Author Topic: Mama ngina join Azimio - kufa ndereva kufa maganga  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Mama ngina join Azimio - kufa ndereva kufa maganga
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2022, 11:03:32 PM »

How can RV be my mentor ?

I am just quoting your mentor Pundit. Raila is getting his slice of the mountain no matter what you say or do.

Threats wont make GEMA vote for Raila. GEMAs enemy is Raila thats the bitter truth .
At least am all the way out here. I urge you to move your folks from warrior vicinity.. urgently.. before singing Ruto. You don't wana be near those guys when shit hits the fan.

Robina ya can Guarantee 100% come Aug 10 you will do Siberia.
These wet dreams of yours will make you dissapoinred when you have a rude awakening.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2022, 08:30:00 AM »
Let everybody support whoever his or her heart wants.May the best man win.Otherwise this is a blog not a choir of being reminded how Ruto will get 56% shut your beak let's meet at the ballot it's 4 months away

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2022, 08:42:26 AM »
No we wont. Utado?
Let everybody support whoever his or her heart wants.May the best man win.Otherwise this is a blog not a choir of being reminded how Ruto will get 56% shut your beak let's meet at the ballot it's 4 months away

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2022, 10:24:17 AM »
Good to see the dynasties being forced to do some serious hard lifting. They will make all sort of blunders which will enable laser sharp focus on them. Ruto has no option but answer directly as he is being attacked. That in few weeks after 2017 is when he became bad.

Very good optics for the hasora nation.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution