Author Topic: DP William Ruto EXPECTED to name and unveil his running mate, tomorrow, Saturday  (Read 2985 times)

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
DP William Ruto EXPECTED to name and unveil his running mate, tomorrow, Saturday, 14th May, 2022.

It's likely Gachagua

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
DP William Ruto EXPECTED to name and unveil his running mate, tomorrow, Saturday, 14th May, 2022.

It's likely Gachagua
Kithure Kindiki
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes that would best bet against Kikuyu-Kalenjin propaganda.

Offline patel

• Enigma
I hope Ruto picks Gachugua. Kindiki is such a light weight that will cost Ruto alot of Gema votes. He need to reassure Gema voters that their voice will be heard and they have a tough bargainer in govt.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
I hope Ruto picks Gachugua. Kindiki is such a light weight that will cost Ruto alot of Gema votes. He need to reassure Gema voters that their voice will be heard and they have a tough bargainer in govt.
Kindiki is from the mountain as well. Kikuyu-Kalenjin, Kalenjin-Kikuyu will be exploited by Azimio, including the president Uhuru!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Sources say it's NYS thief Waiguru

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Look like Kindiki

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
When she is winning governorship and she has PR issues...Ruto cant do that.
Sources say it's NYS thief Waiguru

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
But doesnt look decided yet; I think it's still battle btw Rigathi Gachagua and Muturi

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto should go for Gachagua... otherwise kikuyus will go soft on him.Kindiki is a boy.This is a man job

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Ruto should go for Gachagua... otherwise kikuyus will go soft on him.Kindiki is a boy.This is a man job
Gachagua has no votes furthermore Kindiki would bring a picture of cleanliness in UDA,imagine picking gachagua who is known to be corrupt Azimio would have a field day,Kindikinis best to counter Karua.
Finally after Munya was thrown under the bus in Azimio ,Kindiki out of nowhere has a chance,
Either way UDA doesn't have dp problems like Azimio whoever is picked is fine with us. If Kindiki is picked it must have been that Ruto consulted widely with Kikiyus in UDA like Nyoro,Ichungwa,Wahome etc.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Yes that would best bet against Kikuyu-Kalenjin propaganda.
Kuwa na msimamo nani!, How is this self-proclaimed "30-years experience blogging" serving you? Eish!

Pundit: It's likely Gachagua
RvHH (akaFarouk): Kithure Kindiki
Pundit: Yes Kindiki   :lol_hitting:

Wueh!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Gachagua has no votes furthermore Kindiki would bring a picture of cleanliness in UDA,imagine picking gachagua who is known to be corrupt Azimio would have a field day,Kindikinis best to counter Karua.
Finally after Munya was thrown under the bus in Azimio ,Kindiki out of nowhere has a chance,
Either way UDA doesn't have dp problems like Azimio whoever is picked is fine with us. If Kindiki is picked it must have been that Ruto consulted widely with Kikiyus in UDA like Nyoro,Ichungwa,Wahome etc.
Because 100% of Kenyans know UDA is a one man show.
UDA is not a coalition party. Hell no! It will not share power. Forget that worthless paper filed with the Registrar of PP. You will not see any ANC or Ford-K insignia on a UDA poster. (70% hehehehe) Good luck KK.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes ideally Gachagua has two image problems 1) kikuyu 2) corruption - but again - kikuyus are critical at nearly 4m votes - while mere+embu are half of that (1.5m).

Kindiki is great except it will be too good a deal for Ruto - because Kindiki is Ruto man inside out.

Kindiki can only happen if kikuyus acquiescence to it.

Now with 30 percent going to Luhyas - it appears Kikuyus are jittery - and may have put their feet down.

And with Raila expected to pick a Kikuyu - Ruto has to consider that.

So I believe Kindiki can only happen with agreement of most Kikuyu leaders. Most dont like Gachagua either way.

Gachagua will make good interior if not DPORK. Kindiki AG if not DPORK.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Whoever Ruto picks is my msimamo. I consider Kindiki a weak person. I want Gachagua because he is the engine.
Kuwa na msimamo nani!, How is this self-proclaimed "30-years experience blogging" serving you? Eish!

RvHH (akaFarouk): Kithure Kindiki

Wueh!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
So, you just confirmed to this forum that you do not have a mind of your own.
Whoever Ruto picks is my msimamo. I consider Kindiki a weak person. I want Gachagua because he is the engine.

RvHH (aka Farouk): Kithure Kindiki

Wueh!

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes I dont. I trust in Ruto mind.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
UDA is not a coalition party. Hell no! It will not share power. Forget that worthless paper filed with the Registrar of PP. You will not see any ANC or Ford-K insignia on a UDA poster. (70% hehehehe) Good luck KK.
We are united as one,we don't have deep divisions like Azimio which will break up and vaporize Monday. Ruto is going in first round by 57%
The only squabbling we had is the 30% given to Mudavadi who can't even manage 10% of western votes. Hii tumekataa kabisa

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
I am human - I know you' think I am freak of nature....
Yes I dont. I trust in Ruto mind.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
We are united as one,we don't have deep divisions like Azimio which will break up and vaporize Monday. Ruto is going in first round by 57%
The only squabbling we had is the 30% given to Mudavadi who can't even manage 10% of western votes. Hii tumekataa kabisa
KK keep up with those "Buts" as he keeps screwing up ..... till Aug 9th