Author Topic: Ole Tunai officially in UDA to retire Ledama  (Read 631 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ole Tunai officially in UDA to retire Ledama
« on: March 25, 2022, 12:32:04 PM »
Uhuru has tried to intimidate him but failed.

Ledama is more than kwishad.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Ole Tunai officially in UDA to retire Ledama
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 02:43:42 PM »
100% agree; Tunai and his clan are the majority in Narok, besides him being an household name. Together with Ntutu and Ngeno, Narok will deliver 70 %votes to D.r Samoei Ruto and Kenya kwanza. If I may add, I think UDA will deliver all Governor, senator, women rep, mps, and mcas in boatloads. Narok is yellow and will remain so for decades! I hear Kajiado is cooking and soon the line up will be streamlined to send Ole Lenku and Mr violent jacon to retirement.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 03:09:28 PM »
Tunai come from one smallest Maasai clan - Siria - who live near TZ border.
Tunai was made by kipsigis - who in 2017 had 120K votes of the 350 votes;
Ntutu come from the populous & entitled Purko clan - and his father was paramount chief of Purko.
The merge of Ntutu-Tunai-kipsigis - is assured win for UDA.
Ole Kenta and Ole Ledama have been running a scortch earth tribal agenda - but only serve to alienate half the votes who are non-maasai.
They will discover they are left with 1/2 the Maasais.
So this one is going to be indeed 70 percent for UDA - 30 percent for Raila.
UDA will likely win all seats.
Last time only Ole Kenta got in and Ledama by a whisker after Jubilee split votes
So Ledama need to even waste time contesting.

He is done done - Ntutu is damn rich - Tunai is damn rich.
Ntutus owns thousands of acres - his father was one of Kenya richest land owner
Tunai and his brother Ole Kijabe own 20,000 acres right inside Maasai mara - where they rake nearly a billion kshs annually.
Ledama is poor - ole Kenta poor.

There are few Narok Maasais who are extremely rich - Ntutus, Tunais, Tiampatis - same in Kajido Francis Meja own very large holdings in Ngong & arround.

Kajiado is also a wrap because GEMA are more UDA friendly - and Raila has run anti-immigrants propaganda before -

100% agree; Tunai and his clan are the majority in Narok, besides him being an household name. Together with Ntutu and Ngeno, Narok will deliver 70 %votes to D.r Samoei Ruto and Kenya kwanza. If I may add, I think UDA will deliver all Governor, senator, women rep, mps, and mcas in boatloads. Narok is yellow and will remain so for decades! I hear Kajiado is cooking and soon the line up will be streamlined to send Ole Lenku and Mr violent jacon to retirement.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2022, 06:33:38 PM »
Tunai is long-time Ruto guy. How is this news?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2022, 06:40:20 PM »
But you had scared him enough to back BBI and sing hossana to Azimio:)
The last guy who was in Ruto team but got scared is Iteso governor of Busia Ojaamong.
Uhuru has used intimidation - DCI/EACC - to make governors his biatch
Tunai is long-time Ruto guy. How is this news?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2022, 07:01:12 PM »
With 4 months to go - the defectors are gone - teams are settled. Raila has the landslide majority of governors cause they expect him to win.

Overall even MPs are majority Azimio.. per expectation of August performance.

But you had scared him enough to back BBI and sing hossana to Azimio:)
The last guy who was in Ruto team but got scared is Iteso governor of Busia Ojaamong.
Uhuru has used intimidation - DCI/EACC - to make governors his biatch
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2022, 11:31:49 PM »
Tunai come from one smallest Maasai clan - Siria - who live near TZ border.
Tunai was made by kipsigis - who in 2017 had 120K votes of the 350 votes;
Ntutu come from the populous & entitled Purko clan - and his father was paramount chief of Purko.
The merge of Ntutu-Tunai-kipsigis - is assured win for UDA.
Ole Kenta and Ole Ledama have been running a scortch earth tribal agenda - but only serve to alienate half the votes who are non-maasai.
They will discover they are left with 1/2 the Maasais.
So this one is going to be indeed 70 percent for UDA - 30 percent for Raila.
UDA will likely win all seats.
Last time only Ole Kenta got in and Ledama by a whisker after Jubilee split votes
So Ledama need to even waste time contesting.

He is done done - Ntutu is damn rich - Tunai is damn rich.
Ntutus owns thousands of acres - his father was one of Kenya richest land owner
Tunai and his brother Ole Kijabe own 20,000 acres right inside Maasai mara - where they rake nearly a billion kshs annually.
Ledama is poor - ole Kenta poor.

There are few Narok Maasais who are extremely rich - Ntutus, Tunais, Tiampatis - same in Kajido Francis Meja own very large holdings in Ngong & arround.

Kajiado is also a wrap because GEMA are more UDA friendly - and Raila has run anti-immigrants propaganda before -

There was a ceremony where he was crowned the purko spokesperson. He may not be purko, but he is now the head of it and together with Ole Ntutu, si don't see how Azimio will win anything in Narok. I see 30% massai and about 15K kisii in Azimio. 130K Kalenjin 30K Gema, and  60-70% of Massai voting UDA 6 piece suit!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!