Author Topic: Martha Karua - once beaten by a corrupt Waiguru - Politics iko na IQ yake  (Read 2324 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
This woman captured the thinking of average voter.
Martha Karua-Raila will lose Kirinyanga by nearly same margin they will lose Nyeri.

The woman from Kirinyanga says
"Sisi hatutaki martha
Sisi ni watu wa UDA
UDA inaongea mambo ya watu ya chini."

The suprised reporter retort - But you come Kirinyanga with Martha.

She respond - "Yes but Martha has been there with Kibaki and did nothing to help us."

Wewe shida hapo na sijui corruption and sijui integrity - first translate that to simple word - then explain who stole COVID-19 billions :).Same strategy that has failed against Ruto for 5yrs....

Ruto again the greatest propagandist will sell his very simple message - this will be a poor man gov that cares for the poor, the jobless, the struggling.

https://www.facebook.com/100000615117660/videos/737455501025575

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
i told you if you want a decent debate stop this choo.com IQ of 20 threads on exact same topic.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Debate about what 2022 ended long time ago.
I am celebrating already.
Not unless Kalonzo change his mind.
This most monumental blunder in Raila power quest.

I still cant believe you did it - I am going to sleep with my socks on:)

If Uhuru is serious about Raila run - then I have overrated him for long

i told you if you want a decent debate stop this choo.com IQ of 20 threads on exact same topic.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
What is there to still talk about 2022 - just the usual - RARUA will be rejected even in home county Kirinyanga where she stood no chance even at governorship. First she need to learn to SMILE  :D - because even if Waiguru was found with blood on her hands - she will smile her way out of it.

It will be epic loss - at best they can pull 30 of GEMA if they really work hard - that is just 8-9 percent of the total votes - while they have leaked more than 20 percent. Yet they had almost 10 percent gap with Ruto's Jubilee. It like you bridge the gap - but forget not to leak 20 percent.

I will do MOAS but I can almost guess it will be near 35 percent versus 55 percent - and 10 percent for kalonzo & gazillion independent candidates- Wajockay the bhangi dude will beat Martha 2013 figures by getting more than 100k.

Gordon Opiyo nails it.... Something is fatally wrong with Raila...cursed..

Yet another bout of useless hope in a journey to Nowhere...
One thing I must admit is this - Raila is a genius in keeping his army of jokers filled with hope... On that score, give him A++.
He can wake up and craft something that looks real... But if you look at it keenly you notice that hii ni Kalongo longo ya kawaida.. His only advantage is that his followers never interrogate these useless journeys...
Take for example... His first attempt to power... In 1982. He decided to overthrow Moi.... But, as with all his plans, it was deeply miscalculated...
He went to the Airforce.... You see, guys in the Airforce are usually not liked by the majority of the Soldiers. The Airmen feel superior and feel that they are literally above the others. If you want real power, you go to Artillery, Infantry and Tank Battalions... They have the numbers, means and skills to help you if you have a sinister plan like that of Raila in 1982... But the Mumia Curse drove him to the Airforce and you know how it ended.....
In his second attempt to take power, in 1997, instead of ganging up with Kibaki and Wamalwa Kijana, he went alone and finished a distant third. And in 1998, instead of joining Kibaki and Wamalwa and Ngilu, he went to Moi for the handshake.. This made him lose lots of goodwill and by 2002, when he was saying Kibaki Tosha, he was thoroughly weakened.
In third attempt to power in 2007 was actually his most successful, and he nearly made it.... He ticked the right boxes and was poised to win. However, two big blunders did him in. I his arrogance, caused by the Mumia Curse, he kicked out Kalonzo. Instead of sweet talking him, he simply told Kalonzo to F#$k off. This later turned out to be a huge blunder. Second, in his excitement, 80 days to the elections, he publicly announced that under his Presidency, he would cancel all bilateral Military and counter terrorism agreements with the United States..... No sane person ever makes such declarations, especially against Uncle Sam,..... And only someone under the Mumia Curse can do it... And the rest, they say, is history...
His fourth attempt to power can be summarized by the two elections against Uhuru and Ruto... Those of use who crunch numbers simply told him that in simple arithmetics, there was no way he would beat the tribal numbers Uhuru and Ruto assembled. Prof Mutahi Ngunyi called it Tyranny of Numbers... It was not Rocket Science.. But simple tribal arithmetics.... We were insulted in 2013 and 2017 when we explained that the numbers could not simply add up. Not that we hated the man from Mumias... But we simply said the truth...
His fifth attempt to power follows exactly the same path since 1982.... A path of creating false hope to a bamboozled group, yet the Mumia Curse leads him to make huge blunders....
His treatment of Kalonzo, just like he did in 2007 will be something he will live to regret. It's just a matter of time before reality sets in...
His fifth attempt to become the 5th President is befuddled in the same problem. It is a journey to nowhere... Same old tricks of creating hope, but numbers do not add up, and a cock and bull story shall be created to explain the loss.....

