Author Topic: Uhuru just about to discover Kenya best propagandist  (Read 1679 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru just about to discover Kenya best propagandist
« on: March 13, 2022, 08:31:06 PM »
Better Tom mboya as Ruto tells old jubilee that vengeance belong to God.I pity Kenyatta's.Ruto turned ICC 360 ..hii ni shadow

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru just about to discover Kenya best propagandist
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 08:33:57 PM »
Tumekuwachia mungu..God wrath upon you.Hapa ndio kijana ya mana ngina will know he was lucky to be elected

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 01:27:03 AM »
Tumekuwachia mungu..God wrath upon you.Hapa ndio kijana ya mana ngina will know he was lucky to be elected
Haya pia tuwachie Mungu.

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=k3r8e_UATduv86khHRACfA

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 03:47:18 AM »
Gachugua makes the case...it will get brutal from here on..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 07:56:09 PM »
i don't follow. Uhuru is about to retire as PORK :) he played Ruto like a drum - now is Raila campaign manager. If Ruto was so great he would long be PORK not Uhuru. Just a man about to be humbled - don't believe your own lies.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2022, 07:59:51 PM »
Ruto is great. Y2k in 20s.Became MP in 30s. Minister of three portfolios in 30s. DPORK in 45yrs. PORK in 55 (inshallah).
Uhuru and kenyatta family are not going to retire happly thereafter.
They have put their entire family stake on the line.
If Ruto get it - you can expect payback time.
That is not being smart
Because Ruto will give them hell for 10yrs.
While he couldnt finish Ruto in 5yrs.

Smart thing for Uhuru was to stay home - and avoid putting Kenyatta 60yr old wealth on the line.

He has now placed them at center of election

i don't follow. Uhuru is about to retire as PORK :) he played Ruto like a drum - now is Raila campaign manager. If Ruto was so great he would long be PORK not Uhuru. Just a man about to be humbled - don't believe your own lies.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2022, 08:08:43 PM »
at least the hubris has reduced.

No, Uhuru has not placed his family empire in the center of anything. Whoever wins will fuata nyayo za Uhuru. I don't need MOAS to know that.

Ruto is great. Y2k in 20s.Became MP in 30s. Minister of three portfolios in 30s. DPORK in 45yrs. PORK in 55 (inshallah).
Uhuru and kenyatta family are not going to retire happly thereafter.
They have put their entire family stake on the line.
If Ruto get it - you can expect payback time.
That is not being smart
Because Ruto will give them hell for 10yrs.
While he couldnt finish Ruto in 5yrs.

Smart thing for Uhuru was to stay home - and avoid putting Kenyatta 60yr old wealth on the line.

He has now placed them at center of election
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2022, 08:10:05 PM »
I think you dont know Ruto.
I have studied for 30yrs now now
Ruto follows NO NYAYO
Ruto is not MOI.
Ruto is brave - Ruto is couragous - Ruto will move against Kenyatta empire with vengenace
Ruto will demolish their financial empire - that is almost given.
He has not hidden that all mshwaris and cbas - need to go.
He will dismantle Brookside - Ndii has spoken about it
The dynasties media house can already start to back up or sell.
They will see Kenya gov adverts on VIUSASA.
Any patronage for Moi and Kenyatta family will ended.
Their companies will file for bankruptcy one after the other,
And it will be done swiftly because kenyans want it done.

Kenya want Ruto to end dynastanty state capture....Moi and Kenyatta are biggest target

at least the hubris has reduced.

No, Uhuru has not placed his family empire in the center of anything. Whoever wins will fuata nyayo za Uhuru. I don't need MOAS to know that.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2022, 08:41:26 PM »

Ruto is great . He is the first politician Post Independence who has made GEMA support a candidate(Read Ruto)  who is not one of their own.
All along Raila and his ilk you included were singing songs how GEMA are tribalist and can never support a candidate from other parts of Kenya .
Some years ago Raila made people believe this was the case until Ruto came along in 2013  and said it is possible for GEMA to support other tribes . Lucky for him he is their candidate . Now if this is not greatness what is  ?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2022, 12:06:36 AM »
When exactly did Gema and Kenyans vote in President Ruto?

Ruto is great . He is the first politician Post Independence who has made GEMA support a candidate(Read Ruto)  who is not one of their own.
All along Raila and his ilk you included were singing songs how GEMA are tribalist and can never support a candidate from other parts of Kenya .
Some years ago Raila made people believe this was the case until Ruto came along in 2013  and said it is possible for GEMA to support other tribes . Lucky for him he is their candidate . Now if this is not greatness what is  ?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2022, 12:24:03 AM »
About Kenyatta & Moi empires - you are right. But that is more out of self-interest than fairness or patriotism.. the tenders would simply go to Ruto & new oligarchs.

However Kenyans first and foremost want a break from the Kalenjin-Kikuyu dominance which Ruto guarantees to continue. Raila breaks it without enstranging the Kikuyu.

Uhuru Kenyatta is on the right side of history.

I think you dont know Ruto.
I have studied for 30yrs now now
Ruto follows NO NYAYO
Ruto is not MOI.
Ruto is brave - Ruto is couragous - Ruto will move against Kenyatta empire with vengenace
Ruto will demolish their financial empire - that is almost given.
He has not hidden that all mshwaris and cbas - need to go.
He will dismantle Brookside - Ndii has spoken about it
The dynasties media house can already start to back up or sell.
They will see Kenya gov adverts on VIUSASA.
Any patronage for Moi and Kenyatta family will ended.
Their companies will file for bankruptcy one after the other,
And it will be done swiftly because kenyans want it done.

Kenya want Ruto to end dynastanty state capture....Moi and Kenyatta are biggest target

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2022, 12:37:45 AM »
Raila always had alot of goodwill votes based on the fact he was going against the establishment. Coast province where there is alot of land grievances and all over the country where people felt the system was crashing them. Anti uhuru votes will weigh him down. In one swoop we will end Kenyatta, Moi and Odinga dynasties...this is it people.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2022, 12:42:49 AM »
Raila always had alot of goodwill votes based on the fact he was going against the establishment. Coast province where there is alot of land grievances and all over the country where people felt the system was crashing them. Anti uhuru votes will weigh him down. In one swoop we will end Kenyatta, Moi and Odinga dynasties...this is it people.

I don't know how much weight to give those Mizani polls Pundit posted in his MOAS thread, but they show Coast is still Baba back yard, SPECIALLY Taita land where these anti-Kenyatta sentiments are allegedly highest. There it was like 88% Baba. It would be good if more pollstars did these surveys to see if there's a trend, though. Otherwise, who knows? Might be cooked? But so far, while they show Ruto with a bit more than Uhuru, it's not by much in overall coast, where Raila seems will get well over 60%. My impression of those numbers was much like Plato's. The country seems to be crystallizing around 'recently historical' trends where Nyanza, Western, Coast, Nairobi, Lower Eastern go to RAO and RV and Gema go to the GEMA/RV candidate, with N.E split down the middle.

I count Lower Eastern/Ukambani as RAO because Ruto was getting 24% there on average and only in Machakos 40% (though Pundit has somehow expanded this singular Msachakos to all of Ukambani and pushed it 45%  :D). The rest were split btw Raila and Kalonzo. Was before the merger. So I'm assuming Raila on average gets 70% Ukambani, assuming the 24% Ruto don't evaporate after Kalonzo move.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2022, 04:42:19 AM »
Uhuru I hear is rattled by defections..it appears he lived in ivory tower where he doesn't know the ground