Author Topic: Kenya bitcoin scammers  (Read 786 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kenya bitcoin scammers
« on: June 16, 2022, 07:23:49 AM »

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Kenya bitcoin scammers
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 11:04:59 AM »
This ends with the drama at DCI page. Dram tupu to show off the billions used in the forensic lab are for real.

The lads will be back in circulation after sharing out a few dollars.
Our MPs and possibly magistrates have limited bandwidth to handle cyber crime cases. As usual, it is by design otherwise they will start uncovering Pandora client money trail.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 01:12:34 PM »
Yes they are trying to shake money from them.
If they cannot handle Mulot boys
What about international scammers like these ones.
Complainant? Hakuna.
This ends with the drama at DCI page. Dram tupu to show off the billions used in the forensic lab are for real.

The lads will be back in circulation after sharing out a few dollars.
Our MPs and possibly magistrates have limited bandwidth to handle cyber crime cases. As usual, it is by design otherwise they will start uncovering Pandora client money trail.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2022, 06:08:57 PM »
Scammers are stealing people's identities and colluding with scammers abroad (mules) to open credit card accounts. If you live abroad, especially US, You need to guard your social, ID, home address, Zip Code, DOB, email, and Phone number like your life depends on it. You almost need all that beside other layered security features to successfully uses someone's credit card. Algorithms, IP addresses, and more are some of the tools now deployed by financial institutions to guard credit cards, etc.! I think these Kenyan scammers are mostly stealing from Kenyans, especially with weak Safaricom/bank networks.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2022, 06:12:53 PM »
They work with Nigerians- who work with Russians. It chain - Russian hack many numbers - they sell to Nigerian in bulk - Nigerian then retail them. I was speaking to my nephew - it main thing kids are doing now - bitcoins - writtings - and betting scams. Most of time - it Nigerians based in US/UK working with them.
Scammers are stealing people's identities and colluding with scammers abroad (mules) to open credit card accounts. If you live abroad, especially US, You need to guard your social, ID, home address, Zip Code, DOB, email, and Phone number like your life depends on it. You almost need all that beside other layered security features to successfully uses someone's credit card. Algorithms, IP addresses, and more are some of the tools now deployed by financial institutions to guard credit cards, etc.! I think these Kenyan scammers are mostly stealing from Kenyans, especially with weak Safaricom/bank networks.