Author Topic: Rigathi already at 80% of Kikuyus based on FB and YouTube comments  (Read 2680 times)

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Rigathi already at 80% of Kikuyus based on FB and YouTube comments
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2022, 09:34:14 AM »
Even in Nyeri Gachagua isn't very popular other than with the usual hustler crowd.  He's a brute, stole from nyeri county when he was PA of his older brother just 6yrs ago. The much heralded mobilization skills just means he's able to pay to mobilize. Among the older crowd Rigathi isn't popular at all, even in mathira it wasn't going to be a cakewalk for him.
In kiambu where he was a DO  he isn't popular. Anyhow in a nutshell Gema is indirectly selecting its next leader, Gachagua or Karua, most gema would select karua or munya irregardless of their position in azimio.  The best thing now would be for uhuru to recede in the background and let the future leaders compete. Bottomline it'll come down to who would gema trust most . Just my layman observation.  I especially dislike his amateurish populist economic proposal of minimum guarantee returns.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2022, 09:43:06 AM »
Kikuyus respect money and hard work, which Gachagua has in plenty. Karua is poor and lazy. If you talk hustlers vs wealthy, wealthy are 2% while hustlers are 98%. Gachagua wins either way you dice it!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2022, 09:50:22 AM »
I agree that Gachagua is not a likeable character;
He is not smilling type of charismatic leader like Ruto;

But this is war that majority of GEMA are fighting against the Kenyatta Empire and it's allies
That is whole hustler nation propaganda foundation.
And in this war - Gachagua has distinguished himself as the greatest warrior.
And people will just have to love him :) unless they want to abandon the fight against Kenyatta empire and it's state capture
And embrace Uhuru Kenyatta (Azimio)

I find that hard to believe 1) Kikuyus will like Azimio 2) Will like Azimio regardless of Munya or PK 3) Anybody consider Martha as their leader.
This not mainstream kikuyu thinking. That is more renegade..like my ODM brother take on Kalenjin politics.

Even in Nyeri Gachagua isn't very popular other than with the usual hustler crowd.  He's a brute, stole from nyeri county when he was PA of his older brother just 6yrs ago. The much heralded mobilization skills just means he's able to pay to mobilize. Among the older crowd Rigathi isn't popular at all, even in mathira it wasn't going to be a cakewalk for him.
In kiambu where he was a DO  he isn't popular. Anyhow in a nutshell Gema is indirectly selecting its next leader, Gachagua or Karua, most gema would select karua or munya irregardless of their position in azimio.  The best thing now would be for uhuru to recede in the background and let the future leaders compete. Bottomline it'll come down to who would gema trust most . Just my layman observation.  I especially dislike his amateurish populist economic proposal of minimum guarantee returns.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2022, 10:01:52 AM »
Gachagua claim Ruto made 330 phone calls - and overrode the MPs/Leaders vote. GEMA got a good deal here. Ruto is incredibly smart - you give him a small boy like Kindiki - you're going home empty. With Gachagua - Ruto will reduce his ujanja to bare minimum - just dont close your eyes when with Ruto - utashangaaaaaa!

Ruto also needed Gachagua because he knows in war you dont take boys. If it was re-election - Kindiki would be smilling ear to ear as potrait DPORK.

https://www.pulselive.co.ke/news/local/how-rigathi-beat-kithure-kindiki-to-become-rutos-running-mate/p2yfccl?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Pulse-Live-Kenya-Page-Post&fbclid=IwAR2Z5SFcSiAV8u3QkRug7mvVEn2Dg2YrYdWEq_vIix8er7g40VDVqrOXDMA

