Author Topic: Kalonzo to join Kenya Kwanza...Negotiating DPORK  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Kalonzo to join Kenya Kwanza...Negotiating DPORK
« on: March 12, 2022, 06:33:38 AM »
If you have been watching politics keenly, Moses kuria and Martha Karua have been very against Kenyatta. They are both one foot in OKA and the other foot in Kenya Kwanza. Recently you heard Faraah Maallim i think wiper SG claim Raila cannot win election. If Ruto agrees to give Kalonzo DPORK,that means its over.That's why the three ukambani governors have been underming Kalonzo of late.Its about to get messy.......

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kalonzo to join Kenya Kwanza...Negotiating DPORK
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 07:40:22 AM »
That would be a smart move from Kalonzo.
Although Ruto has promised GEMA the DPORK.
I think none in GEMA feel so entitled to cause trouble if they dont get picked.
Ruto support in GEMA is direct injection.
Beside Uhuru has dismanted DPORK office to be like Deputy Governor.
Next PORK will continue to use executive order to create prime minister like chief minister.
If Kalonzo join Ruto - then no need for presidential election - IEBC should declare Ruto next PORK.
Anyway there are lots of talks now.
I hear Gideon Moi is also secretly negotiating with Ruto.

Many folks know Ruto has won this thing - and are using Raila as negotiation point.
Dont be suprised if Uhuru himself abandon his failing project

If you have been watching politics keenly, Moses kuria and Martha Karua have been very against Kenyatta. They are both one foot in OKA and the other foot in Kenya Kwanza. Recently you heard Faraah Maallim i think wiper SG claim Raila cannot win election. If Ruto agrees to give Kalonzo DPORK,that means its over.That's why the three ukambani governors have been underming Kalonzo of late.Its about to get messy.......

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2022, 07:55:15 AM »
Kalonzo is very conflicted right now. But let me say this again,  Watermelon in the political context despises, nay has so much disdain for WSR that it will be easier for hell to freeze over than for Kalonzo to work for WSR. I stake my political analytical acumen on that statement. @Veritas I will leave this blog never to post again if Kalonzo ever, and I mean ever, becomes Ruto's running mate. I will hate myself if such a thing happened for having got it so wrong. I don't think I have ever raised the stakes this high for myself on Nipate. I am not shameless like some of you who make such statements then sneak back here thinking the internet has forgotten.  :49:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2022, 08:44:00 AM »
You will disappear because Raila would be confirmed dead as dodo.
You guys are desperate for Kalonzo.
Kalonzo has said he wont join Ruto
But he has also said he would be stupid to back Raila again.
So choose your poision.
Politician can say anything.
But what is permanent is their interest.
Kalonzo has to decide 1) Raila again - under what terms 2) Try Ruto - under what terms 3) Run alone and aim for re-run.
Raila is not making it easy with Ngilus/Mutuas abusing him....applying pressure kienyeji style.
Ruto has applied pressure on Kalonzo intelligently - by going to the Kamba people.
So far Ruto seems to doing very well - beating Kalonzo in Machakos where Muthama is doing damage and doing pretty well in Makueni (UDA MCA came close to winning it)
That is pressure Kalonzo is feeling - he backs Raila - nearly 40 percent of Kambas may not follow him
Raila obviously will thrash any MOU with him - like he has done severally.

Kalonzo is also aware of MOASS - that project Raila has simply failed to climb Mt Kenya - and backing Raila is not enough to beat RUto.

When all is considered likelihood of Kalonzo joining RUto is VERY HIGH.

Kalonzo is only talking to Raila because he think he can convince Uhuru to abandon project Raila and make him the Azimio-Oka candidate.

You need to learn politics 101. Kalonzo is only talking nice to Azimio because he wants PORK from them. If he fails - he will run to Ruto or run alone.

Anyway he has two weeks to decide - 16th March is the deadline when parties need to submit.

And of course 10th April is the deadline for coalitions.

So your stay here may indeed be very very short.

Kalonzo is very conflicted right now. But let me say this again,  Watermelon in the political context despises, nay has so much disdain for WSR that it will be easier for hell to freeze over than for Kalonzo to work for WSR. I stake my political analytical acumen on that statement. @Veritas I will leave this blog never to post again if Kalonzo ever, and I mean ever, becomes Ruto's running mate. I will hate myself if such a thing happened for having got it so wrong. I don't think I have ever raised the stakes this high for myself on Nipate. I am not shameless like some of you who make such statements then sneak back here thinking the internet has forgotten.  :49:

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2022, 03:03:01 PM »
Gosh, you talking two weeks and my prediction of less than half a day has already come true. You must be like this lawyer .... having a lump in his throat  :85:

?s=20

Anyway he has two weeks to decide - 16th March is the deadline when parties need to submit.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2022, 03:04:58 PM »
Kalonzo has saved you by his legendary stupidity - I wonder if he KICC in his volition - he looks glommy - like he is attending his own funeral.
Gosh, you talking two weeks and my prediction of less than half a day has already come true. You must be like this lawyer .... having a lump in you throat  :85:

?s=20

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2022, 09:13:36 PM »
Aliacha kisirani...alot of dirty work

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2022, 11:21:15 PM »
As Kalonzo joins Azimio Sasa kazi kwa muthama...he should atleast get 40% or 50% of kalonzo 10%.  Kalonzo is done if he accepts anything less than VP...Gema votes is crucial for Ruto now...must run the table. Kalonzo has opened rigging window for uhuru and deep state..

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2022, 04:06:15 AM »
Saved? All I have done is master the art of a Kenyan armchair analyst.
5 years ago, @Pundit, just this lawyer were good analysts - spot on. 5 years on, what happened? When did the foolishness creep in for pundit & senior counsel?

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=F6Mo5mtYrgUGsRY2zRaOyA
Kalonzo has saved you by his legendary stupidity - I wonder if he KICC in his volition - he looks glommy - like he is attending his own funeral.
Gosh, you talking two weeks and my prediction of less than half a day has already come true. You must be like this lawyer .... having a lump in you throat  :85:

?s=20

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2022, 07:30:01 AM »
Newbie, don't come here with crazy headlines for threads. Calm down, watch and learn from seasoned armchair analysts like yours truly. It is too early for you to make predictions that fail. No one here will take your punditry seriously if you cannot get anything right. You see your reputation points so far? Zero!
It is free advice from AoH.