Author Topic: RVPundit Has Gone Bonkers -Lets Pray For Him  (Read 3134 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: RVPundit Has Gone Bonkers -Lets Pray For Him
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2022, 04:42:12 PM »
Lol, RV was pumped up in 2013 and 2017 for Jubilee and Uhuru Kenyatta. I remember kina kichwa and others calling him Mungiki and a fake Kalenjin. He drove many odomorons bonkers and seems to be driving Azimio idiots bonkers in 2022. Hate him or love him; his opinions are always data-driven and mostly accurate than 90% of bloggers anywhere. He said Uhuru would win, and he has said Ruto will win, and it is obvious! Besides that, as a sane Kenyan, you want a president with a functioning brain, not a senile Mzee and a washed-up ndia woman to lead Kenya. You don't mean well to Kenya if you are not supporting Ruto to lead Kenya. Raila and poverty are simply inseparable! Ruto will bring prosperity NEVER seen on the continent. If you want to know Ruto's behavior, abilities, and secrets, don't listen to the propaganda peddled by the media; listen to me. Ruto will deliver big time for Kenya!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2022, 05:30:14 PM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2022, 05:46:24 PM »
You described Uhuru Kenyatta in detail, except the hypersexual part (Wife was heard in audio saying "He his completely dead". That is the guy leading Kenya! Now we have learned, Ruto pushed him to the finish line and as soon as he left him alone, his severe alcoholism drove him and the country to its knees! Moses Kuria was to reveal the fallout between Ruto and Uhuru and his session was cancelled the last minute. Moses was to detail how Ruto got very frustrated with Uhuru staying drunk 16 hours in a 24 hour window and more...
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2022, 06:17:30 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2022, 06:30:13 PM »
Judiciary will function if it's budget is tripled from 17B to 60B..courts tripled.. prison tripled..every const should have a court and a jail.Then backlog will be over.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2022, 06:55:38 PM »
Wife was heard in audio saying "He his completely dead".

Which audio is this and can you post it here?

I can't imagine uhuru and moi just sitting there and allowing ruto to finish them off financially.   We shall see, but again I keep asking: what is ruto's missiong? to fix kenya or to fix uhuru?

Also, with a broke treasury, how will he fix things?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2022, 07:22:05 PM »
They havent been sitting - they have worked on it for 5yrs - they hired Nancy Gitau to come up with a plan to finish him off - he was suppose to have been dead long time ago - but they understimated Ruto - everything they have thrown - it has NOT WORKED. They even gave Mutahi Ngunyi an office in statehouse..... :D :D...wapi.

Now at this point of time - what can they do?

Rig out Ruto - IEBC is under the tight grip of Chebukati who it appears is Ruto friend - and Ruto himself sio mchezo - he has IEBC.

Use prov admin/NIS to try to buckle election - that is already divided - and I think most are with Ruto/Gachagua now.

They are funding Raila - have dedicated their mainstream media 24-7 against Ruto - they are throwing everything to Raila. They tried to bankrupt Ruto - blocking his money - block money of his allies.

And still Ruto is ahead.

Uhuru and Gideon right now are just depressed. Nancy Gitau has run to Australia. Raila despite them bribing Kalonzo and working on Azimio - martha name it not working.

All propaganda against ruto in mt kenya - zero impact. In fact most of time Ruto twist it and he works out looking better,

In short there comes a time when dynasties face their waterloo....and this is such a time.

What they dont know Ruto prepared for this run for almost 30yrs.....he knew he needed bottomless money to go toe to toe with them....as first thing....and he literally buried billions :) in his underground :)

In short they have done all that is humanly possible to stop Ruto - now they are all preparing to run to exile.

Which audio is this and can you post it here?

I can't imagine uhuru and moi just sitting there and allowing ruto to finish them off financially.   We shall see, but again I keep asking: what is ruto's missiong? to fix kenya or to fix uhuru?

Also, with a broke treasury, how will he fix things?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2022, 07:27:51 PM »
Now they are running

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2022, 07:32:00 PM »
They have no cards to play at this point in time
1) Chebukati and his somalis have iron grip on IEBC. Their four new commissioners are rudderless and totally lost - arrived too late in the game to tell old guys anything. Chebukati - is presidential RO - alone - is going for electronic - and if manual - will put heavy safeguards. No rigging of any serious scale. Ruto himself has developed serious safeguards with strong agent systems, parrallel tallying systems and all the works that Chirchir is famous for.

2) Security forces by now are divided right down the middle. Only Ruto is talking their remuneration. Gachagua has 15yrs experience as DO and PA of top dogs in harambee houses.

3) Intelligence - Ruto has counter-intelligence on everything - before they even do it - Ruto already has information - this is what has made most of their plans fail. If today they meet to plan rigging - Ruto will know it.

