Author Topic: Ruto,Why are you ferrying people to gatundu rally?  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Ruto,Why are you ferrying people to gatundu rally?
« on: May 17, 2022, 12:45:16 PM »
People have been ferried all the way from Kiambu ngong githurai kahawa west mwiki everywhere it's buses from zamzam 45 sunbird lopha etc..If you don't believe just go there and see or ask people who are there.and then he shows you a parked rally with paid crowds...Ruto will loose this election,azidi kujidanganya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto,Why are you ferrying people to gatundu rally?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 01:00:36 PM »
weka picha nani

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 01:11:28 PM »
Just go there or check on maps....

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 01:46:42 PM »
People have been ferried all the way from Kiambu ngong githurai kahawa west mwiki everywhere it's buses from zamzam 45 sunbird lopha etc..If you don't believe just go there and see or ask people who are there.and then he shows you a parked rally with paid crowds...Ruto will loose this election,azidi kujidanganya.
Gatundu is a Kikuyu place and those are Ruto and Kuria constituents. Raila would be the one to ferry people if he had event in Gatundu. Ruto will win Gatundu because they want a thriving economy, not poverty espoused by Azimio!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2022, 01:55:53 PM »
Says a Jaduong....

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2022, 03:18:22 PM »
Freedom of movement is garantied in the constituition.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2022, 05:32:49 PM »
Those are buses to be donated to schools. Moses is holding a mega super rally ever seen. Wamatangi better prepare or Kuria might take it from him.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2022, 07:32:04 PM »
I see Kabogo are jelling with Kuria despite their quest for gubernatorial.

Looks they will drop out any moment for Wamatangi (who is also cosying along) after being assured some ministries and focus on Hasora presidential campaigns.

Ufool has Nyoro and who?

Iko giza hata hii Kiambu.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2022, 07:40:09 PM »
Yeah I see Kuria dropping out - Kabogo might go to the wire. Kuria & Ruto are tight. Ruto I dont think trust Kabogo.
I see Kabogo are jelling with Kuria despite their quest for gubernatorial.

Looks they will drop out any moment for Wamatangi (who is also cosying along) after being assured some ministries and focus on Hasora presidential campaigns.

Ufool has Nyoro and who?

Iko giza hata hii Kiambu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2022, 07:56:26 PM »
Gatundu South Ichwaeri village;
Kama Uhuru cant convince his Mp, MCA and his drinking buddy Kuria - Iko Kitu

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2022, 08:38:02 PM »
Kuria should just quit,I don't think he will manage even 1000 votes.you can check that in 3 months after the final vote.

Kabogo is unlucky.Nyoro has support of all Luo luhya kamba  kisii working in factories tea and coffee plantations and mjengo because wako azimio.This used to be kabogo support base.Wamatangi may win but with a small margin because he will share kiambu kabete Kikuyu lari vote with Nyoro while jungle and kabogo will share thika juja ruiru vote.

Lastly,Ruto spent millions today ferrying people to Gatundu to show that he has support in Ichaweri.very desperate move.August 9 will prove me right.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2022, 10:18:27 PM »
Kuria should just quit,I don't think he will manage even 1000 votes.you can check that in 3 months after the final vote.

Kabogo is unlucky.Nyoro has support of all Luo luhya kamba  kisii working in factories tea and coffee plantations and mjengo because wako azimio.This used to be kabogo support base.Wamatangi may win but with a small margin because he will share kiambu kabete Kikuyu lari vote with Nyoro while jungle and kabogo will share thika juja ruiru vote.

Lastly,Ruto spent millions today ferrying people to Gatundu to show that he has support in Ichaweri.very desperate move.August 9 will prove me right.
Kambas and Luhyas are in Kenya Kwanza just like Kiambu Kikuyus. Nyoro atanyoroshwa mbaya mbovu. Luos cannot make you Governor in Kiambu! Nobody was ferried. Those are DP, Gachagua, Kimani, Kabogo, Kuria, Wamatangi, Ndindi and UDA damu supporters thronging events.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2022, 07:00:30 AM »

Kambas and Luhyas are in Kenya Kwanza just like Kiambu Kikuyus. Nyoro atanyoroshwa mbaya mbovu. Luos cannot make you Governor in Kiambu! Nobody was ferried. Those are DP, Gachagua, Kimani, Kabogo, Kuria, Wamatangi, Ndindi and UDA damu supporters thronging events.

Am not saying Luos can make you governor but if you have 200k combined Luo kamba kisii luhya 200k vote in Kiambu 1MN voters.you have a 20% headstart.

That means you need another 300k votes and you expect kikuyu lari kabete limuru all upper kikuyu to vote Nyoro and wamatangi.

Politics in Kiambu is very regional..you have kiambu lari kabete limuru upper githunguri VS juja thika gatundu ruiru.

Kabogo will looose badly.

On the Gatundu rallly,All gubernatorial candidates ferried paid supporters to attend that rally to heckle and tear down their opponents.

What is too hard to understand?