Author Topic: Pundito, weka gema swing  (Read 5452 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundito, weka gema swing
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2022, 09:56:48 AM »
Wewe ni fala;
You think Ruto is where he is without employing high level of Moism :)
My friend everything is working out because people work for it, plan for it, and deal with it.
You think it by happenstance that GEMA has no king now :) :) - Ruto worked on GEMA proper for 10yrs;
There are people who made Martha, PK and others run when they shouldnt.
Finished governors like Kabogo - only Wa-iria escaped and is causing small problems.
RUto has his guys in their teams of Martha/PK - pushig them to do mistakes.
He had likes of Waitutu and others to finish Kabogos.
Then he stashed gazillion of money - knowing he would need it.
GEMA is 25 percent;
Someone as brilliant, disciplined, hardworking and conniving as Moi or Ruto can win without it.
Raila problem is not a general problem.

Raila problem is naivety, thinking like a kid, very simple transparent intrigues, lack of long term planning, execution, discipline, money, and name it.

Ruto like Moi understand what it takes to win power - billions of Kshs, billions of hours, high level intrigues, incredible discipline and hardwork, name it. You got to plan and work for it. It just doesnt happen....kalonzo been waiting for it to happen :) for 40yrs - sasa ameshindwa na excel format :)

Ruto understudied MOI - and understand what it takes to get power. First lesson always have millions of Kshs daily for dishing out. If not stay HOME. You have to buy half the support; win the other half by sweat;

BRIBE AND TRIBE - get that combination - and you win like Sonko does.

Then sasa mambo na strategy (UKORA) - like someone making maDVD run in Amani thing in 2013  :D :D - you may discover it Uhuru who was funding him - without him knowing.

In reality No. Moi did so because there was no 50 %+1  and also he employed a very high level of divide and rule through Kibaki.
Kibaki was his man in 92,97 and 02.
There is a reason Uhuru shelved Kalonzo in 2013 and repeated the same in 2022.
In current dispensation you can never win Kenyan elections without GEMA. Thats the reality. Stop Ribenas wishful thinking.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2022, 10:04:32 AM »
Sasa mmeanza kupigana wenyewe kwa wenyewe,things are hot in the kitchen.Gema,I repeat gema

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2022, 10:07:17 AM »
Kwani yeye ni GEMA; GEMA are millions of people; Mimi sio Ruto; Yeye sio GEMA; We are just two voters;

Sasa mmeanza kupigana wenyewe kwa wenyewe,things are hot in the kitchen.Gema,I repeat gema

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2022, 10:13:36 AM »
Dont compare Ruto with Moi. Ruto is a pioneer . When you were advising him to go full force anti BBI . We told him to use the courts.
If BBI had happened and Ruto as the ring leader of the No campaign . I can tell you 100% he would have lost this elections. Wewe nikama hujui Ruto . He called his elected Mps and told pronto I will not go to a contest with anyone.
Ruto studied this Katiba when people were using bravado and deceit thinking they could go around the Katiba and win the elections. Reality is that you need GEMA to win elections ,Mudavadi and Wetangula sio mafala to take a chill pill and accept to take other positions so as to let GEMA intact in UDA.
Raila sio fala to take Karua and elbow out Kalonzo in hopes of dividing GEMA.
You will need another referendum to subdue GEMA . hapo ni Kibarua. Ruto knows this and his plans is making Kenya a Nation rather than fighting GEMA. Come Sep 2022 you will see how Ruto will rule Kenya in an Anti Moism Rule.

Wewe ni fala;
My friend everything is working out because people work for it, plan for it, and deal with it.
You think it by happenstance that GEMA has no king now :) :) - Ruto worked on GEMA proper for 10yrs;
Finished governors like Kabogo - only Wa-iria escaped and is causing small problems.
He had likes of Waitutu and others to finished Kabogos.
GEMA is 25 percent;
Someone as brilliant, disciplined, hardworking and conniving as Moi or Ruto can win without it.

Raila problem is naivety, thinking like a kid, very simple transparent intrigues, lack of long term planning, execution, discipline, money, and name it.

Ruto like Moi understand what it takes to win power - billions of Kshs, billions of hours, high level intrigues, incredible discipline and hardwork, name it. You got to plan and work for it.

In reality No. Moi did so because there was no 50 %+1  and also he employed a very high level of divide and rule through Kibaki.
In current dispensation you can never win Kenyan elections without GEMA. Thats the reality. Stop Ribenas wishful thinking.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2022, 10:16:54 AM »
RV is a theorist.a Kalenjin promoter of Kalenjin Machoism. a real Moist.
He lives in history rather than learning from History.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2022, 10:18:38 AM »
We never got to BBI going for a contest - what I remember saying was simple - no way we allow BBI to pass - if court had not stopped it - Ruto and at I would have no option except fight it in referendum. You were saying DO NOTHING.

Of course Ruto was right not expend his energies and times early - but put roadblocks - obviously he was working behind the scenes to fight BBI - while pretending publicly that he wont engage.  We have come to know he was funding Nelsons, Karuas and Ndiis in their fight.

