Author Topic: Ruto I have suffered but took it like total man  (Read 1914 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto I have suffered but took it like total man
« on: July 07, 2022, 10:50:33 PM »
Uhuru prepare to escape to exile if you're smart otherwise ile malipo ni hapa hapa utalia yako yote https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-07-07-ruto-ive-suffered-raila-or-karua-wouldnt-have-managed-if-they-were-me/

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Ruto I have suffered but took it like total man
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 11:29:13 PM »
Bure kabisa. we will make him a civilian for life.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 11:47:11 PM »
Kedong ranch ya Kenyatta is a big fraud Ruto said .That is just but the start.The heart of naivasha inland depot Kenyatta family plan

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 11:48:55 PM »
Bure kabisa. we will make him a civilian for life.
With your military intelligence major ama...my friend Ruto sio mchezo...me don't say escape to exile for nothing..me read the man ...Ruto is koitalel Samoei reincarnated .. brilliant and very dare devil brave... Kenyatta have met their Waterloo ....by Christmas they will be history

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2022, 12:39:33 AM »

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 03:37:11 AM »
Good chance to take these dynasty out by the roots. If Gema, western, Nairobi, eastern and coast holds its game over. Uhuru will have to relocate to Bondo.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2022, 05:41:46 AM »
At this point, only way out of uhuru would be an assasination attempt on ruto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2022, 06:41:13 AM »
Or Chebukati - so they can put Joho lady vice chair - to rig them in. Ruto and Chebukati should beef up their security and intelligence.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2022, 06:42:19 AM »
Uhuru has had 5yrs to bring Ruto to justice - Ruto will use 3 months to deal with Kenyatta. You cant blame people all the time. Uhuru has been PORK for 10yrs. Kibaki for 10yrs. Get over it. Whatever they didnt do - they got themselves to blame.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2022, 07:38:21 AM »
Ruto's dad said DP will be president of Kenya few weeks before he died. That means he saw no assassination attempt along the way. Uhuru is a coward to pull such an act!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2022, 09:33:48 AM »
Lets see how he goes about it . It will be very interesting.
Good to see that Ruto is saying he will work to dismantle conflict of interest and state capture.
Hopefully Kalenjins wont intepret it as to mean goi back to Moieconomics of going for state coffers rather than doing business with or through  Government.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2022, 11:04:54 AM »
Nobody understand the pain of Moi economics than Kalenjin. Kalenjin want to go back to their farms and thrive. The few Tugen & Keiyo who benefited from Moi gov excluded majority of hardworking Kalenjin like Nandis & Kipsigis who contribute a lot to Kenya GDP in tea, maize, wheat and dairy farming.

Kalenjin main interest if I can enumerate is for Ruto to continue building roads, water projects, electricity - to make their farming profitable - and to look for jobs for their youths - by creating industries - to employ millions idle youths.

If Ruto delivers that - and loot with his friend - nobody will care. If he doesnt loot and doesnt deliver...it will be tragic.

Lets see how he goes about it . It will be very interesting.
Good to see that Ruto is saying he will work to dismantle conflict of interest and state capture.
Hopefully Kalenjins wont intepret it as to mean goi back to Moieconomics of going for state coffers rather than doing business with or through  Government.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2022, 11:23:45 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2022, 11:26:51 AM »
Truck driver purporting to advise a PhD holder

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2022, 11:27:19 AM »

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2022, 12:41:11 PM »
Ruto is a living testimony that buying education does not make you smart.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2022, 02:09:03 PM »
ruto was throwing around stat's and numbers that Ndii had given him.  I remain skeptical of Ndii mainly because he is behaving like a typical academic -- doing these mathematical calculations in his head and believing that every single one of them will pan out in the real world exactly as his theories have said, but we all know that the real world isn't that clear cut.

Ndii seems to be disconnected from the real world.  when was the last time he had a real job? He has been asked that on twitter and all he does is put up some silly website called zimele saying it's a company he owns and quoting the star newspaper that ranked him as one of the top economists in the world (this man's ego gets the better of him)

I'm not sure how ndii will function in the real world around hard core politicians.  I can't see him working with them. He is too arrogant, but the proof will be in the pudding. his theories will either work or they won't.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2022, 02:14:51 PM »
Ruto knows his numbers. That is how Jubilee improved from 51 to 55 percent last elections. The difference now is that instead of quoting kilometres of roads he is quoting GDP. Ndii has taken Ruto through basic economics and made Ruto understand the difference btw development and economy. I also was of the view that gov business is to deal with basic infrastructure...provide everyone with roads, pipe water, etc. Ndii seem to think gov job is to stimulate the economy.

Let give him 5yrs.  He has a track record because he did it with Nyongo in 2005.

Ruto will have to find working arrangment where Ndii is forced on planning - and Ruto on implementation. Ruto is great in implementation - as long as Ndii plan is good - Ruto will make it happen. So it a partnership made in heaven :) Ndii thinks. Ruto does. Ruto doesnt do excuses.

ruto was throwing around stat's and numbers that Ndii had given him.  I remain skeptical of Ndii mainly because he is behaving like a typical academic -- doing these mathematical calculations in his head and believing that every single one of them will pan out in the real world exactly as his theories have said, but we all know that the real world isn't that clear cut.

Ndii seems to be disconnected from the real world.  when was the last time he had a real job? He has been asked that on twitter and all he does is put up some silly website called zimele saying it's a company he owns and quoting the star newspaper that ranked him as one of the top economists in the world (this man's ego gets the better of him)

I'm not sure how ndii will function in the real world around hard core politicians.  I can't see him working with them. He is too arrogant, but the proof will be in the pudding. his theories will either work or they won't.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2022, 02:15:41 PM »
Ruto is not going to PROBE ANYBODY.
He is going to set the ball rolling in direction of Kenyattas.
Independent institution will probe him.
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/dp-ruto-i-ll-not-probe-uhuru-kenyatta-if-i-win-elections-3873230