Offline patel

• Enigma
Not only with Rarua ticket cost them the presidency most likely Nairobi, kajiado and Mombasa governorship. Game over. Kapish

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Waah! Kali hio  :57:

Wapi veritas? We need some discipline issues here. Your moderator should be setting a better example.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
I am celebrating already......
So in Rongai, what were you running away from? From The people? You sure have strange ways of "celebrating".  :D

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Not only with Rarua ticket cost them the presidency most likely Nairobi, kajiado and Mombasa governorship. Game over. Kapish
Precisely, Kenya Kwanza is articulating issues while the geriatric crew and azimio are stuck in stale 'reforms' and constitutional changes of the 90s. I will closely look at Narok, Bungoma, Transnzoia, coast, and ukambani for the bleeding. Now that NASA strongholds are shifting to Kenya Kwanza while the mountain remains slippery for gamblers, I agree with those who believe in miracles. Beating deep state, seating president, KRA, compromised parliament, DCI, DPP, and opposition is not that easy. Ruto has come a long way from 2018 to now...his journey to statehouse is moving like a category 5 hurricane in Louisiana! With his man point man (Chebukati) at the decision desk, Ruto should start planning his administration.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
So in Rongai, what were you running away from? From The people? You sure have strange ways of "celebrating".  :D

What's your weird obsession with a video of a man falling off a bike? This is now spamming the board. Weird matusi from the hip, now this. Strange fella, this one.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma

I'm still not convinced Kalonzo is gone. Raila took a big gamble but he did well to reserve something for him. . Let's watch how the week unfolds.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

What's your weird obsession with a video of a man falling off a bike? This is now spamming the board. Weird matusi from the hip, now this. Strange fella, this one.
You mean you don't have bundles to watch the video? You are thinking Sergeant Cheryiot fell off a bike? Either that or you have zero attention to detail. The key take away is that in Rongai only a few miles from Nakuru in Rift Valley where KK is claiming 90% come Aug 9th - moreso that Martha has no kikuyu numbers anywhere in the republic, not even Kirinyaga - the key takeaway is that a 'coalition of parties' team one day after announcing their RM had to abandon their campaign plans in Rongai Nakuru due to crowd reactions - not because Baba was there but - THE MERE MENTION MENTION BY BABA ON WHO HIS RUNNING MATE WAS led to this chaotic retreat.
Would you blame the crowds in Rongai? They simply reacted to what seemed to them more uplifting news.

And before I go, as long as you keep misinterpreting the purpose why this video was first posted, I will continue reposting it as well as related media links (to give you ample opportunity to REWATCH) until you grasp what led to or precipitated this event.  Chaguo ni lako.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
I think we need to separate issues.

In 2017 Waiguru with a Jubilee ticket had 160k votes and the backing of Uhuru/Ruto while Karua with Nark Kenya got 120k votes..It was 54/41.If she had Jubilee ticket it means she would have won.Moreso Ruto rigged her out because she would have brought competition in 2022.

Come this election...Embu Meru Kirinyaga will vote Karua while crying kikuyu colonisation and its therefore their turn.other kikuyu group of Muranga Nyeri kiambu Nyandarua wil be consolidated by saying Karua defended Kikuyu while they were being killed in Rift valley and protecting kikuyu vote while rigathi was the DO in molo when kikuyu were getting killed by KANU thugs.

Karua will decapitate Rigathi.You just wait.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
How does Ruto rig IEBC elections in Kirinyanga :) - kwani he was Chebukati. WHY ARE YOU GUYS THEN GOING FOR ELECTIONS :) HELD BY RUTO.

Kenyans dont care about reforms. Moi won in 1990s despite corruption and heavy economic sanctions. Waiguru was fresh from scandal - fired by Uhuru - and she goes to face your integrity heroine - and beat her like Isukuti.

As for Karua influence outside Gichugu - it soon be very clear - wont last even two weeks - GEMA are not mincing word - they are very angry -with Uhuru and have always had no time for Jaconman.

