Author Topic: Nowayaha - You need to start crying  (Read 1909 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Nowayaha - You need to start crying
« on: July 10, 2022, 12:55:51 PM »
Ruto had big plans for this whopping 1,600 acre land and had signed a deal with some Dubai or Chinese company to establish an industrial park there.

One day Uhuru went and fenced it off. He did the same for Gachagua bank accounts.

The second day of Ruto gov - he will fence off all Kenyatta land - and will reposses all their wealths - for being proceeds of corruption- after Miguna Miguna begin his probe. If they are smart they should be busy relocating their money abroad..

Mois will face similar fate.

You can bring Mungiki or Njamba Military Major general to protect him :) but he is dead. Ruto will not care about 2027 because he is gifted politician and will expand his political base

/photo/1

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Nowayaha - You need to start crying
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2022, 01:52:06 PM »
Wewe ushanianza then you will start crying ooohb Noway haha Nowayhoho

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2022, 02:03:28 PM »
You're naivety ndio unistua.Someone like rvhh tell you Ruto is bad news but you're hopefully.Ruto n Gachagua is ultimate dangerous combination against any of their enemies.Uhuru anahara wewe unalia

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2022, 02:23:13 PM »

I know politicians. Ruto and Gachagua are personal Uhuru friends.
Ive given my reasons. fyi I would really want Uhuru to be destroyed bit I know it wont happen.
You are the one who is naive thinking Ruto will destroy Uhuru.
I know Ruto is brutal but ehen it comes to politics he plays it differently. I used to drink with his brother Korir at Tropez hapo Toen and they were not in a good relationship because Ruto was angry with him but matters politics Ruto is a proffesional there . Dont expect him to make blunders which can cost him 2027 elections.

You're naivety ndio unistua.Someone like rvhh tell you Ruto is bad news but you're hopefully.Ruto n Gachagua is ultimate dangerous combination against any of their enemies.Uhuru anahara wewe unalia

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2022, 03:10:16 PM »
So which personal friend send kdf to fence you 1600acres land that Ruto bought from jirongo.Do you how that land is worthy... minimum 10m per acre...Ruto n uhuru have fallen out..I have come to accept it.Ruto has put finishing Kenyatta in his manifesto...when he wins he is obligated to investigate Kenyatta

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2022, 04:36:22 PM »
Now all you have to accept is that Ruto will not be the next president and you are good.

So which personal friend send kdf to fence you 1600acres land that Ruto bought from jirongo.Do you how that land is worthy... minimum 10m per acre...Ruto n uhuru have fallen out..I have come to accept it.Ruto has put finishing Kenyatta in his manifesto...when he wins he is obligated to investigate Kenyatta
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2022, 05:01:04 PM »
Now all you have to accept is that Ruto will not be the next president and you are good.

Kichwa we have four weeks..I know you think the feckless drunkard is going to make Raila pork .tough luck

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2022, 05:50:12 PM »
Ruto may one day become president if Raila does not completely destroy him but not this time. Raila the 5th.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2022, 06:01:12 PM »
You dont even have a single vote.
Ruto may one day become president if Raila does not completely destroy him but not this time. Raila the 5th.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2022, 06:18:03 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2022, 06:25:08 PM »
We have four weeks to go.
For a month now - I have been looking at twitter and facebook polls
Ruto has opened a huge lead over Raila.
I think Ndii Manifesto made huge difference.

Ruto doesnt need more than 40% of Mt kenya votes - and he is getting 80% - because Ruto is at worse doing 40% of NASA zones from Ukambani, Western, Turkana, Coast and NEP.

Once you have national agenda and movement like hustler nation - drunkard Uhuru cannot stop it.

There are no mechanisms for us here in the diaspora to vote. The shithole has been promising this for years but they cannot get it done. If you want to know how much of a shithole Kenya is, try using like the Kenyan Embassy website or any of the government websites. It’s an embarrassment. I am following facts on the ground, talking to the actual voters and not the excitable boda boda youth, Raila is taking this very early in the morning.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2022, 07:03:12 PM »

Cheap change for Ruto. He will recoup within days after he gets to power.
He has also been there before under Kibaki but he never went at Kibaki .
RV you need to understand that you are not Ruto. He doesnt know of your existance . Just analyze how he is going to win Presidency not what he will do once he wins.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2022, 07:15:58 PM »
Recover how when Uhuru is handing a broke treasury.
I think compared to you; I understand Ruto better than you;
I know how the guy operates;
Prepare for Kenyatta family to be crushed.
And this will happen before xmas this year.
RV you need to understand that you are not Ruto. He doesnt know of your existance . Just analyze how he is going to win Presidency not what he will do once he wins.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2022, 07:23:29 PM »

I would wish it to be crushed but reality is that it wont happen.
What makes you think in 5 years time same thing wony happen to Ruto.

Recover how when Uhuru is handing a broke treasury.
I think compared to you; I understand Ruto better than you;
I know how the guy operates;
Prepare for Kenyatta family to be crushed.
And this will happen before xmas this year.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2022, 08:27:58 PM »
It already happened to Ruto.Ruto has survived the onslaught by being super smart.Otherwise his Weston hotel remain on line and he lost ruai land.Now it time to test the mentle the Kenyatta are made of.If they have done illegal stuff they better prepare to fight

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2022, 09:35:54 PM »
That's why we are saying fuck Uhuru, kenyatta thieving enterprise and dynasty non sense. These people cannot govern. Incompetence pure.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2022, 06:13:38 AM »
This makes no sense with only a month to the election unless they have a plan to rig or assassinate.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2022, 08:27:45 AM »
This makes no sense with only a month to the election unless they have a plan to rig or assassinate.
They cannot rig or assassinate, because Ruto's people run IEBC and security folks, especially Kalenjins and Okuyus have already shifted loyalty to DP. Chebukati's main role is not to discharge fair election, but to make sure Ruto's votes are protected and ensure he remains the sole winner!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2022, 08:33:30 AM »

Kenyatta's empire will be crushed economically hard, even Kenyatta will not come forward because it will aibu mingi. The public may not even be aware of it for years, but rest assured it will happen. Ruto's is extremely upset over humiliation he went through and squandered big four agenda he crafted with blood sweat and tears being replaced with BBI. It is in the best interest of Uhuru to block DP from winning, because IF he wins, I see a big danger.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2022, 09:12:21 AM »
Its very good Ruto is now upset as far as i can remember you and pundit used to say there are no permanent enemies in politics. I was the first to call for the liquidation of Kenyatta dynasty while you all were yapping the opposite, it's good you have come to your senses,better late than never.