Author Topic: Rvhh I see  (Read 931 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Rvhh I see
« on: April 01, 2022, 06:32:51 PM »
Look like Ruto mastered y2k strategies that gave moi a shock win in 1992... then it was bribe n tribe..now it's include issues or indoctrination https://mobile.twitter.com/KBonimtetezi/status/1509822382193754121

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Rvhh I see
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 10:25:48 PM »
Look like Ruto mastered y2k strategies that gave moi a shock win in 1992... then it was bribe n tribe..now it's include issues or indoctrination https://mobile.twitter.com/KBonimtetezi/status/1509822382193754121
"Strengthening the Hustlers Movement networks. Today we workshoped with our 500 women Trainers of Trainers from Butere on the Bottom-Up Economic model" Boni Khalwale
Kamatusa on the other hand are back to the fold 30 years later! As we speak there are over 10,000 women mostly from Joywo all over RV, Transnzoia, Bungoma, Kakamega networking and spreading bottom up injili. When they turn up at the ballot box in 90 days, it will be Kivumbi never seen.
https://www.facebook.com/mamaorganization
https://www.facebook.com/JoyfulWomenOrganization
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 11:35:13 PM »
Ruto will redefine what possible in kenya politics. Definitely his hard-nosed grassroot based campaigns was last seen in Moi era.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2022, 07:48:47 PM »
Ruto will redefine what possible in kenya politics. Definitely his hard-nosed grassroot based campaigns was last seen in the Moi era.
He takes my advice very seriously. Obama won by campaigning crazy, not showing laziness. People need to know that you have energy, are integrity-driven, and are dependable. As soon as he is elected his work ethic and the milestones Kenya will hit will win him standby votes. He will go to reelection in 2027 starting at 70%. Uhuru had 10 years and he missed great opportunity to implement Ruto's robust big four agenda that would have helped ordinary people. He focussed on Kenyatta empire and loser constituional/reform unity politics of Raila that brings poverty and pain. Exact place Kenya is in right now!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2022, 01:58:37 AM »
Ruto will redefine what possible in kenya politics. Definitely his hard-nosed grassroot based campaigns was last seen in the Moi era.
He takes my advice very seriously. Obama won by campaigning crazy, not showing laziness. People need to know that you have energy, are integrity-driven, and are dependable. As soon as he is elected his work ethic and the milestones Kenya will hit will win him standby votes. He will go to reelection in 2027 starting at 70%. Uhuru had 10 years and he missed great opportunity to implement Ruto's robust big four agenda that would have helped ordinary people. He focussed on Kenyatta empire and loser constituional/reform unity politics of Raila that brings poverty and pain. Exact place Kenya is in right now!
I really shouldn't be getting in the middle of this kale thread which you members can see, is the sole preserve of @RVpunda and @RVHH posting. If Kenyatta focused 'on his empire, what did DP focus on? As Githongo has noted in another thread, the 2022 election is turning out as "an election about NOTHING". For DP having lied to Kenyans about stadiums, the best he can only come up with a self-serving narrative of "Us versus them" packaged as "Hustler vs Dynasty". According to @RVPunda, in order for DP to taken on the establishment, he has had to "focus" on big league looting, land grabbing  early campaigns, being baba Abby(ies) etc.

Yesterday DP brigade decide to 'Shugulikia" Raila - a little too early I would think.
RVHH, I asked you about this "kushugulikia" thing, simple question; no response, so silent in terms of a response that I could hear a pin drop. Instead you are here all day boring  us with "brilliant" this "brilliant" that!  :41:
Until Raila wins and is sworn in, the default remains he is a constant loser. DP is very popular in 🇰🇪 and many people will find out soon. I feel sorry for those prominent anti-Ruto brigade because they will suffer severely the moment he wins. He never forgives, forgets, or show mercy to his enemies! Kenyattas, atwolis, odingas, Mutuas, murathes,, and the rest will feel unimaginable pain soon!
A leader who harbors revenge is not a leader a Nation needs. That alone should drive the majority of voters to make the right choice. You the foot soldiers showing Luto's fangs ahead before he has won the election are doing his campaign a great disservice.