That is the kind of brilliance and intrigues that you need in politics.

Anyway now that GEMA are in Ruto team - we are talking useless hypothesis.

Ruto will dominate kenya politics for the next 10yrs unless Raila somehow win.

Ruto is intelligent version of Moi - so expect a even greater dominance - but more subtle.

COK2010 is strong but Ruto will get his way in his gov agenda 95 percent of the time.

Dont compare Ruto with Moi. Ruto is a pioneer . When you were advising him to go full force anti BBI . We told him to use the courts.
If BBI had happened and Ruto as the ring leader of the No campaign . I can tell you 100% he would have lost this elections. Wewe nikama hujui Ruto . He called his elected Mps and told pronto I will not go to a contest with anyone.
Ruto studied this Katiba when people were using bravado and deceit thinking they could go around the Katiba and win the elections. Reality is that you need GEMA to win elections ,Mudavadi and Wetangula sio mafala to take a chill pill and accept to take other positions so as to let GEMA intact in UDA.
You will need another referendum to subdue GEMA . hapo ni Kibarua. Ruto knows this and his plans is making Kenya a Nation rather than fighting GEMA. Come Sep 2022 you will see how Ruto will rule Kenya in an Anti Moism Rule.

Wewe ni fala;
GEMA is 25 percent;

Ruto like Moi understand what it takes to win power - billions of Kshs, billions of hours, high level intrigues, incredible discipline and hardwork, name it. You got to plan and work for it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2022, 10:21:17 AM »
I am very brutally honest dude who will never let you get away with nonsense like nobody can win without GEMA. That is pure nonsense. I am not here to look for Ruto votes with that level of desperation. Kalenjin as men we are not brought to be desperate. We are brought to be EQUAL men. Not eve your own father can tell you nothing after you go through MTC. We are total MEN :) to quote Biwott. We would rather Ruto lost PORK than you made us less men.
RV is a theorist.a Kalenjin promoter of Kalenjin Machoism. a real Moist.
He lives in history rather than learning from History.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2022, 10:33:29 AM »
We have the posts hapa. You were gor Ruto taking BBI heads on.
I explained the pros and cons. Let me search the posts.
Uhuru and Raila wanted to trap Ruto . I do believe Ruto and Martha did the right thing Uhuru could have put GEMA in trouble for political expediency. The GEMA hate would have amplified and down the lane same BBI would have been used to subdue GEMA .
Wewe ni wa fight or flight. Good in analysis but takes time to accept reality. The beauty about this constituion is that if defended well Kenya will jell into a very vibrant Nation.  We are on that destination.
Ruto sensed this 10 years ago . Expect Kenya Kwanza to become a part 5 years down the lane and unlike Jubilee to become long lasting party.

We never got to BBI going for a contest - what I remember saying was simple - no way we allow BBI to pass - if court had not stopped it - Ruto and at I would have no option except fight.

Of course Ruto was right not expend his energies and times early - but put roadblocks - obviously he was working behind the scenes to fight BBI - while pretending publicly that he wont engage.  We have come to know he was funding Nelsons, Karuas and Ndiis in their fight.

That is the kind of brilliance and intrigues that you need in politics.

Anyway now that GEMA are in Ruto team - we are talking useless hypothesis.

Ruto will dominate kenya politics for the next 10yrs unless Raila somehow win.

Ruto is intelligent version of Moi - so expect a even greater dominance - but more subtle.

Wewe ni fala;
GEMA is 25 percent;

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2022, 10:38:26 AM »
Ruto didnt do nothing - he fought BBI - behind the scenes.
If BBI had not be fought - it would have won.
Ruto was funding Karuas, Nelson, Ndiis and many of those court cases.
This why you're not different from Raila
You just see things - vikielea - but you dont know behind the scenes - people make them.

You were the idiots saying DO completely nothing on BBI. Just let it pass :)

One thing listen to me on Ruto or - of course RVHH - because for me - I have studied the man - what you see is a tip of the iceberg.
Underneath is a huge machine.
This is why he is winning PORK  - it's not some luck.

Ruto could have won with or without GEMA.

Uhuru and Raila wanted to trap Ruto . I do believe Ruto and Martha did the right thing Uhuru could have put GEMA in trouble for political expediency. The GEMA hate would have amplified and down the lane same BBI would have been used to subdue GEMA .
Wewe ni wa fight or flight. Good in analysis but takes time to accept reality. The beauty about this constituion is that if defended well Kenya will jell into a very vibrant Nation.  We are on that destination.
Ruto sensed this 10 years ago . Expect Kenya Kwanza to become a part 5 years down the lane and unlike Jubilee to become long lasting party.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2022, 11:13:31 AM »
Indeed you worship your god Ruto,see no evil,hear no evil.i dint know what you will do upon defeat.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2022, 11:21:37 AM »
I will do nothing; just fear for my investment in kenya; I will divest to Uganda.
Indeed you worship your god Ruto,see no evil,hear no evil.i dint know what you will do upon defeat.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2022, 11:29:07 AM »
You call women investment,those are public properties,just go and leave them for us to work on them

