Author Topic: While y'all focused on tribal mathematics, this constituency has 9.5M votes.  (Read 1321 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
GEMA this, GEMA that... not everyone on the voter roll is a tribalist.

There are 19M registered voters according to IEBC. That means there are at least 9.5M women voters. The state is salivating at those numbers. Ruto post facto attention to women (eti 10 cabinet slots) is not just too little too late but another of those endless "In 6 months time ...." fake promises only known too well  :85:

Women leaders in the country have appealed to Azimio la Umoja presidential flagbearer, Raila Odinga, to appoint Martha Karua as his running mate.

The leaders, led by Nominated Senator Beth Mugo, former Nominated Senator Zipporah Kittony and Maendeleo ya Wanawake Organisation chairperson Rahab Muiu said Ms Karua has what it takes to serve as deputy president.

The leaders, led by Nominated Senator Beth Mugo, former Nominated Senator Zipporah Kittony and Maendeleo ya Wanawake Organisation chairperson Rahab Muiu said Ms Karua has what it takes to serve as deputy president.

The women were speaking in Kiambu County where they were hosted by Mrs Margaret Magugu, the widow to former Githunguri MP the late Arthur Magugu.

Ms Kitonny said it is time for women in Kenya to rise to leadership positions in the country just like neighbouring countries in AfricaWomen leaders ask Raila Odinga to pick Martha Karua as his running mate

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
They should elect 10 percent of women leaders - first. We are struggling to get 30 percent with women reps. Women are their biggest enemies.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
No one in Kenya has empowered women than William Ruto. Mama Mboga groups and women groups like Joywo, with 300K women members, cannot be convinced to vote outside Ruto. Women like progressive leaders, especially those that fund their initiatives regularly. When you think of women empowerment in Kenya, think of Ruto. That man is one man-machine in driving women's economic issues for decades. He gave 100K chickens to women groups in Vihiga and Kakamega some time back. Try convincing such women that Ruto is anti women!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yeap women are very loyal and dependable - once they get something - they will vote for you;
Men - dont give a damn;
But Azimio folks think putting a woman will make women vote for a ticket - infact most of the time - women will not vote a woman
By default they will not trust a fellow woman.

Now why Kenya women like Ruto - apart from his underground work - Christianity is top in that list.Kenya women trust their pastors, and take their faith, more seriously than men. They see Ruto as man of god. They see Raila as ant-christ.

No one in Kenya has empowered women than William Ruto. Mama Mboga groups and women groups like Joywo, with 300K women members, cannot be convinced to vote outside Ruto. Women like progressive leaders, especially those that fund their initiatives regularly. When you think of women empowerment in Kenya, think of Ruto. That man is one man-machine in driving women's economic issues for decades. He gave 100K chickens to women groups in Vihiga and Kakamega some time back. Try convincing such women that Ruto is anti women!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Folks, you all now know who is your go to analyst on this wall. Follow for more spot on predictions come Aug 9th.
Has yours truly failed any predictions this year and last year? Told you, Uhuru would not betray Raila. Told you Watermelon will not join Ruto,  Ngilu same. Told you Martha 'hates' someone so much she would avoid him at all costs. And I have since stated that the day Martha cast her lot with Azimio she was run away favorite coz Raila was grinning from ear to ear - since handshake a new dispensation has formed - this is the Jackpot he needed. Mark you I never had a spot for Martha but there is no denying the fact that I am a dispassionate analyst. Hence I get it right. There is a member who is emotionally invested on this forum, it will not end well for him. . Going forward ask Veritas to create a module that will enable members to follow me for spot on predictions. I will not claim '30 years blogging experience' like some conceited member here but I have been around the scene for a very long long time. I made my name in Mashada and this has been my singular consistent Handle across every forum.
It was @Farouk aka rvhh who said that. But as for Raila,  @kadudu was right. He made up his mind 2 months ago and Martha it will be! Now you can outrightly see who among the two candidates is more likely to keep his word!

Raila picked his deputy 2 months ago. The name to be availed in few days. :D :D :D

Yes, DP picked his deputy 2 months ago. The name to be availed in few days.

When did I say it was settled - it always been a battle of the dwarfs;
Rigathi can easily be shutdown by presser of majority of Mps and leaders from Mt kenya.
Ruto has no problem with Rigathi - ni watu yao hawataki yeye.
But Ruto is patient.

Anyway pressure will end when Kalonzo bolt out of Azimio

Yet you told us that this thing was settled two months ago,Bure kabisa,play with Rigathi and you see fire,no monkey business here

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
As @Pundit would say: "It isa done deal!"

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Focus on women very clever move. Karua good choice. KICC was sea of excitement. Will reap maximum benefit. Compare Karen where Mugabe brief demoralized sulky generals. Day and night.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
You can choose to live in the past even when it is acknowledged that a day is a long time in politics. Meanwhile get used to RUNNING ... not for office but I mean this..... Ask Ruto-Rigathi to train their security not to fall off cars!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Obvious women are beginning to see a Samia Suluhu like scenario as possible. This thing is far from over

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Lesson No 1: Dont consume your own propaganda. Those are paid hacks. They have prepared for Martha for long time.
Obvious women are beginning to see a Samia Suluhu like scenario as possible. This thing is far from over