Author Topic: DP William Ruto EXPECTED to name and unveil his running mate, tomorrow, Saturday  (Read 2973 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Its very tight between Gachagua and Kindiki,only Ruto has final say he might also be sweating but we are ready to go with whoever,UDA is a strong institution without cult personality like Azimio where dynasty is ruling and deciding things in closed hotels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Rigathi rejected by fellow mt Kenya leaders who prefer kindiki.Rigathi too strong headed.Look like Kindiki is back on top.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
I thought this thing was settled long tym ago,kumbe ilikuwa panganga tu,it's stalemate in karen

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
What is settled is that the position is reserved for Mt kenya - both east and west. None of Mt kenya politician have really risen enough to build their own support base and meet Ruto as an equal. Ruto therefore just has to pick almost randomly any of them. If Ruto is looking for weakling - he got Kindiki. If he is looking for vote hunter he got Gachagua. Now it depend on Ruto -picking Kindiki works perfectly for him if there will be no fallout - because he will get a poodle who cannot challenge or question him. But what will Kikuyu do...will they go soft on him :).

Ruto can only pick Kindiki if Gachuga agrees - otherwise I doubt Ruto will want an enemy in Gachagua...although depending on Raila choice....and kamba decision Ruto should be free to pick his poodle Kindiki.

So I would delay the naming to Monday :) - if Raila and Kalonzo fallout - weka Kindiki mara moja :) or just randomly pick mama mboga in mt kenya and put her pale :)

I thought this thing was settled long tym ago,kumbe ilikuwa panganga tu,it's stalemate in karen

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
I knew,everything including your running mate has to revolve around Raila.pathetic

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
This is a competition for power...not a sunday walk in the park...although you lose kalonzo and kambas like is looking likely....then Ruto will be competing with 50 percent plus one guy
I knew,everything including your running mate has to revolve around Raila.pathetic

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Bado,it's already 4

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Look like it wont happen. Raila given a chance to make the move first. Kesho cheza tuone kalonzo move...before Ruto play his move. Kalonzo is the one who hold the aces at this point.
Bado,it's already 4

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Rigathi rejected by fellow mt Kenya leaders who prefer kindiki.Rigathi too strong headed.Look like Kindiki is back on top.
Not really because of being strong headed alone but a mix of several things one being a shadowy character too,so Rigathi is hated by his fellow Kikuyu am on record saying this when you first fronted him as DP, especially his Nyeri Kikuyu loathe him Seriously, so Ruto risks seriously should he bulldoze in short there will be no clear winner a choice has to made and consequences dealt with,its worse on Kuzimia side

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Bado mnangoja Raila atangaze

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yeah Rigathi bulldozer - he remind kikuyus of Uhuru 2.0 - guy who doesnt consult. Ruto for all his decisiveness - is very consultative - he calls RV Mps and listen to them before making decision.

Ruto is in dillemma because if Rigathi decide to do damage - he can do damage. So he has to convince him and wire back his money :).

Now problem Justin Muturi is late comer  - but I believe eventually he may come to play.

Not really because of being strong headed alone but a mix of several things one being a shadowy character too,so Rigathi is hated by his fellow Kikuyu am on record saying this when you first fronted him as DP, especially his Nyeri Kikuyu loathe him Seriously, so Ruto risks seriously should he bulldoze in short there will be no clear winner a choice has to made and consequences dealt with,its worse on Kuzimia side

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Deadline ni monday - lazima. He is hidding in Mombasa. He should be meeting Kalonzo in Kilanguni with uhuru and gideon. Otherwise if Monday Kalonzo show up at IEBC - mumekwisha with two months to go.
Bado mnangoja Raila atangaze

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Tangazeni buana,panganga mingi ya bure