Author Topic: Koskie thikanja  (Read 1352 times)

Koskie thikanja
« on: June 13, 2022, 09:35:34 PM »
A typical corrupt kipsigi. Hawa watu ni Hatari sana na wizi na ukarabati wakila Aina yote. Kimosop ndiye rubani wa Hawa vinyangarika
Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=ZRl7aVsGLxSPqU26GM7hSQ

Re: Koskie thikanja
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 09:50:57 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=jDAg7u6u3Rt6mZquV7wbVA

Online RV Pundit

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 10:21:26 PM »
Wacha tuvumilie tu hii mwezi moja
Halafu tutakufinya ile mbaya sana.

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2022, 11:07:14 PM »
Wacha tuvumilie tu hii mwezi moja
Halafu tutakufinya ile mbaya sana.
Huyu amefinya na maisha hapa sana. He reminds me of a neighbor here from Kiambu. He came in the US in 1974 and stayed unmarried! Two years ago he messed with a 19 year old  akata and got his first baby. The crazy now 21 year old leaves baby with nearly 70 year old mzee alone most of the time. You pass by his house, all you here is 'prizz shiko mummy is coming, prizz, prizz stop crying"

Online RV Pundit

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2022, 11:11:16 PM »
Njamba is good people.
Shida tu he works in hospices in night shift - counting the number of dead people.
And sometimes he loses it.
Then he has 4 baby mamas...
So he basically insane - if he doesnt take his medicine.
Sometimes he posts nonsense in the Star newspaper throughout.
You can tell when he has maniac episodes.
Huyu amefinya na maisha hapa sana. He reminds me of a neighbor here from Kiambu. He came in the US in 1974 and stayed unmarried! Two years ago he messed with a 19 year old  akata and got his first baby. The crazy now 21 year old leaves baby with nearly 70 year old mzee alone most of the time. You pass by his house, all you here is 'prizz shiko mummy is coming, prizz, prizz stop crying"

• Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2022, 11:20:21 PM »
?s=20&t=sJhmd3_fEgBt60IQ7kxd9Q

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2022, 11:23:22 PM »
Njamba is good people.
Shida tu he works in hospices in night shift - counting the number of dead people.
Lol counting dead people? That should be enough to drive one bonkers. It is true I have heard working with manoki for extended periods makes one manoki by default. I wonder if at times he rereads what he posts and evaluate his mental standing. The man doesn't know to converse anymore!

Online RV Pundit

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2022, 11:30:17 PM »
Part of it; ni uchokozi; he likes internet flaming; he also just like opposing for it's sake; But yeah he has been that way since I have known him; He can be very nice; then go completely nuts; definitely has bi-polar;
Lol counting dead people? That should be enough to drive one bonkers. It is true I have heard working with manoki for extended periods makes one manoki by default. I wonder if at times he rereads what he posts and evaluate his mental standing. The man doesn't know to converse anymore!

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2022, 11:46:20 PM »
4 baby mama..lothario kaabisaaa

Njamba is good people.

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2022, 12:02:47 AM »
Rarua Hasla bandia..rarua kimosop..rarua idiot noway

Rarua Patel, rarua shenzi rvshitter..rarua all rv bandits..rarua wizi and usherati

?s=20&t=iZD2MqGWfmqAmG4PKcePlA

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2022, 12:46:59 AM »
I thought Njamba is truck driver in Delaware :) Before Uhuruto fallout Pundit blamed his Raila support on genetic anti-Kenyattaism ala Ndii. But now it different story.

Actually by his own story he is market consultant or something close. Basically a polished sales rep.

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2022, 12:53:52 AM »
I thought Njamba is truck driver in Delaware :) Before Uhuruto fallout Pundit blamed his Raila support on genetic anti-Kenyattaism ala Ndii. But now it different story.

Actually by his own story he is market consultant or something close. Basically a polished sales rep.

My dear I am an enigma. A mysterious unicorn. I am an astrologer.
Anyway stay away from Room 350.

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2022, 03:03:06 AM »
I believe Njamba is more successful than all these idiots here after all, most successful Kikuyus cannot stand Mwizi.

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2022, 03:16:02 AM »
Offcourse he must be doing well afterall he is a kikuyu. For all Njambas flaws atleast he is not a tribal bigot like you. Thanks to Njamba for exposing you, Mr. Highlife.
I believe Njamba is more successful than all these idiots here after all, most successful Kikuyus cannot stand Mwizi.

Online RV Pundit

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2022, 05:41:41 AM »

Truck driver from Boston is Fair balanced.Njamba is an accountant... moonlight as tax consultant

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2022, 09:39:14 AM »

Doing crack at 50 is dangerous . You need to stop it. Many have before.

Rarua Hasla bandia..rarua kimosop..rarua idiot noway

Rarua Patel, rarua shenzi rvshitter..rarua all rv bandits..rarua wizi and usherati

?s=20&t=iZD2MqGWfmqAmG4PKcePlA