 04:26:10 PM »
Can you inform me how big Japan, South Korea and Switzerland are and what kind of natural resources they have?

By default large countries have more natural resources including land.Germany is therefore a baby compared to Russians or Americans or Chinese or indians

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2022, 04:27:53 PM »
Who needs toilet paper to survive? Our ancestors did not know that product and they still lived to produce us. :D :D :D

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2022, 04:38:00 PM »
Good , I think you dont impact of economy in standards of living.
Things are thick. Most employees are downing their tools. they want salaries to be increased in line with increased cost of living.

Who needs toilet paper to survive? Our ancestors did not know that product and they still lived to produce us. :D :D :D

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2022, 04:51:05 PM »
Which country are you writing about here?

Things are thick. Most employees are downing their tools. they want salaries to be increased in line with increased cost of living.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2022, 05:13:40 PM »
Germany, Kwani you dont know. They way you pretend you know everything happening in the west.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/lufthansa-strike-germany-flights-canceled/index.html

Which country are you writing about here?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2022, 05:40:59 PM »
Strikes here are part of the normal workforce culture. It seems you only know communist culture of no workers striking.
Just to quote you "most workers". What is the percentage of Lufthansa personel to the workforce in Germany?

Germany, Kwani you dont know. They way you pretend you know everything happening in the west.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/lufthansa-strike-germany-flights-canceled/index.html

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2022, 05:58:07 PM »

Which part of Germany are you ?. There are strikes all over because of inflation.

https://apnews.com/article/inflation-germany-hamburg-9e9eb85ec1b00a1b0d5d2c2966d06d99

Strikes here are part of the normal workforce culture. It seems you only know communist culture of no workers striking.
Just to quote you "most workers". What is the percentage of Lufthansa personel to the workforce in Germany?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2022, 06:18:08 PM »
It seems you are crying more than the bereaved.
Life in Germany is going on as usual. It is usmmer and people are going for holidays and those who are not on holiday are busy working. Joblessness is at an all time low. Infact problem here is getting manpower. No people to work.
What is your profession? Maybe I can look for something reasonable for you to do here.

Which part of Germany are you ?. There are strikes all over because of inflation.

https://apnews.com/article/inflation-germany-hamburg-9e9eb85ec1b00a1b0d5d2c2966d06d99