Which other cards.
They have Supreme Court - that they will play. The supreme court are almost all in their favour.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2022, 11:03:20 PM »
Now they are running
They rather find a country to hide. Even me, I'm very scared of Ruto's enemies. It is better drinking poison than living in Ruto's government if you are Matiangis and the rest! DP is extremely severe on enemies!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2022, 04:40:58 AM »
Guys, go easy on Pundit. He has taken matters too personal in this election. Let us pray for him in case Ruto looses the election.

Problem is when he advocates for violence 2007 version- Real Trumpian.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2022, 07:00:42 AM »
Guys, go easy on Pundit. He has taken matters too personal in this election. Let us pray for him in case Ruto looses the election.

Problem is when he advocates for violence 2007 version- Real Trumpian.
Predicting versus advocating..grow some brain moron

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2022, 07:03:27 AM »
Now they are running
They rather find a country to hide. Even me, I'm very scared of Ruto's enemies. It is better drinking poison than living in Ruto's government if you are Matiangis and the rest! DP is extremely severe on enemies!
I predict Ruto will be done with them in a week..mass firing of 10k folks in 1st day...mass investigation in day two via tribunals and inquiries...then we have mass asset recovery....by weekend they will be all trying to run to exile.Then Ruto will shift focus.By Xmas Kenya will be totally different

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2022, 11:11:53 AM »
 :D :D 70% of the threads are Pundit own questions and answers Pundit calm down bana inakaa ata August 10 utalala na viatu.
I thought Kalenjins are ,"calm and composed and don't show emotions"

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2022, 11:36:14 AM »
:D :D 70% of the threads are Pundit own questions and answers Pundit calm down bana inakaa ata August 10 utalala na viatu.

he lies a lot about kalenjin stoic nature. we have seen ruto cry 10 times, moi used to cry so often. in 1983 he was weeping like a teething baby on national TV. uhuru is real kikuyu man. he has beaten lung cancer without making a fuss about it even when he was constantly being mocked about his weights due to cancer drugs side-effects. you will never see uhuru crying and wailing like emotionally unstable kalenjin ruto. kikuyu men are stoic and meru even more stoic. kalenjins are just bullies with no ability to withstand pressure

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2022, 11:41:16 AM »
It's a month then Kenya finally get a leader it deserves

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2022, 11:42:48 AM »

he lies a lot about kalenjin stoic nature. we have seen ruto cry 10 times, moi used to cry so often. in 1983 he was weeping like a teething baby on national TV. uhuru is real kikuyu man. he has beaten lung cancer without making a fuss about it even when he was constantly being mocked about his weights due to cancer drugs side-effects. you will never see uhuru crying and wailing like emotionally unstable kalenjin ruto. kikuyu men are stoic and meru even more stoic. kalenjins are just bullies with no ability to withstand pressure
There different types of crying..you're still crying after moi last was pork in 20yrs..

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2022, 12:12:18 PM »
I hope you don't burst our crying infront of your Meru wife. the day she will get fed up with you she will shave you without water. Gema we wait from emotionally unstable people like you to calm down and we slaughter them. We did that to Belosoi in Molo. right now we are just watching as ruto continue to shit and puke in our backyard but his day is coming soon not later. you guys are very emotionally unstable. may be they should introduce this in your circumcision rituals. you see with Gema we talk so you think just because we are talking we are happy with you but Ile wakati itafikia ya vita you get it like a burukenge. Why does ruto wail in public like a woman. kwani ako na mental illness. is he bipolar. why would a kalenjin leader beat his wife to near death. is abuse tolerated within kalenjin culture. yaani ruto Beats Rachel so bad that it is now an open secrete she is a victim of domestic violence. how can this be allowed? does Rachel come from such a poor family that they can't protect her?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2022, 12:17:38 PM »
I would understand the excitement Pundit has that Ruto is winning hands down, but sustaining it for a daily basis online is a hard job,but we need someone to keep up the work i guess.
Funny stuff they have taken my idea about vaporizing Kenyatta dynasty to another level him and Hitter ,I think I need to lay down what needs to be done to Kenyatta dynasty. Its need to be systematic with targeted areas not en masses, remember some Kenyattas are pro Ruto.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2022, 01:02:51 PM »
I would understand the excitement Pundit has that Ruto is winning hands down, but sustaining it for a daily basis online is a hard job,but we need someone to keep up the work i guess.
Funny stuff they have taken my idea about vaporizing Kenyatta dynasty to another level him and Hitter ,I think I need to lay down what needs to be done to Kenyatta dynasty. Its need to be systematic with targeted areas not en masses, remember some Kenyattas are pro Ruto.

modt kalenjin think like Pundit. they won't just go for kenyatta they will destroy anything gema. they will serious revenge on gema.