Author Topic: Wangamati confuses Bungoma county for Bungoma town  (Read 923 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Wangamati confuses Bungoma county for Bungoma town
« on: May 26, 2022, 02:25:03 AM »
Interesting video - Lusaka set to win - because he developed rural Bungoma - compared to Wangamati who is building expensive dual carriage (KENHA/KURA) job.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Wangamati confuses Bungoma county for Bungoma town
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2022, 05:10:39 PM »
I have just gone through some of this youtuber's videos.  The guy is a comedy.  Yes, he hurls a few truth bombs in the process, but he is a comedian.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 05:24:29 PM »
Yes he is very insightful. Wangamati overreached himself with such a road; that is Kenha road. He should have focussed on Bungoma county as a whole. Town ni ya wanabiashara who are not even residents - Bungoma kwanza ni ya wakikuyu :). Counties should focus on getting everyone piped water, good gravel road, working hospitals, agri extension servies and nursery or preschool..anything else is overreaching. Kitui Ngilu is another one who built two factories - instead of drilling boreholes.
I have just gone through some of this youtuber's videos.  The guy is a comedy.  Yes, he hurls a few truth bombs in the process, but he is a comedian.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2022, 07:48:55 AM »
This Kipsigis could not even predict who the next Governor of Kericho will be, and he is here busy poking his kale nose in other people's counties where like in Kericho, he has zero facts. SMDH.
FACT: Lusaka is only known in Bungoma and Nation at large for 100K 'carcinogenic' WHEELBARROWS. I keep telling those who know him to ask him to go claim royalties from UDA because he begun this wheelbarrow thing ages and therefore owns the rights to it.
FACT: Lusaka build only one Tarmac road in his tenure as Governor in the whole of Bungoma County and selfishly named it after himself - Lusaka road and because of these two facts, he embarassingly became a one-term governor.
The video confirms that with county allocations, if not stealing, a good number of roads can be built.

Unknown to many in those hedy days when WSR was making fun of Weta being beaten to a pulp by his Kikuyu wife and running to a police station, the DP and Wangamati started off as besties in 2017. In fact they teamed up in a deal; a deal to this day Ruto campaigns on when he visits the county. Ruto offered to use his influence in government (Read KURA) to tarmac the Nambaya - Samoya road which was completed. In exchange Wangamati would embark on a dual carriageway using county funds. So stupid you who isn't anywhere near Ruto's kitchen should consult @RVHH to confirm that fact. Meanwhile here is a link showing the involvement of KURA in what in essence should have been a county road.
?s=20&t=VMyKAsggyC7tVlxkh7k9rw

This below is a link, click on it.
Deputy President Ruto has pledged to work together with Bungoma Governor Wangamati to develop Bungoma County

@Termie, should you need clarification on a  neighborring county like Bungoma, we are available and open to give you facts and information. Thanks.

Interesting video - Lusaka set to win - because he developed rural Bungoma - compared to Wangamati who is building expensive dual carriage (KENHA/KURA) job.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2022, 08:13:48 AM »
You know Wangamati is going to get beaten like Isukuti of Salvation Army come 10th August - because he did not beat Lusaka development record.  Wheelbarrow scandal was just overblown out of proportion.

Bungoma need rural access roads, piped water (almost a dream in entire Bungoma). County funds not enough to build tarmac - of serious length.

Start from schedule of county functions - and dont waste little money building a dual carriage way. Hiyo ni KENHA not even KURA job.

What is the percentage of household in Bungoma with piped water to their homes?

And as for Ruto deal - Wangamati refused to join UDA and is now crying with Raila - Ruto moved on to Papa Roma and Lusaka. If he was smart - he would have be running under UDA - competing with Lusaka in Ford-K.

Sasa ODM or DAP in Bungoma :) :) Sifuna the ODM sec general cannot win MCA seat pale.