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2022, 10:03:45 AM »
If Martha or PK were in Rutos camp , things would have been different . Martha has been making blunder after blunder . same with P.K. you dont make mistakes and wish to win.
Martha could have been incoming Governor of Kirinyaga . Then she went into bed with Raila.
P.K. just lost it when he started taking Murathes advice.
Gachagua has been consistent . If Moses Kuria would have been consistent then perhaps he would be the DP candidate but ulevi took toll on him and almost lead him to a bad place.
Currently as we speak any relation to Raila in GEMA is the end of political career. Ask Kiraitu and the rest.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2022, 10:07:58 AM »
Kiambu was out - from get go - because of Uhuru. You cant replace kiambu with Kiambu. That would have lead to major fallout. In Ruto list - none of them was even considered. Not even Kimani Wa Ichungwa who was leading the onslaught on Gachagua.
If Martha or PK were in Rutos camp , things would have been different . Martha has been making blunder after blunder . same with P.K. you dont make mistakes and wish to win.
Martha could have been incoming Governor of Kirinyaga . Then she went into bed with Raila.
Gachagua has been consistent . If Moses Kuria would have been consistent then perhaps he would be the DP candidate but ulevi took toll on him and almost lead him to a bad place.
Currently as we speak any relation to Raila in GEMA is the end of political career. Ask Kiraitu and the rest.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2022, 10:08:24 AM »
All of a sudden you guys know us more than we know ourselves  :D :D . The gema uda mps voted for kindiki who's not rich, ama they didn't know rigathi is wealthy and hardworking ? Poverty level in nyeri, meru, kiambu and kirinyaga are below 20% https://www.citizen.digital/business/kenyas-poorest-unequal-counties-report-12536724 . The majority aren't poor but aren't wealthy either.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2022, 10:09:39 AM »
We have facebook and twitter with thousands of kikuyus. Yours is just one of them. Ultimately MPs were looking for their selfish interest. They wanted some poodle so they can have direct access to Ruto and state largese. GEMA best interest were for a strong man who can face Ruto. You guys got lucky. If Mps had their way - they would have put a soft kindiki - so each of them can directly go to Ruto - now with Gachagua - they know they have mountain to climb before they get to Ruto - and that is their bitterness.

Sending a small boy to Ruto is NOT EVEN FUNNY. ITS TRAGIC. Ruto hapana mchezo. That would be allowing Ruto to run gov like Moi did in 1990s - take 90 percent of the cake. Gachagua you can get 30 percent. Baluhya 10 percent. Ruto will take 60 percent. That is IN REAL POWER. Real money.

All of a sudden you guys know us more than we know ourselves  :D :D . The gema uda mps voted for kindiki who's not rich, ama they didn't know rigathi is wealthy and hardworking ? Poverty level in nyeri, meru, kiambu and kirinyaga are below 20% https://www.citizen.digital/business/kenyas-poorest-unequal-counties-report-12536724 . The majority aren't poor but aren't wealthy either.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2022, 10:25:14 AM »
Uhuru in Jubilee 1.0 slept only to wake up when Ruto was running everything and had made so much money.  In 2nd term he vowed to finish Ruto - but has been unable - as Ruto is always many steps ahead of him.

Do not close your eyes when dealing with Ruto leave alone sleep. Ruto is very sly, very smart, and very fast.

I have heard so many stories of him slicing folks leaving their mouth wide open.

First time I had verbatim was from my friend Sirma - when we were at UON as student leaders - and now I have heard so many stories I would actually fear going near WSR.

When he is smilling and talking nicely to you- he is also plotting your downfall or how swindle you - at the same time.

Musalia will be busy drinking tea :) - he will only realize 5yrs later - than he was drinking tea - and Ruto was wielding power - like Uhuru - who had to ask NIS for report on Ruto wealth.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2022, 10:28:06 AM »
We have facebook and twitter with thousands of kikuyus. Yours is just one of them. Ultimately MPs were looking for their selfish interest. They wanted some poodle so they can have direct access to Ruto and state largese. GEMA best interest were for a strong man who can face Ruto. You guys got lucky. If Mps had their way - they would have put a soft kindiki - so each of them can directly go to Ruto - now with Gachagua - they know they have mountain to climb before they get to Ruto - and that is their bitterness.

Sending a small boy to Ruto is NOT EVEN FUNNY. ITS TRAGIC. Ruto hapana mchezo. That would be allowing Ruto to run gov like Moi did in 1990s - take 90 percent of the cake. Gachagua you can get 30 percent. Baluhya 10 percent. Ruto will take 60 percent. That is IN REAL POWER. Real money.

Sawa basi computer genius Pundit,Ignore the GEMA here talking in one language and listen to facebook and youtube .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2022, 10:29:49 AM »
I ignore noise and focus on real data. I know how to read politics. I know the indicators to watch out for. I can tell you Gachagua is a hit. Not a miss. Even Azimio crew are crying.
Sawa basi computer genius Pundit,Ignore the GEMA here talking in one language and listen to facebook and youtube .

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2022, 10:31:41 AM »
Gachagua is a highly divisive figure,he is a shadowy character mostly hated due to his DO and Moi linkages,this is nothing small to mlima natives,Ruto has to work overtime to try and mitigate gachagua issue,Kiambu,Muranga Kikuyu fear him,Merus loathe him even His own Nyeri kikuyu give him a wide berth.
If the narrative against gachagua gains pace then we will have some turbulence ahead. Kiambu and mUranga need to show concrete support for gachagua before anything else.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2022, 10:31:53 AM »

So it boils down to railaphobia? I thought it was kenyatta? There's also a solid 25% or there about that wont vote for ruto either, and gema leaders in azimio would just be padding that percentage. Martha/ or whomever gema leader in azimio is to take the center stage against rigathe. Provided uhuru recedes into the background. 

