Author Topic: Gideon gears himself to deputize Raila ?  (Read 887 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Gideon gears himself to deputize Raila ?
« on: March 15, 2022, 09:43:16 AM »
Or I guess BBI Deputy PM.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: Gideon gears himself to deputize Raila ?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 09:49:20 AM »
What? Maybe Deputy PM. Raila would have to be certifiably insane to accept man Giddy and Uhuru would have to be malicious to suggest him. The country would revolt! :D

I think Gideon just doesn't want to risk defeat and also doesn't want to make peac e with Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 09:50:11 AM »
Yes, but he cannot be working and spending his money for nothing.
Maybe they known BBI verdict.
Otherwise he'd be a fool not to run even for senate.

I am still 50-50 on what UhuGideon real plan is - I think both know what the gameplan is - and it might not even be Raila winning PORK.

It might be jumpstarting Gideon career.

What? Maybe Deputy PM. Raila would have to be certifiably insane to accept man Giddy and Uhuru would have to be malicious to suggest him. The country would revolt! :D

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2022, 09:54:25 AM »
Yes, but he cannot be working and spending his money for nothing.
Maybe they known BBI verdict.
Otherwise he'd be a fool not to run even for senate.

I am still 50-50 on what UhuGideon real plan is - I think both know what the gameplan is - and it might not even be Raila winning PORK.

It might be jumpstarting Gideon career.

Well, Njoki would tell Uhuru the verdict. People say Koome but I think Njoki is the Uhuru SCOK spy :D But another thing: I don't think Ruto would be out of the loop on something like that, he'd have to have his own intelligence re SCOK. But he's quiet.

Maybe they're all re-calculating.

If Gideon is DP, half Raila votes would immediately go Hustler. Even I can see that.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2022, 09:58:03 AM »
I think scork
What normally happen - everyone has their guys
The problem is the independent judges.
So maybe Uhuru has secured 2-3 and is looking to flip another 2 to make the majority.
Njoki is card carrying muthamakistan...she will rule whatever they want.

So maybe there is bidding/cajoling quest for the guys who are non-aligned to move
5-2 or etc.
That seem to have happened in Presidential Petition 2017 - Magaras flipped the table.

As for Raila - Uhuru-Gideon - STRANGE BEDFELLOWS.

What is obvious is Raila is NO LONGER in control. It's Uhuru and his lackey Gideon making the moves. They delivered Kalonzo.

What is in it for them? The "anti-Ruto/we hate Ruto " is a fake front - I dont buy it. It's a decoy

Well, Njoki would tell Uhuru the verdict. People say Koome but I think Njoki is the Uhuru SCOK spy :D But another thing: I don't think Ruto would be out of the loop on something like that, he'd have to have his own intelligence re SCOK. But he's quiet.

Maybe they're all re-calculating.

If Gideon is DP, half Raila votes would immediately go Hustler. Even I can see that.