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2022, 11:38:15 AM »
Salalala, pajero, you mean you plan to appropriate Pundit's wife? The one he has neglected while he chases ndogo ndogos with that carrot he has used since 2013, pipty-pipty?  :o

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2022, 11:47:01 AM »
It's a real fear amongst many especially in GEMA that Pajero will take their wives by force.
Salalala, pajero, you mean you plan to appropriate Pundit's wife? The one he has neglected while he chases ndogo ndogos with that carrot he has used since 2013, pipty-pipty?  :o

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2022, 11:49:03 AM »
Have seen some threads but bado natafuta the one.
RV you need to be honest with your self. If Ruto will win by 10 % with GEMA you think he would have won without GEMA ?
Tuwache mchezo. Raila is a force hiyo tukubali ,GEMA is his medicine.
I will be open with you . Ruto upon ascending to power will for the 5 years appease GEMA , Kalenjins will feel a let down.

Ruto didnt do nothing - he fought BBI - behind the scenes.
If BBI had not be fought - it would have won.
Ruto was funding Karuas, Nelson, Ndiis and many of those court cases.
This why you're not different from Raila
You just see things - vikielea - but you dont know behind the scenes - people make them.

You were the idiots saying DO completely nothing on BBI. Just let it pass :)

One thing listen to me on Ruto or - of course RVHH - because for me - I have studied the man - what you see is a tip of the iceberg.
Underneath is a huge machine.
This is why he is winning PORK  - it's not some luck.

Ruto could have won with or without GEMA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2022, 11:53:45 AM »
Continue looking :)

It would have been difficult to win - but not impossible;
One route to win is of course force a run off;
Then it's everyone game;
These are idle hypothesis.
Fact is mathematically someone can win without GEMA.

Ruto will disappoint you; Ruto has no such ideas to favour GEMA or Kalenjin; Ask Kalenjin - with 10 subtribes; if he favours any;

Ruto will work for Luos - as much as he will work for Kikuyus.

If Kikuyus are looking for favours - Watalia sana.

But if they are looking for someone to deliver work - he will deliver.

Ruto will split everything EQUALLY COMPLETELY - Ruto doesnt intend to become captive of GEMA - he wants to become KENYA PORK.

Ruto next focus is LUO NYANZA - he will embrace Luo nation post Raila - and make them part of his kingdom. What he wont do is negotiate with Raila or Kalonzo - he will CRUSH THEM - and create new leadership like he has done in GEMA.

Then he will relax and he will become UNTOUCHABLE - he will split everything down the middle - and will become so Popular nationwide 2027 need not be held :)

Post 10th August - siasa ya tribalism kenya imekwisha for 10yrs;

RV you need to be honest with your self. If Ruto will win by 10 % with GEMA you think he would have won without GEMA ?
I will be open with you . Ruto upon ascending to power will for the 5 years appease GEMA , Kalenjins will feel a let down.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2022, 12:07:33 PM »

Here you clearly who Ruto is. He will need GEMA for his first term thats realpolitics. I do believe Kenya will change for the better but still politics has to be played.
Kenyatta played , Moi played Kibaki played and Uhuru also played .
Uhurus politics made GEMA switch to Ruto. Either by design or by default .We will know during Rutos Inaguration .

Continue looking :)

It would have been difficult to win - but not impossible;
One route to win is of course force a run off;
Then it's everyone game;
These are idle hypothesis.
Fact is mathematically someone can win without GEMA.

Ruto will disappoint you; Ruto has no such ideas to favour GEMA or Kalenjin; Ask Kalenjin - with 10 subtribes; if he favours any;

Ruto will work for Luos - as much as he will work for Kikuyus.

If Kikuyus are looking for favours - Watalia sana.

But if they are looking for someone to deliver work - he will deliver.

Ruto will split everything EQUALLY COMPLETELY - Ruto doesnt intend to become captive of GEMA - he wants to become KENYA PORK.

Ruto next focus is LUO NYANZA - he will embrace Luo nation post Raila - and make them part of his kingdom. What he wont do is negotiate with Raila or Kalonzo - he will CRUSH THEM - and create new leadership like he has done in GEMA.

Then he will relax and he will become UNTOUCHABLE - he will split everything down the middle - and will become so Popular nationwide 2027 need not be held :)

Post 10th August - siasa ya tribalism kenya imekwisha for 10yrs;

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2022, 12:10:49 PM »
Hustler nation and Ruto politics if you have seen has a national cut to it; yes he will reward mt kenya and his friends; that is realpolitik but he will not be caged or will pursue narrow agenda - development will be split equally to 210 const.
[/quote]

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2022, 12:25:29 PM »

Nice conclusion.....Nawachia hapo...

Hustler nation and Ruto politics if you have seen has a national cut to it; yes he will reward mt kenya and his friends; that is realpolitik but he will not be caged or will pursue narrow agenda - development will be split equally to 210 const.
[/quote]

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2022, 01:20:53 PM »
You call women investment,those are public properties,just go and leave them for us to work on them

Yaani, all these years I've thought Pajero was a chiquita. Kumbe he's a macho dude. :D