Author Topic: Gachagua killed Shamidos dad  (Read 1019 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Gachagua killed Shamidos dad
« on: June 15, 2022, 05:35:32 PM »
 https://www.facebook.com/1385217758/posts/10227469308063433/

Hapa Sasa ndio siasa imekuwa moto. Molo uda imekwama kabisa

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Gachagua killed Shamidos dad
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 05:42:40 PM »
Baseless propaganda.
Gachagua was never in Molo

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 05:43:54 PM »
Wahome Thuku is such a petty character. Ever since his son died the poor guy has never been the same. Peddling rumors and character assassination non stop.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 05:45:12 PM »
How did his son die? I though it his father who died? I know he was in Molo academy and might have seen violence; so he not yet recovered.
Wahome Thuku is such a petty character. Ever since his son died the poor guy has never been the same. Peddling rumors and character assassination non stop.

He didn't experience violence. He is from Nyeri. His dad was an economist working for central bank. His family has big brains

« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 05:48:11 PM by KenyanPlato »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 05:47:04 PM »

Wahome son never died. Wahome is political activist. A very effective with propaganda. A real kikuyu man. A straight shooter. A very mild mannered me.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2022, 05:53:40 PM »
I think he studied in Molo academy. Molo academy was a good school.
He didn't experience violence. He is from Nyeri. His dad was an economist working for central bank. His family has big brains

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2022, 05:58:55 PM »
His son died abruptly like 4 or 5 yrs ago. I think the poor kid was in high school. Those days he used to abuse uhuru and his mother non stop. Who knows maybe they struck back where it hurts most. The man need some therapy.
How did his son die? I though it his father who died? I know he was in Molo academy and might have seen violence; so he not yet recovered.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2022, 06:00:49 PM »
I see. He is another Njamba. Mentally insane.
His son died abruptly like 4 or 5 yrs ago. I think the poor kid was in high school. Those days he used to abuse uhuru and his mother non stop. Who knows maybe they struck back where it hurts most. The man need some therapy.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2022, 06:01:10 PM »
Check his Facebook page and Twitter feed.

Wahome son never died. Wahome is political activist. A very effective with propaganda. A real kikuyu man. A straight shooter. A very mild mannered me.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2022, 06:04:19 PM »

His son didn't die. He has three kids one in alliance and two boys still in lower primary