Author Topic: When I say Kilifi is Tight -This is what I mean  (Read 965 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
When I say Kilifi is Tight -This is what I mean
« on: May 27, 2022, 03:14:52 PM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/counties/coast/2022-05-27-azimio-rally-in-malindi-ends-prematurely-after-chaos-erupts/

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: When I say Kilifi is Tight -This is what I mean
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 03:18:14 PM »
Those are hired goons paid to disrupt the rally,nothing to write home about,Don't expect Kingi to go down without a fight.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 05:25:28 PM »
You dont know Giriamas.When they believe in something thats it.
Joho politics of Matusi is coming back to haunt him.
Previously it was cool to attack Uhuru , now an attack to kingi has such effects.

Those are hired goons paid to disrupt the rally,nothing to write home about,Don't expect Kingi to go down without a fight.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 07:26:40 AM »
Poll after poll only exposes Kingi as a naked king. I think he will help Ruto score higher than Uhuru but governor is Mung'aro marginally ahead of Jumwa. PAA guy distant 4th like Mombasa.

Here of course Azimio/ODM is by far the most popular party ... so Pundit's story about party effect works for Mung'aro  :)
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022, 07:45:37 AM »
It changed from Kingi Governor support to now opinion poll. Continue buying the fake opinion polls narative.
As it stands UDA will outwin ODM in Kilifi both Governor and Presidential sits. ODM and UDA will share MP seats .

Poll after poll only exposes Kingi as a naked king. I think he will help Ruto score higher than Uhuru but governor is Mung'aro marginally ahead of Jumwa. PAA guy distant 4th like Mombasa.

Here of course Azimio/ODM is by far the most popular party ... so Pundit's story about party effect works for Mung'aro  :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2022, 08:56:52 AM »
Who has momentum; it was three way split; in coast; btw trusted odm; new entry PAA which split from ODM; and the UDA; now check the polls in few weeks; you will see Ruto ahead; because the stalemate has been broken.

Raila will be 40 percent; Ruto 60 percent;Raila is dropping in coast...that you can take to the bank. Joho has been exposed by Sonko in Mombasa. Mungaro-and others cannot sell Raila - he himself is just fresh from Jubilee.

In short watch the polls in coast - they will tighten - before Ruto overtake Raila.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2022, 01:46:47 PM »
i don't buy that because Ruto and his handouts, economic forums, bottom-up, name it is anything but new. Kingi grumbling about land is not new either - just switched sides but his PAA trailing UDA, ODM in all polls.

Jumwa and Mung"aro have been running for a year  at least.

only real new thing in Pwani is Sonko - who is Wiper/Azimio. His battle with Nassir or Joho will not affect Raila and Ruto. No, in fact I expect him to softly drum up Raila.

Raila has  remained ahead despite 4yr offensive by Ruto. Hakuna UDA wave huko.. that works in Kalenjin.

places "momentum" is working is Gema where Karua DPORK is new. And Luhya where UDA utapeli is becoming more apparent.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2022, 02:13:21 PM »
Miss  Opinion Polls Ribena , Aug 10th Utachekea chooni.
What happened to Eleceted politicians as an indicator of popularity ?

i don't buy that because Ruto and his handouts, economic forums, bottom-up, name it is anything but new. Kingi grumbling about land is not new either - just switched sides but his PAA trailing UDA, ODM in all polls.

only real new thing in Pwani is Sonko - who is Wiper/Azimio. His battle with Nassir or Joho will not affect Raila and Ruto. No, in fact I expect him to softly drum up Raila.

Raila has  remained ahead despite 4yr offensive by Ruto. Hakuna UDA wave huko.. that works in Kalenjin.

places "momentum" is working is Gema where Karua DPORK is new. And Luhya where UDA utapeli is becoming more apparent.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2022, 02:43:39 PM »
There is something we call inflexion point.
You keep pushing and pushing - and it appear you're not making effort - until you're
UDA winning Mswabweni consolidated Kwale...where shy governor and mwashetani of lunga lunga were already doing good job.
Sonko is limited to Mombasa and he nails Joho.
Now move on to Kilifi - Kingi will affect Kilifi - together with Aisha - and UDA top gun now (Owen Baya) - you can see Kilifi flipping with Giriamas
Tana River is 50-50 game though Ruto seem to have upperhand now - having won Pokomos and rest orma will split.
Lamu is 50-50 - GEMA are in mpeketoni - Bajunis are split

Ruto struggles now in Coast are restricted to Taita Taveta - where he seen as new Kenyatta/Criticos - he need to address that issues.