Author Topic: Raila Now Says He wont attend Presidential Debate Unless...  (Read 3011 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Raila Now Says He wont attend Presidential Debate Unless...
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2022, 03:51:55 PM »
Hasla needs to attend and flex!
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2022, 05:19:16 PM »
Slowly wheels are coming off Azimio jallopy. Raila stand no chance against Ruto. On corruption, Ruto was ready to table information on checks Raila was paid for handshake. Thousands of acres he has stolen in Nyanza and coast. Last time I checked Raila was a tenant, cowboy contactor Ephraim owned that house, 2007 kibaki people forced Ephraim to surrender the house to Raila. Raila political conmanship has hit  a dead end. No wonder he cannt believe the people of Bugoma, people he betrayed in 2017 with a stupid handshake have abandoned him...Good riddance to dynasty garbage.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2022, 09:28:03 PM »
Baba throws in the towel,I suspect this is part of the wider gatheca plans to plunge country.  I now se this Kura won't be peaceful

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2022, 10:54:43 PM »
With half of western gone, ukambani 35% gone, coast almost 50 - 50. Weather beaten Raila has no path to presidency. Only hope is to finish with respectable numbers so he can vie again in 2027...

Baba throws in the towel,I suspect this is part of the wider gatheca plans to plunge country.  I now se this Kura won't be peaceful

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2022, 06:04:51 AM »
...On corruption, Ruto was ready to table information on checks Raila was paid for handshake. ..
Moron, Your Ruto can still table your so called "information". The media panel has confirmed the debate is still on. Ruto has said he will attend. Rigati showed you can still haul all manner of accusations on a person who is neither on ballot or on podium debating. So wtf are you yelling about??

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2022, 06:18:01 AM »
With half of western gone, ukambani 35% gone, coast almost 50 - 50. Weather beaten Raila has no path to presidency. Only hope is to finish with respectable numbers so he can vie again in 2027...

ukambani could be as high as 50 percent...it's looking like a dog beating is loading

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2022, 06:26:37 AM »
Fair observation but wrong conclusion. Even though you occassionally show flashes of a well read person, you obviously haven't read the "48 laws of Power" specifically Law No.5!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2022, 06:45:23 AM »
They will fail because they are clueless idiots.. unless they kill or arrest chebukati I think election preparations has reached point of no return...there so much one can do in two weeks

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2022, 07:56:11 AM »
He officially withdrawn.Wise decision.It denies Ruto a debate win and protect old Raila from scrutiny.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2022, 08:07:08 AM »
A welder has no choice but to chicken out of Debate with a Ph.D. guy spitting out numbers and facts like a machine. You don't go on for Olympic 100M race when you are disabled! You go for what is called the Special Olympics, which is what he has chosen in Jericho hall!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2022, 08:24:19 AM »
A welder has no choice but to chicken out of Debate with a Ph.D. guy spitting out numbers and facts like a machine. You don't go on for Olympic 100M race when you are disabled! You go for what is called the Special Olympics, which is what he has chosen in Jericho hall!
Yes it would have exposed him badly.He will lose bonga points for no show but his dignity is intact.Ruto would have undressed him Infront of 40 million kenyans. Now his nakedness and emptiness is covered

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2022, 01:09:39 PM »
Ruto has zero chill. Eti at least come and tell us what Tiala and Tibim means :). Those are two crazy words nobody knows what it mean.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2022, 01:49:58 PM »
Shut the fuck up! Must be that time of the month....I understand.
End is near....what a sad ending to Raila and Odinga family garbage. 
If Raila cannot stand up to one William Ruto how can he hold his own against Museveni or Kagame? Bure kabisa. Atleast Martha had bigger balls .

...On corruption, Ruto was ready to table information on checks Raila was paid for handshake. ..
Moron, Your Ruto can still table your so called "information". The media panel has confirmed the debate is still on. Ruto has said he will attend. Rigati showed you can still haul all manner of accusations on a person who is neither on ballot or on podium debating. So wtf are you yelling about??

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2022, 03:49:13 PM »
Look like he will appear afterall

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2022, 04:22:11 PM »
yeah he wont attend - he busy in Meru

The NEXT President William Ruto will be breaking down #ThePLAN tonight.
#TheOnlyPLAN
Watu wa media have failed to bring their man to the debate..

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2022, 01:44:17 PM »
 Raila confirmed he is a Coward and not confident enough to lead Kenya.