Author Topic: Prof Charles Hornsby declare it too close to call  (Read 2483 times)

Online gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Prof Charles Hornsby declare it too close to call
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2022, 09:14:36 PM »
There is no hatred for ruto among the kikuyus - just petty jealousy. broke kikuyus are unable to accept that ufool has destroyed their retirement plans for next 10-15 years.  That is why all these petty reasons. We can't trust him. He reminds us of moi even when ufool has battered the kikuyu economies worse that moi. Terrorised even individuals. Mara, he has disrespected ufool.

It seems the old timers have become suicidal! I suspect they cannot fathom how nduthi kids with disposable cash are disrespecting them in village bars, events, competition for young women and all.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2022, 10:55:15 PM »
There is no hatred for ruto among the kikuyus - just petty jealousy. broke kikuyus are unable to accept that ufool has destroyed their retirement plans for next 10-15 years.  That is why all these petty reasons. We can't trust him. He reminds us of moi even when ufool has battered the kikuyu economies worse that moi. Terrorised even individuals. Mara, he has disrespected ufool.

It seems the old timers have become suicidal! I suspect they cannot fathom how nduthi kids with disposable cash are disrespecting them in village bars, events, competition for young women, and all.
You are right, sir! Many Kikuyus wish DP was Okuyu because he speaks their economic language. In Kenya's history, I don't think Kikuyu nation will ever produce someone like DP. They, like the rest of Kenyans, will benefit immensely from DP leadership, especially stewardship of Kenya's economy. In the event, he gets elected, Kibaki's economic era will look like child's play. DP is a performer and leader of great integrity!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2022, 05:52:25 PM »

It seems the old timers have become suicidal! I suspect they cannot fathom how nduthi kids with disposable cash are disrespecting them in village bars, events, competition for young women and all.

Age is is a typical divide in politics - it's not that complicated. I don't see any hate, compe for women, bla bla. Hustler or bottom-up appeals to the impressionable youth while older folks take their time. Raila advantage is wazee turnout is higher than youth.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2022, 05:56:06 PM »
Age-sex. Older GEMA women are the most pro-Ruto. Followed by Women generally and the young poor GEMA under class. For women - Likeability/Christianity is more important than sijui Moi. Most women generally are not political engaged enough but will vote based on emotions. They feel Uhuru has no good reason not to endorse Ruto.

Uhuru has struggled because the middle class and older men - are going to be small minority.

Yes turnout of under class young walevi may not be as reliable as older men - but women are good in turnout.

Age is is a typical divide in politics - it's not that complicated. I don't see any hate, compe for women, bla bla. Hustler or bottom-up appeals to the impressionable youth while older folks take their time. Raila advantage is wazee turnout is higher than youth.