Author Topic: Karen - white smoke - Gachagua? Kindiki  (Read 1112 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Karen - white smoke - Gachagua? Kindiki
« on: May 15, 2022, 07:55:23 AM »
I am hearing rumours? The press are still out hanging in the cold. Ruto is trying to see who can survive the long negotiation.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Karen - white smoke - Gachagua? Kindiki
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 07:58:34 AM »
Seems Kindiki?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 09:31:08 AM »
White smoke at midnight - Ruto has taken through marathon until those who are not for it give up - hapa Njuri and miraa can win :) :)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 04:19:43 PM »
White smoke at midnight - Ruto has taken through marathon until those who are not for it give up - hapa Njuri and miraa can win :) :)

Now you will sleep entire Sunday mchana,hii mursik na pombe punguza,I knew at 9pm no decision will be made,My bro told me.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022, 09:17:51 AM »
How many votes will Kindiki bring ?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2022, 09:23:05 AM »
Meru side already mzito had 80%,+ so Kindiki might just increase taht by 1-3% doesn't change much thats why Merus are quiet no demonstrations like in Nyeri ,this is fo Ruto to decide and Kikuyus,Merus are out of the picture, appears kabete Kikuyu are hellbent on stopping gachagua didn't know this hatred between the 2 exists this much. Ichungwa leading the Kiambu side and worked up to a frenzy, out of voting jana gachagua got 8 mps compared to Kindiki 110.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2022, 09:38:49 AM »

Exactly the calculations. Ruto will win big in all counties the challenge is Kiambu , He should have picked one from Kiambu to increase his percentage to 80 % there.
Anyway when all is said and done .Its next to impossible for Ruto yo lose these elections .
When will Uhuru start to campaign for Raila ?

Meru side already mzito had 80%,+ so Kindiki might just increase taht by 1-3% doesn't change much thats why Merus are quiet no demonstrations like in Nyeri ,this is fo Ruto to decide and Kikuyus,Merus are out of the picture, appears kabete Kikuyu are hellbent on stopping gachagua didn't know this hatred between the 2 exists this much. Ichungwa leading the Kiambu side and worked up to a frenzy, out of voting jana gachagua got 8 mps compared to Kindiki 110.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2022, 11:21:44 AM »

Exactly the calculations. Ruto will win big in all counties the challenge is Kiambu , He should have picked one from Kiambu to increase his percentage to 80 % there.
Anyway when all is said and done .Its next to impossible for Ruto yo lose these elections .
When will Uhuru start to campaign for Raila ?

Noway Rutos decision today lies squarely under Kikuyus,i just hope now Nyeri won't go haywire with this. But main Ruto base is intact and can now ride nationally. If he picked from Kiambu then it would have been a problem too but to us we just hope there won't be any fallout,I myself think Kindiki doesn't add any meaningful votes but we want someone thats not divisive and he qualifies with that 100% . Kiambu had gatheca ,unless muranga which hasn't had anyone.  Important to note its Kiambu kikuyu that backed Kindiki why they didn't front their own is still a mystery but I assume they didn't want to be obvious that is a chania river north and south contest. What Kiambu kikuyu are good at is outright cold scheming.
Gatheca is still studying the ground to see if he will be heckled but its gotten tricky,baba is constantly begging him they go for a joint campaign. With this Munya is now decimated all his efforts vaporized.