Author Topic: Sakaja Out,Who will UDA nominate?  (Read 2709 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Sakaja Out,Who will UDA nominate?
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2022, 04:29:48 PM »
Sakaja became rich with Vijana na Kibaki - then befriended Uhuru and hit a jackpot as TNA chair- then nominated Mp - then Nairobi Senator - now how do you go back UON halls to do exams or complete course work especially in difficult course like actuarial sciences.
Kenya is just a country of liars. Totally corrupt.  Sakaja clearly has been lying for years and now he got caught, but so has everyone else. Joho, Aisha Juma and many others (you can tell none of them have degree's) Kenya is ruled by semi-literate village clowns and it'll never become a first world country or even middle income country with these kinds of people.

Sakaja attended for 4 years, why didn't he just go back and finish? too busy drinking and enjoying life? He should have finished.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2022, 05:32:17 PM »
Gangster paradise my fren. UDA should disown him. Flew too close to the sun while living large on hog. You have to cover your tracks if you are going to go Mano a Mano with the people who turned a blind eye while you were stealing. This guy had 5 yrs to sort this shit out. Bure kabisa. I hope he does not end up costing UDA presidency. Uhuru is determined to run Nairobi County by any means necessary.
Kenya is just a country of liars. Totally corrupt.  Sakaja clearly has been lying for years and now he got caught, but so has everyone else. Joho, Aisha Juma and many others (you can tell none of them have degree's) Kenya is ruled by semi-literate village clowns and it'll never become a first world country or even middle income country with these kinds of people.

Sakaja attended for 4 years, why didn't he just go back and finish? too busy drinking and enjoying life? He should have finished.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2022, 01:44:32 AM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2022, 03:11:06 AM »
He should not only be barred but should also be charged. The audacity of presenting fake documents should not be left to stand, a precedent has to be set, even in gangster paradise akili kidogo is required.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2022, 11:21:07 AM »
CUH Kenya has revoked the degree.I expect IEBC to comply..Uhuru made sakaja.made him MP TNA chairman and Senator.I believed he even gave him many tenders and licenses maybe in mining..What did this man do?He went ahead to auction mudavadi to UDA and joined Anti-uhuru forces..Now is the time to destroy sakaja,endless cases,BANKRUPT him and send him back to the streets..It's time Mudavadi will know,As Uhuru packs his suitcases at statehouse,He will pack all his belongings with him including sakaja.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2022, 11:57:52 AM »
You have 50 days to do what you couldnt in 1500 days.
CUH Kenya has revoked the degree.I expect IEBC to comply..Uhuru made sakaja.made him MP TNA chairman and Senator.I believed he even gave him many tenders and licenses maybe in mining..What did this man do?He went ahead to auction mudavadi to UDA and joined Anti-uhuru forces..Now is the time to destroy sakaja,endless cases,BANKRUPT him and send him back to the streets..It's time Mudavadi will know,As Uhuru packs his suitcases at statehouse,He will pack all his belongings with him including sakaja.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2022, 04:56:06 PM »
Why can't UDA replace Sakaja with MaDVD?? At least that would be a credible candidate to vie for and run a big county like Nairobi instead of the cons.... Sakaja, Sonko type??

Afterall, Ruto wont win and MaDVD could become Nairobi Governor and be ready to challenge for the big seat in 2027 once he demonstrates ability! He can employ his "nephew" Sakaja as an advisor once he is governor. :D :D :D

You have 50 days to do what you couldnt in 1500 days.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2022, 05:10:32 PM »
Sakaja was approved by Nairobi CRO.
That is where we are.
I think you're moving ahead of time.
If he ineligible - then UDA will deal with it then.
Otherwise he has valid IEBC certificate as of today.

Wait for the decision of the IEBC Dispute Resolution Comittee.

Why can't UDA replace Sakaja with MaDVD?? At least that would be a credible candidate to vie for and run a big county like Nairobi instead of the cons.... Sakaja, Sonko type??

Afterall, Ruto wont win and MaDVD could become Nairobi Governor and be ready to challenge for the big seat in 2027 once he demonstrates ability! He can employ his "nephew" Sakaja as an advisor once he is governor. :D :D :D