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2022, 10:32:47 AM »
You dont understand Mt Kenya politics. Secondly We all know why Gachagua was chosen.
1. Gachagua has deep pockets ( Once Kiunjuri dropped out of pushing for DP candidacy thats when Rigathi came out on tops)
2. Gachagua is what Ruto needed to counter Uhuru
3. Gachagua is a good mobilizer.
4.Gachagua still has connects with Uhuru ( Might disuade Uhuru going all out)
5.Gachagua is eleoquent in Gikuyu . When needed he will whip up emotions of the Gikuyu (Uhuru used this to overtake Martha circa 2010-2012)
Having said that I dont think him coming from Nyeri was a major factor .

Kiambu was out - from get go - because of Uhuru. You cant replace kiambu with Kiambu. That would have lead to major fallout. In Ruto list - none of them was even considered. Not even Kimani Wa Ichungwa who was leading the onslaught on Gachagua.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2022, 10:36:33 AM »
Ruto wanted Gachagua because he was going to war - and Gachagua is a great warrior. The small boy would have been ideal if Kenyatta was not fighting Ruto. Kenyatta empire and the state is not a joke. Raila too is not a joke. So that combination - clearly Kindiki cannot make it. Moses Kuria would have made it - but he would have to be so exceptional - to have Gatundu resident replace Gatundu resident . Some things are just impossible :) Like Kuria replacing his village mate Uhuru.
You dont understand Mt Kenya politics. Secondly We all know why Gachagua was chosen.
1. Gachagua has deep pockets ( Once Kiunjuri dropped out of pushing for DP candidacy thats when Rigathi came out on tops)
5.Gachagua is eleoquent in Gikuyu . When needed he will whip up emotions of the Gikuyu (Uhuru used this to overtake Martha circa 2010-2012)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2022, 10:40:30 AM »
Those Mps have UDA nomination certificates . They are half way to parliament . Ruto would be daft to listen to them . He just sought their opinion and if he would have gone with that he would have lost a big junk of GEMA votes . Thats the reason Ruto is where he is . Majority of the Mps told him to lead anti BBI campaign , we told him sit it out and use the courts he went with the latter . If he would have listened to ths Mps Raila would have gotten what he wanted to get a contest.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2022, 10:48:10 AM »

Fully agree , Gachagua got it not because he is from Nyeri but he ticked all the boxes Ruto was looking for. If Moses Kuria was consistent with what he had started in 2019 Newyear and stayed in UDA  he would also be there together with Gachagua.
The so called polls were a trick for Ruto to chose Kindiki and fall into Railas strategy of picking up P.K. /Karua . It would have been disastrous. Mps fear strong people who Gachagua is , secondly Gikuyu Mps want to create and control Gikuyu kingpin after Uhuru they knew giving Kindiki would buy them 5 years in coming up with one who they would also use to cling into their positions come 2027. Ruto was clever making phone calls directly to the people.

Ruto wanted Gachagua because he was going to war - and Gachagua is a great warrior. The small boy would have been ideal if Kenyatta was not fighting Ruto. Kenyatta empire and the state is not a joke. Raila too is not a joke. So that combination - clearly Kindiki cannot make it. Moses Kuria would have made it - but he would have to be so exceptional - to have Gatundu resident replace Gatundu resident . Some things are just impossible :) Like Kuria replacing his village mate Uhuru.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2022, 11:26:46 AM »
Ruto is a genius. Always stick to Kikuyu proper preferably male. Other mambo jambo BS will see you lose elections by 5 PM! Ruto saw Uhuru's hand in media, polls, and three azimio sympathizers
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2022, 11:44:23 AM »
Now you're talking - 10/10.

Fully agree , Gachagua got it not because he is from Nyeri but he ticked all the boxes Ruto was looking for. If Moses Kuria was consistent with what he had started in 2019 Newyear and stayed in UDA  he would also be there together with Gachagua.
The so called polls were a trick for Ruto to chose Kindiki and fall into Railas strategy of picking up P.K. /Karua . It would have been disastrous. Mps fear strong people who Gachagua is , secondly Gikuyu Mps want to create and control Gikuyu kingpin after Uhuru they knew giving Kindiki would buy them 5 years in coming up with one who they would also use to cling into their positions come 2027. Ruto was clever making phone calls directly to the people.