Author Topic: Malala: Mdvd must be Ruto DPORK or else  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Malala: Mdvd must be Ruto DPORK or else
« on: March 14, 2022, 07:24:34 PM »
Pundit & Noway - instead of Azimio I told you to watch out for KK fake smiles... with big cards, daggers & simis under the table. Unlike Kalonzo who is mere watermelon - Mdvd is delusional. He might declare himself Messi (or Ferdy Omanyala  :) ) - and demand to be made PORK on April 9th.

In any event the defections to Eugene DAP-K has really rattled the fool. He is unlikely to settle for less than DPORK. What happens then? UDA Luhyas like Washiali are asking Malala to focus on the defectors and win them back - badala ya kupayuka.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/running-mate-demand-kenya-kwanza-3746958

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Malala: Mdvd must be Ruto DPORK or else
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 07:32:24 PM »
MaDVD got a good deal considering he is bringing very little to UDA in real votes - vihiga he is struggling . Malala is misbehaving. MaDVD should calm him down.

Weta is doing better - and has focused.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 09:21:35 PM »
Come july,Mudavadi will be stoned in vihiga,

Raila is too old now,the guy has zero energy....Madvd would have supported him this election to consolidat luo and luhya vote when Raila exits in a few years..Otherwise majority luos and luhyas see him as a judas.His political career is gone.

Very dumb political moves at his age.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 10:03:45 PM »
I'm hearing Malala just said on KTN 20 minutes ago that they never signed anything 'written' with UDA. What is their play? DP? Or an excuse to renege on their deal? Suspicious timing after Kalonzo committed Wiper to Azimio. I also notice MDVD is silent; just the Malalas noise-making. Maybe Malala wants an excuse to personally leave KK as a strategy for his own seat and isn't really representing MDVD. Who is he competing against (Malala)?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 10:25:25 PM »
I'm hearing Malala just said on KTN 20 minutes ago that they never signed anything 'written' with UDA. What is their play? DP? Or an excuse to renege on their deal? Suspicious timing after Kalonzo committed Wiper to Azimio. I also notice MDVD is silent; just the Malalas noise-making. Maybe Malala wants an excuse to personally leave KK as a strategy for his own seat and isn't really representing MDVD. Who is he competing against (Malala)?

Malala and Sakaja delivered Mdvd to Ruto - so the noises are strange and likely mean Ruto might have bit more than he chew. If he imtimated they would "discuss the big seat later" with a delusional person like Mdvd he could live to regret it.

But I don't think Malala is speaking for himself - Mdvd would already be out to rebuff him.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2022, 10:37:57 PM »
So what's MDVD play? DP? Guy can't be that delusional. If RAO picks GEMA, Ruto will not risk a non-GEMA DP.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2022, 10:48:09 PM »
Nah, more fake news :D I've seen the interview. And while he does insist on MDVD DP proposal he sounds malleable and not antagonistic to KK. I think someone talked to him. They were probably just trying to push a bit for negotiations purposes. It's so interesting how much MDVD/Kaloi are cut from the same clothe. Malala is basically Mutula Kilonzo Jr for MDVD. :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2022, 11:09:55 PM »
So what's MDVD play? DP? Guy can't be that delusional. If RAO picks GEMA, Ruto will not risk a non-GEMA DP.

Mdvd the bimbo has blundered again. He can suffer the revolt or join it.

You see Mdvd and Kalonzo formed Cerelac coalition as a bargaining chip in the hope Raila & Uhuru would tosha them. They knew Ruto wouldn't budge - remember he can't be DPORK again. Kalonzo was cooking a technical committee, Mdvd meantime was in secret talks with Ruto. Uhuru & Raila sniffed this and put Eugene to work with DAP-K. Gideon was left to man Kalonzo.

Despite the bravado Ruto was scared of Raila's big Azimio coalition. The desperation led to hasty concessions to Mdvd. But with the race so tight he needs every inch of Mt Kenya... it's why you see Pundit giving him 75% - which is a false wild triumph he does not even give Raila in Ukambani.

But as he goes for a Kikuyu, Luhyas will revolt. Malala will not just seat and wait to lose - they will throw feats cry betrayal and bolt. Because Luhya revolt means they lose their seats to Azimio. 2002 redux.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2022, 11:14:19 PM »
Nah, more fake news :D I've seen the interview. And while he does insist on MDVD DP proposal he sounds malleable and not antagonistic to KK. I think someone talked to him. They were probably just trying to push a bit for negotiations purposes. It's so interesting how much MDVD/Kaloi are cut from the same clothe. Malala is basically Mutula Kilonzo Jr for MDVD. :D

Yes. Except Luhya are revolting... so many have dumped ANC and Ford-K for DAP-K. Kalonzo at least has a grip on his base - plus local opponents are all Azimio.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2022, 11:46:06 PM »
Madvd .is the most overrated politician next to kalonzo and pk.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2022, 11:47:58 PM »
My hypothesis is this. The more kikuyus flock to ruto the more other tribes go azimio. The kikuyu domination is very repulsive to other communities. So you will see an opposite reaction. This is should be call the 2022 kikuyu paradox

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2022, 07:54:21 AM »
My hypothesis is this. The more kikuyus flock to ruto the more other tribes go azimio. The kikuyu domination is very repulsive to other communities. So you will see an opposite reaction. This is should be call the 2022 kikuyu paradox
I agree with you. It seems as elections come closer, people are falling back to original fault lines. But let's wait for a known old-time pollster. Hii Mizani you never know.