Author Topic: Kipchumba attack Uhuru - says wfe is supporting Ruto.  (Read 1426 times)

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kipchumba attack Uhuru - says wfe is supporting Ruto.
« on: June 23, 2022, 12:37:35 PM »

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Kipchumba attack Uhuru - says wfe is supporting Ruto.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 01:24:55 PM »
It is called secret ballot. We do not even know who will get Kipchumba's vote.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 01:58:43 PM »

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 02:10:25 PM »
The fight is between Uhuru & Ruto.The moment you start involving his wife you are crossing red line.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2022, 02:26:45 PM »

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2022, 02:27:46 PM »
We are in this fight to reclaim our country from Kenyatta and Moi state capture. Some of us our investment are in line.

I have huge investment in former Mau forest of Kuresoi south and north that could take off in August or continue becoming high risk...because of Raila.

If Raila is defeated - my land in Kiptagich, Tinet, Taita and Cheptuech will triple immediately. And I will descend there to build myself a retirement mansion. If Raila wins - well the threats of being evicted one day will continue.

Wewe lala tu...most of the land I bought at 50K per acre...now they are 500K per acre (depressed)...but come august...1.5M per acre...then my trees are worth millions.

Ruto win will give me an immediate 40m kshs in land value appreciation. My cousin has beaten me and has 50 acres of tea....his will rise by 50M...plus tea...hapo ni 100M the day they announce BONDO EXPRESSWAY. We are so many waiting for Raila to disappear so we can triple investment in Nakuru and Narok.

For some of you this election has no meaning.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2022, 02:47:59 PM »
Kibaki was president for 10 years and I cannot recall anyone talking of state capture by the two families. Kenyatta and Moi families will be there after August 9th and stop that nonsense of mentioning them as if they are Kenya's biggest problem.

As of your wealth accumulation, keep it to yourself. Never read anyone else beating his chest on what he owes on this forum.

We are in this fight to reclaim our country from Kenyatta and Moi state capture. Some of us our investment are in line.

I have huge investment in former Mau forest of Kuresoi south and north that could take off in August or continue becoming high risk...because of Raila.

If Raila is defeated - my land in Kiptagich, Tinet, Taita and Cheptuech will triple immediately. And I will descend there to build myself a retirement mansion. If Raila wins - well the threats of being evicted one day will continue.

Wewe lala tu...most of the land I bought at 50K per acre...now they are 500K per acre (depressed)...but come august...1.5M per acre...then my trees are worth millions.

Ruto win will give me an immediate 40m kshs in land value appreciation. My cousin has beaten me and has 50 acres of tea....his will rise by 50M...plus tea...hapo ni 100M the day they announce BONDO EXPRESSWAY. We are so many waiting for Raila to disappear so we can triple investment in Nakuru and Narok.

For some of you this election has no meaning.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2022, 03:13:23 PM »
10yrs of Kenyatta regime where he stole 10 percent of SGR alone has made the kingdom very big to be ignored.

Yaani all those years in Germany - hauna ka kitu : Mpaka you're jealous

Kibaki was president for 10 years and I cannot recall anyone talking of state capture by the two families. Kenyatta and Moi families will be there after August 9th and stop that nonsense of mentioning them as if they are Kenya's biggest problem.

As of your wealth accumulation, keep it to yourself. Never read anyone else beating his chest on what he owes on this forum.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2022, 03:21:36 PM »

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2022, 03:23:31 PM »
 :D :D :D
Jealous of a Ruto fanatic? When it comes to earthly posseions I have adviced you to keep it to yourself. You can give people tips where to invest, but chest thumping as if you are the only one with the monopoly to investments is ill adviced.

With SGR loot it is a known fact for now almost 10 years. Nothing new. Ruto looted too in the past 10 years and must have more than 100 times more than 2013. You hardly mention this looter of Kimwarer and Arror dams that would have helped "your" people.

10yrs of Kenyatta regime where he stole 10 percent of SGR alone has made the kingdom very big to be ignored.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2022, 03:29:30 PM »
I didnt chest thump. I didnt talk about my properties in Nairobi or Mombasa or Kampala. I only talked about my land investment in relation to the political risk or reward related to Raila. I also didnt talk about my plots in Kericho and Bomet.

Ruto I believe has been amassing a war arsenal to win power so he can make changes in kenya. Why is war arsenal - because he uses the money - he is not hoarding like Raila or Uhuru - he is use it to win power - against state and dynasties.

If after 5yrs - kenya wont have changed - and he will have become rich - I will disembark from him. I would hate if Ruto intention to be PORK is not to transform kenya but to become a rich brat like uhuru.

:D :D :D
Jealous of a Ruto fanatic? When it comes to earthly posseions I have adviced you to keep it to yourself. You can give people tips where to invest, but chest thumping as if you are the only one with the monopoly to investments is ill adviced.

With SGR loot it is a known fact for now almost 10 years. Nothing new. Ruto looted too in the past 10 years and must have more than 100 times more than 2013. You hardly mention this looter of Kimwarer and Arror dams that would have helped "your" people.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2022, 03:33:15 PM »
The land had bamboo...now it has mostly tea, trees, and is green.
Maasai should learn to live like civilized men.
Let them plant trees.
Give kalenjin or Kikuyu Narok - and it will become a forest.
PLANT TREES.
I respect GEMA because they are great tree planters like kalenjin...they change a desert.
I think Ruto agenda on enviroment will be to force them to plant trees on 10 percent of the land.

Mau forest cannot be the only enviroment; we can re-plant trees all over kenya - and make it green.

Maasai should be told to plant trees if they want to see rainfall...fast maturing trees will change their land local enviroment...

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2022, 03:47:56 PM »
Learn to respect other people like civilised people do. Your language is offside completely.

You have lost my respect completely today. It seems you as a person have degenerated and not developed with the years.

The land had bamboo...now it has mostly tea, trees, and is green.
Maasai should learn to live like civilized men.
Let them plant trees.
Give kalenjin or Kikuyu Narok - and it will become a forest.
PLANT TREES.
I respect GEMA because they are great tree planters like kalenjin...they change a desert.
I think Ruto agenda on enviroment will be to force them to plant trees on 10 percent of the land.

Mau forest cannot be the only enviroment; we can re-plant trees all over kenya - and make it green.

Maasai should be told to plant trees if they want to see rainfall...fast maturing trees will change their land local enviroment...

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2022, 04:31:37 PM »
Coloniliasm was not all bad. It civilized us from primitive men who dependent on enviroment to people who can influence and control. People have romanitzed maasai and it gone down all over the years.

My clan has Maa heritage but I know Maasa that was one such great community is going down unless they change - and embrace aspect of modern living - like planting trees.

All the trees you see in Germany were planted.
After they had been cut down.

People want to lie to Maasai so they become extinct object of ridicule. Maasai need to stop their regression, aggressively take kids to school, dump pastoralism, embrace farming, and become like other kenyans, otherwise they will become extinct.

Kajiado ndio imeisha - people buying it left and right.

People who truly love Maaasai like me will tell them the truth. CHANGE or PERISH.

Learn to respect other people like civilised people do. Your language is offside completely.
You have lost my respect completely today. It seems you as a person have degenerated and not developed with the years.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2022, 06:01:21 PM »
Kipchumba got the leakage, guess. Yes, Margaret and Mama Charlene are buddies. She as assured her of her vote time and time again.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!