Author Topic: Some rogue has decided to take on kikuyu fake preachers  (Read 1096 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Some rogue has decided to take on kikuyu fake preachers
« on: March 10, 2022, 05:47:54 PM »
https://m.facebook.com/100064845806738/

Kenya is one peculiar place. It is filled with too much drama

Kikuyu morals are headed to where african Americans family values went after crack epidemic. Everyone is a con one way of the other

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Some rogue has decided to take on kikuyu fake preachers
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 07:30:12 PM »
Its not just kikuyus. Its everywhere. Preaching became a money maker. Ask pastor Joel Osteen.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 08:00:13 PM »
You cannot win against religion..I gave up.This poor political strategy like fighting hustling..Ruto is too smart...he knew how to penetrate the church with regular mpesa as tithe..those duplicitous folks will preach Ruto more than Jesus as long as mpesa confirmation message ingia.Uhuru slept n now attacking church is making situation worse...Ruto had worked with them in NOS...managing 30 percent vote nationally...this time they pulling the lever for Raila is pro Muslim and ant christians

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 08:15:10 PM »
You cannot win against religion..I gave up.This poor political strategy like fighting hustling..Ruto is too smart...he knew how to penetrate the church with regular mpesa as tithe..those duplicitous folks will preach Ruto more than Jesus as long as mpesa confirmation message ingia.Uhuru slept n now attacking church is making situation worse...Ruto had worked with them in NOS...managing 30 percent vote nationally...this time they pulling the lever for Raila is pro Muslim and ant christians

I agree. I do not engage. It is a futile business. Humans are stupid than we assume. I thank god..I was never caught up I'm this mess. Anyway the kenyan society is corrupt to the bone. Ruto understands it well and is playing it to his advantage. We have very evil society that masquerades as conservative. I protect myself from kenyanism. It is toxic and very evil at it core.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2022, 08:15:50 PM »
Its not just kikuyus. Its everywhere. Preaching became a money maker. Ask pastor Joel Osteen.

I agree but kikuyus in kenya do it very efficiently

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2022, 08:23:07 PM »
One of the most brilliant girl in my village although she grew in nairobi. Makerere educated. Met her while doing community work in the village. I would finance her causes. She was working in education sector. Anyway I started realizing that her politics weer very anti what she stood for. She was supporting waititu against kabogo. She was working with other shoddy characters in nairobi. I remained anonymous to her. I would fund her but would hide my identity anyway. One thing I found was that the liberalism she was showing was a veneer deep down she was in the evangelical cesspool and it was hard for her to objectively see things. My point is that even the most educated in kenya are just not worthy the time. Last time I made connection with her she is now in uda eating ruto money. She lost her gig last year. Most kenyans are like itumbi they will sell their mother and cannot stand on their principles

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2022, 10:32:46 PM »
One of the most brilliant girl in my village although she grew in nairobi. Makerere educated. Met her while doing community work in the village. I would finance her causes. She was working in education sector. Anyway I started realizing that her politics weer very anti what she stood for. She was supporting waititu against kabogo. She was working with other shoddy characters in nairobi. I remained anonymous to her. I would fund her but would hide my identity anyway. One thing I found was that the liberalism she was showing was a veneer deep down she was in the evangelical cesspool and it was hard for her to objectively see things. My point is that even the most educated in kenya are just not worthy the time. Last time I made connection with her she is now in uda eating ruto money. She lost her gig last year. Most kenyans are like itumbi they will sell their mother and cannot stand on their principles

Many will say "Kwani nitakula principo???"
When you starve the middle class, theyll do anything - Look at Trump.