Author Topic: Karen live past midnight Nairobi - 2pm  (Read 2125 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Karen live past midnight Nairobi - 2pm
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2022, 01:56:36 PM »
Pundit have you realized this year have beaten you sensless in all my predictions?
You have a major flaw in character. Self-praise. If you are worthy of admiration, others will notice and acknowledge you. Now that one of your predictions has fallen flat, don't be a buffoon or a prick like pundit, be magnanimous and apologize to members on this forum for slipping up; for a few days do some soul searching and return sober & energized as Kenyan voters go into the final stretch. You do not get described by illustrious titles such as 'Doing God's work', 'Dawa' etc, titles yours truly AoH effortlessly carries, by payukaring, payukaring things that nobody notices about yourself...

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Karen live past midnight Nairobi - 2pm
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2022, 02:08:10 PM »
Pundit have you realized this year have beaten you sensless in all my predictions?
You have a major flaw in character. Self-praise. If you are worthy of admiration, others will notice and acknowledge you. Now that one of your predictions has fallen flat, don't be a buffoon or a prick like pundit, be magnanimous and apologize to members on this forum for slipping up; for a few days do some soul searching and return sober & energized as Kenyan voters go into the final stretch. You do not get described by illustrious titles such as 'Doing God's work', 'Dawa' etc, titles yours truly AoH effortlessly carries, by payukaring, payukaring things that nobody notices about yourself...
:D :D :D you funny as shiet you made my day, don't take things very personaly bana this is just an online forum, whom should I apologize to, :roll: :roll: you made my day after that gachagua flop