Author Topic: Hello hello is the brainless the second message board  (Read 1408 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Hello hello is the brainless the second message board
« on: April 11, 2022, 03:02:52 PM »
This feels like where brainless the second tribe lives. My plan is to now cut my digital cord for the next 6 months.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Hello hello is the brainless the second message board
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 04:39:36 PM »
The self siberian exile has started way too earler . Come Aug 09 many will be lurking purely out of shame for self deciet that Raila will be the President.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 05:27:27 PM »
The self siberian exile has started way too earler . Come Aug 09 many will be lurking purely out of shame for self deciet that Raila will be the President.
It looks like the same thing that happened to the other place will take place here. The folks who were 100% sure JaCon will win 2017 started disappearing thereafter! I was last to turn the lights out. As soon as jaCon lose again, as expected,  will be here 24/7 driving people's nerves to bonkers. As always, I may end up being the last one because I always make sure I deliver the last devastating punch in any bout!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 05:35:41 PM »

This time around it will be a sweet one. He will kiss political scene goodbye.
Ofcourse he will try another handshake with Ruto ,only hope is Ruto wont fall into that trap. He has 2027 election comming through
It looks like the same thing that happened to the other place will take place here. The folks who were 100% sure JaCon will win 2017 started disappearing thereafter! I was last to turn the lights out. As soon as jaCon lose again, as expected,  will be here 24/7 driving people's nerves to bonkers. As always, I may end up being the last one because I always make sure I deliver the last devastating punch in any bout!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2022, 08:34:10 PM »

This time around it will be a sweet one. He will kiss political scene goodbye.
Ofcourse he will try another handshake with Ruto ,only hope is Ruto wont fall into that trap. He has 2027 election comming through
I hate to break to you that Raila will not quit political scene. At 85 in 2027, he will be running with a weird political outfit like "Muungano wa taifa" MUFA,or something of that nature. CORD, NASA, AZIMIO will have been forgotten and buried.  Same voters and his minions, as always, will be there vote and defend him. His biggest challenge will always be Ruto's deep state. Ruto's deep state will make sure opponents are completely crushed even before germinate!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2022, 10:44:31 PM »
Yes it unlikely Raila will retire - he cannot retire until he is kicked out by strong Luo leader - he will try to milk ODM to last drop - and even try to hand over to one of his daughter or son.

He will continue calling himself H.E Prime Minister Raila Odinga :) while trying to milk ODM counties.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2022, 12:02:55 AM »
This has nothing to do with upcoming elections. I  just need a digital wellness break. If there is anything cultivating in the political scene I will chime in. This summer towards the end I may come back chit chat on siasa. As for now I am exhausted and there no much going on that is interesting just dull and violent stuff.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2022, 01:41:33 AM »

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2022, 05:21:46 AM »

Very correct...when you see someone politicking here 24/7 just know he is just a poor idiot becaue has nothing else to do

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2022, 07:31:21 AM »
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/hunter-biden-jared-kushner-republican-hypocrisy_n_6254c112e4b06c2ea321d5e9
?s=21&t=Y-r9YtaaZxnUPWHm_1UPJg