Author Topic: Martha Raila all look set  (Read 3067 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Martha Raila all look set
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2022, 12:40:02 PM »
It better to eat Obosuma in peace and respect - than be given rotten fish head.
Raila is treating folks shabbily. Uhuru simply doesnt give a rat ar.se.
Toxic combination that is killing Azimio
Ruto is respecting them - you can see maDVD and Weta faces are glowing.
Kalonzo is getting wrinkled and bald headed.
Now you want the guy to write a CV - something he has never written - then apply for DPORK - then appear for interviews - and then lose :) :)
Someone who joined politics in 1984 :) - guy has 40yrs political experience - longer than anyone in that space.

Whatever you do - dont show him any more MARTHARAO :)

POOR KALOI!

You nailed it. Kamba desperate for DPORK. But they know they can't get it now with flipflop Kaloi. You dont threaten your way to DPORK or smile it in with mention at dead mans burial. He don get it in Azimio and also not in KK. MaDVD cannot move an inch when already in nasty infighting with Rigathi Gachagua. You promised him Finance monster and now you want to make him MCA?

Atwoli will laugh himself to death. :)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2022, 12:58:16 PM »
You sum it well. Poor Kaloi.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2022, 12:59:57 PM »
I always thought it was Uhuru - kumbe Raila is killing himself

Just completed reading this story in Taifa Leo....
Ndiyo Nika elewa what is going on.
According to the paper, Uhuru called Raila to State House and explained to him why he wanted Kalonzo to be the running mate.....
(Uhuru had negotiated separately with Kalonzo and handed him the DP position. This was probably based on intelligence reports on the true situation on the ground)
But the Curse of Shiundu Shitawa set in...
Raila vehemently refused to accept Kalonzo. He told Uhuru that kama ni Mkamba, he would prefer Mama Ngilu as the DP, but never Kalonzo...
Son of Jomo must been befuddled!!! "Siasa is not about Urafiki, but interests" ... He must have told the Grandson of Shiundu Shitawa... But the old man totally refused to accept Kalonzo and said "kama mbaya, mbaya"
That is when Uhuru went to plan B.....
And decided to go for either Peter Kenneth or Martha Karua.... And that is where things are stuck.....
So, from the look of things Raila said he didn't want Kalonzo and his at least 2 million votes.....
And prefers either Karua or Kenneth with their 40,000 votes....
Una ona vile watu wana angukanga hesabu??
Incidentally, the time Raila completely refused to accept Kalonzo, is exactly the time Uhuru sent National Assembly Speaker Justin Muturi to join the Ruto camp...
Looks like Uhuru decided to send
emissaries mapema in case kime umana.
 With Kalonzo out of the picture, tusidanganyane..... Ruto is taking this thing at 8 am.....
I was wondering why someone like Justin Muturi, a person who fears being in the opposition like a plague, would openly court Ruto.  Kama Kuna Shishtem, Justin Muturi as number 3 in power would know it ... Kumbe they already knew that Azimio ime zama....

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2022, 01:28:37 PM »

Does not add up, why would then Uhuru make sure Kalonzo is dissadvatages int he so called Council.
This is a paid up story by Uhuru and Railas team who want to edge out Kalonzo

I always thought it was Uhuru - kumbe Raila is killing himself

Just completed reading this story in Taifa Leo....
Ndiyo Nika elewa what is going on.
According to the paper, Uhuru called Raila to State House and explained to him why he wanted Kalonzo to be the running mate.....
(Uhuru had negotiated separately with Kalonzo and handed him the DP position. This was probably based on intelligence reports on the true situation on the ground)
But the Curse of Shiundu Shitawa set in...
Raila vehemently refused to accept Kalonzo. He told Uhuru that kama ni Mkamba, he would prefer Mama Ngilu as the DP, but never Kalonzo...
Son of Jomo must been befuddled!!! "Siasa is not about Urafiki, but interests" ... He must have told the Grandson of Shiundu Shitawa... But the old man totally refused to accept Kalonzo and said "kama mbaya, mbaya"
That is when Uhuru went to plan B.....
And decided to go for either Peter Kenneth or Martha Karua.... And that is where things are stuck.....
So, from the look of things Raila said he didn't want Kalonzo and his at least 2 million votes.....
And prefers either Karua or Kenneth with their 40,000 votes....
Una ona vile watu wana angukanga hesabu??
Incidentally, the time Raila completely refused to accept Kalonzo, is exactly the time Uhuru sent National Assembly Speaker Justin Muturi to join the Ruto camp...
Looks like Uhuru decided to send
emissaries mapema in case kime umana.
 With Kalonzo out of the picture, tusidanganyane..... Ruto is taking this thing at 8 am.....
I was wondering why someone like Justin Muturi, a person who fears being in the opposition like a plague, would openly court Ruto.  Kama Kuna Shishtem, Justin Muturi as number 3 in power would know it ... Kumbe they already knew that Azimio ime zama....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2022, 03:32:02 PM »
I hear wiper presented his name as presidential candidate..how will that work with coalition political party

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2022, 04:40:05 PM »
I hear wiper presented his name as presidential candidate..how will that work with coalition political party
How does he think he will bend the law yet he does not possess the instruments of Authority & power in the land. Watermelon is a lawyer, an SC at that yet he is clueless when the law ensnares & hangs him. If he still has queries, he should listen to what this other lawyer is saying:

The last I checked, Watermelon is not currently a member of ODM. Case closed.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2022, 04:55:25 PM »
Pundit banking Kaloi scattering 1.6m Kamba votes already divided loyalty between Ngilu, Kibwana, Mutua. All are Azimio so begin lowest common denominator is support for RAO and big axe to grind with high priest. If you see pictures of Kaloi with high priest he smiling with teeth clenched until the day mentioned at dead man's funeral. Pundit can try.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-03-02-dont-expect-me-to-work-with-ruto-kalonzo/

He said the decision to rule out chances of working with Ruto or UDA are a result of consultations within the Wiper Party and the One Kenya Alliance in which he is a principal.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2022, 05:04:18 PM »
There are no permanent enemies in politics - only permanent interests. You are now into voodoism and witchcraft.
Pundit banking Kaloi scattering 1.6m Kamba votes already divided loyalty between Ngilu, Kibwana, Mutua. All are Azimio so begin lowest common denominator is support for RAO and big axe to grind with high priest. If you see pictures of Kaloi with high priest he smiling with teeth clenched until the day mentioned at dead man's funeral. Pundit can try.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-03-02-dont-expect-me-to-work-with-ruto-kalonzo/

He said the decision to rule out chances of working with Ruto or UDA are a result of consultations within the Wiper Party and the One Kenya Alliance in which he is a principal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2022, 05:07:03 PM »
Almost everyone in wiper is a lawyer;
I dont know how they will manourve this.
What we know is they had already written to ODPP objecting some stuff in Azimio-Oka.
We know parties are presenting candidates for other posts.
But nothing probably preclude Wiper from presenting their presidential candidates :)
Like they are doing in other seats.
It appears you can present Azimio-Oka candidate or just Wiper.
In meantime Kenya Kwanza will present candidates only in their constituent parties.
Ruto will run as UDA. Weta as Ford-K.

How does he think he will bend the law yet he does not possess the instruments of Authority & power in the land. Watermelon is a lawyer, an SC at that yet he is clueless when the law ensnares & hangs him. If he still has queries, he should listen to what this other lawyer is saying:

The last I checked, Watermelon is not currently a member of ODM. Case closed.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2022, 01:33:43 AM »
In short Ruto wins by 60 percent.Rarua or Martharao trail with 40 percent

Lol.  I like both RARUA MATHARAO. Haki, hiyo Reggae will choma bangi mbila kiasi. This ticket is exactly how to lose this election without anyone's help. I am now beginning to believe the theory that Uhuru meant to confuse Raila.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2022, 06:23:47 AM »
That is nasty Martha for you. Few years back, she wasn't sharing any values or admire Raila's politics. According to her, Raila and Kibaki were vicious merchants of corruption in Kenya. I don't think Raila will settle on her. The problem is once you betray her, she will throw tantrums never seen. She is constantly, angry, bitter, and rudderless!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2022, 07:56:07 AM »
I think she blew her chance in Kirinyanga with heckling; Raila men are in catch 22- they may settle for PK or even Munya if he can pass the legal issues - or kalonzo if they grow some brains.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2022, 11:18:16 AM »
Every body know who sent hecklers to Kirinyaga who moved from Othaya burial ceremony. After sobering up they went to plant waru and Karua raruad their ego. This is millionth thread against karua. When thieves hate you, you wear their hatred as badge.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2022, 04:30:32 PM »
Ruto is looking for GEMA candidate who can appeal to Non-GEMA. His biggest threat is rest of tribes seeing his ticket as Kikuyu-Kalenjin pingpong. Most people who support Raila - dont see any more merit in old sleeping man - but many just dont want the kikuyu-kalenjin hegemony going on.

Therefore Muturi and Kindiki look very good especially if Raila sobers up and pick Kalonzo. If he picks Karua - Ruto can pick anyone and win by huge margin - because Kamba fallout will be epic.

Kindiki is tharaka - and Muturi a mbeere- both are small tribes in GEMA who can be marketed almost as Non-GEMA while GEMA still feel it's part of it.

Muturi aces Kindiki when it comes to experience - he is already the number 3 in kenya as the NA Speaker.

Muturi will cost him votes doesnt appeal to GEMA

Who is smarter now?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2022, 08:30:50 PM »
Karua choice take the wind out of hasola bandia sail. Women have never been so energized. I see high priest groupies rubbishing women vote ati nothing like women constituency. Kwani where is hasola constituency? Women are no joke now. Poor Kaloi can bargain till melon rots. If Karua effect with women consistent till August they fill gap to overflow.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2022, 08:03:33 PM »
Let me keep this thread for kicheko biggest moments
Momumental BLUNDER by Raila.

The next two months will be HILAROUS.
Apart from total rejection she will face;
The lack of emotional IQ to handle it;
And the total lack of chemistry with Raila;

We will see things - but nothing compared 9th of August - when Raila wakes up to find Karua made Uhuru 20 percent into 5 percent.

Hapa ni Kirinyanga - homecoming. Combination of Kibicho and Martha - hapa ni drama tupu - watu watalala ndani wengi - which is putting kibereti to the hustler revolution in mt kenya

Invalid Tweet ID