This Kipsigis could not even predict who the next Governor of Kericho will be, and he is here busy poking his kale nose in other people's counties where like in Kericho, he has zero facts. SMDH.
FACT: Lusaka is only known in Bungoma and Nation at large for 100K 'carcinogenic' WHEELBARROWS. I keep telling those who know him to ask him to go claim royalties from UDA because he begun this wheelbarrow thing ages and therefore owns the rights to it.
FACT: Lusaka build only one Tarmac road in his tenure as Governor in the whole of Bungoma County and selfishly named it after himself - Lusaka road and because of these two facts, he embarassingly became a one-term governor.
The video confirms that with county allocations, if not stealing, a good number of roads can be built.

Unknown to many in those hedy days when WSR was making fun of Weta being beaten to a pulp by his Kikuyu wife and running to a police station, the DP and Wangamati started off as besties in 2017. In fact they teamed up in a deal; a deal to this day Ruto campaigns on when he visits the county. Ruto offered to use his influence in government (Read KURA) to tarmac the Nambaya - Samoya road which was completed. In exchange Wangamati would embark on a dual carriageway using county funds. So stupid you who isn't anywhere near Ruto's kitchen should consult @RVHH to confirm that fact. Meanwhile here is a link showing the involvement of KURA in what in essence should have been a county road.
?s=20&t=VMyKAsggyC7tVlxkh7k9rw

This below is a link, click on it.
Deputy President Ruto has pledged to work together with Bungoma Governor Wangamati to develop Bungoma County

@Termie, should you need clarification on a  neighborring county like Bungoma, we are available and open to give you facts and information. Thanks.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2022, 09:42:09 AM »
The state of affairs

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2022, 11:07:20 AM »
The state of affairs

Ruto's fake crowds have been debunked. What Itumbi cooks on his laptop will not translate into votes on Aug 9th.  Ruto holds a rally in Maa and those nearest the dias not a single attendant has a "rungu". Compare real Azimio crowds in Maa vs what Itumbi posts for Ruto. Ask fellow Kale, Lawyer Donald Kipkorir

?s=20&t=vIqUx597fgjlVLsy5e2_gw

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2022, 11:16:10 AM »
BTW yesterday Raila purposely took his campaign message to Rural Bungoma and not urban Bungoma itself like Bungoma town. If it were not for me on this wall, how much misinformation would be forced down Nipatean throats??

?s=20&t=pHHoVxLDTwI3Y6gc4tPiSQ

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2022, 11:18:46 AM »
Ruto events are always live on his facebook account.
Always.
Narok even if all Maasai vote for Azimio
Ruto still get 50 percent non-maasai - mostly kipsigis and kikuyu
Sasa if Maasai have no beef anymore with Mau settled
The maths will be high of 65-70 percent.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2022, 11:20:08 AM »
Come august the song will be? Computer generated ama
BTW yesterday Raila purposely took his campaign message to Rural Bungoma and not urban Bungoma itself like Bungoma town. If it were not for me on this wall, how much misinformation would be forced down Nipatean throats??

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2022, 11:24:36 AM »
Keep yapping what is in your head, while I post LINKS & evidence from the ground. You have only 2 months 9 days to keep yapping without showing us any tangible evidence before reality hits home. You have not even given a proper reply to @DonaldBKipkorir from your Twitter handle @RvPundit coz you know Twitter streets are not Nipate. Bullshit and you get called out, No one on Twitter reads, likes or comments on your tweets because they carry no facts.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2022, 11:49:08 AM »
I lost my password to that account :)
Keep yapping what is in your head, while I post LINKS & evidence from the ground. You have only 2 months 9 days to keep yapping without showing us any tangible evidence before reality hits home. You have not even given a proper reply to @DonaldBKipkorir from your Twitter handle @RvPundit coz you know Twitter streets are not Nipate. Bullshit and you get called out, No one on Twitter reads, likes or comments on your tweets because they carry no facts.