Karua will get the message direct - let her take Baba to GEMA. They will serve him hot.

By time RARUA is presenting their papers to Chebukati the monumental blunder they made will be very clear.

In 2017 Waiguru with a Jubilee ticket had 160k votes and the backing of Uhuru/Ruto while Karua with Nark Kenya got 120k votes..It was 54/41.If she had Jubilee ticket it means she would have won.Moreso Ruto rigged her out because she would have brought competition in 2022.

Come this election...Embu Meru Kirinyaga will vote Karua while crying kikuyu colonisation and its therefore their turn.other kikuyu group of Muranga Nyeri kiambu Nyandarua wil be consolidated by saying Karua defended Kikuyu while they were being killed in Rift valley and protecting kikuyu vote while rigathi was the DO in molo when kikuyu were getting killed by KANU thugs.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I think he is going through tough times...maybe he works for Bungoma county and is about to lose his job with Wangamati.
Now he is busy celebrating an accident.
He has brought choo.com matusi and deserve to be kicked out if he doesnt improve.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
I'm still not convinced Kalonzo is gone. Raila took a big gamble but he did well to reserve something for him. . Let's watch how the week unfolds.
I think you are in the wrong place. We are armchair analysts. And no one knows this better than the moderator of the Kenya Discussion forum - @Pundit: The man even has Moass!

I do prediction. I also dish free political advice. Few listen to them...yet I have 30yrs pedigree knowledge of kenya siasa but countless hours of reading of kenya siasa since 1960s.
Then I also do blow per blow - as I watch the political game evolve - as it' very dynamic.
  :s_laugh: :85: :kiss: :kiss:

Seriously, our business - on this blog - is to analyze data and information and make predictions.  If your work is to report information as it happens, a wait and see attitude of "how the week unfolds", my advice to you is, put in an application to The Star, The Nation, The Standard or even Citizen TV or KTN News. You could be a better fit there. Hiyo tu.  :kiss:

P.S. Waah so even @Patel is a moderator. Boss, I am on my knees, Nihurumie, I was somewhat unsavory pale nyuma somewhere.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Attack the ideas. Not the person. You're killing this forum with negative energy.
I think you are in the wrong place. We are armchair analysts. And no one knows this better than the moderator of the Kenya Discussion forum - @Pundit: The man even has Moass!

I do prediction. I also dish free political advice. Few listen to them...yet I have 30yrs pedigree knowledge of kenya siasa but countless hours of reading of kenya siasa since 1960s.
Then I also do blow per blow - as I watch the political game evolve - as it' very dynamic.

Seriously, our business - on this blog - is to analyze data and information and make predictions.  If your work is to report information as it happens, a wait and see attitude of "how the week unfolds", my advice to you is, put in an application to The Star, The Nation, The Standard or even Citizen TV or KTN News. You could be a better fit there. Hiyo tu.  :kiss:

P.S. Waah so even @Patel is a moderator. Boss, I am on my knees, Nihurumie, I was somewhat unsavory pale nyuma somewhere.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Sabina Chege told you it happened. Kuria followed with more specifics. Read this link: Some leaders were rigged out in 2017 elections - Kuria claims

How does Ruto rig IEBC elections in Kirinyanga :) - kwani he was Chebukati. WHY ARE YOU GUYS THEN GOING FOR ELECTIONS :) HELD BY RUTO.

Kenyans dont care about reforms. Moi won in 1990s despite corruption and heavy economic sanctions. Waiguru was fresh from scandal - fired by Uhuru - and she goes to face your integrity heroine - and beat her like Isukuti.

As for Karua influence outside Gichugu - it soon be very clear - wont last even two weeks - GEMA are not mincing word - they are very angry -with Uhuru and have always had no time for Jaconman.

Karua will get the message direct - let her take Baba to GEMA. They will serve him hot.

By time RARUA is presenting their papers to Chebukati the monumental blunder they made will be very clear.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I can understand Jubilee party nominations - Ruto was fully in charge. IEBC election - how did Ruto rig Martha Karua in a general election? She made those crazy allegations all the way to Africa Court of Justice - and all the courts thought she had a lose nut somewhere like you.
Sabina Chege told you it happened. Kuria followed with more specifics. Read this link: Some leaders were rigged out in 2017 elections - Kuria claims

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Dont give him audience. Ignore him as the rest do...

Attack the ideas. Not the person. You're killing this forum with negative energy.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
bump