Author Topic: Martha naye calls for a press conference -to ask Raila to honour Poor Kaloi MOU  (Read 2291 times)

Nonsensical I tell you. 2017 was five years AGO. Like calling Kibaki to honor NARC MoU. Bygone error.

Twice? 2013 - support me - lose or win. 2017 - support me win or lose. I think your man has hit a dead end. Nobody to con anymore. Wacha Uhuru+Gideon waendelea kukoroga yeye sawa sawa. He is just where he is wanted....mambo yake bado...mpaka atii!!!!!!!!!!! - next is Uhuru to tell him to deputize Gideon or akwende.

In normal democracy - Raila should have quit - and given alternative leadership to try.

The man has been running for pork since 1982

Nonsensical I tell you. 2017 was five years AGO. Like calling Kibaki to honor NARC MoU. Bygone error.

Offline Pajero

Did she ask Kibaki to have honour his MOU with LDP in 2002,she is the least qualified to talk matters MOU.

Twice? 2013 - support me - lose or win. 2017 - support me win or lose. I think your man has hit a dead end. Nobody to con anymore. Wacha Uhuru+Gideon waendelea kukoroga yeye sawa sawa. He is just where he is wanted....mambo yake bado...mpaka atii!!!!!!!!!!! - next is Uhuru to tell him to deputize Gideon or akwende.

In normal democracy - Raila should have quit - and given alternative leadership to try.

The man has been running for pork since 1982

I have no man in the race. Outcome affect me indirectly but I care less who. Karua has no moral authority to talk MoU. Someone posted picture of her looking morose at Kibaki handshake with Raila. Everyone has betrayed another among Kenya politricians. Even Ruto betrayed Raila in 2013 handshake now crying new handshake has done this that.

Ruto has never betrayed anyone. Ruto is a man of honour. The next PORK. Ruto is direct in his dealings and keep his word. Jakom betrayed Ruto
in 2008. He quit and formed URP. Uhuru has betrayed Ruto now.

The politics of deceit ends in August 10th with election of Kusema na Kutenda - one WSR

Even Ruto betrayed Raila in 2013 handshake now crying new handshake has done this that.

Yes Kibaki and I parted ways when he betrayed LDP - I knew then nothing good would come from it.

2022 ni kama tumaliza in 1 month impossed Azimio deadline. You have 4 weeks to go! Self imposed deadline

Did she ask Kibaki to have honour his MOU with LDP in 2002,she is the least qualified to talk matters MOU.

seems Kuria has korogad the pot
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

They are wasting time because nobody is prepared to step down for another.
Jirongo+Gideon likely to run to Jubilee -
Meanwhile Raila still in the lonely corner with weaken ODM
seems Kuria has korogad the pot

Ruto has never betrayed anyone. Ruto is a man of honour. The next PORK. Ruto is direct in his dealings and keep his word. Jakom betrayed Ruto
in 2008. He quit and formed URP. Uhuru has betrayed Ruto now.

The politics of deceit ends in August 10th with election of Kusema na Kutenda - one WSR

Even Ruto betrayed Raila in 2013 handshake now crying new handshake has done this that.

Well not mention Livondo yet.

Martha karua is useless. She has become a political slay queen

She needs 7 days to check if they are better offers than confusion in OKA.

Oka has imploded basically.

Lawyer of her repute doesnt need 7 days to study political party act.

Didn't OKA already implode the day MaDVD moved to KK? I mean, the only member left with any votes to speak of is Kaloi. Everyone else is just filler.

It the holding ground or the auction ground - where people announce they are ready for business - from either Ruto or Uhuru(with his poodle Raila)...once the money & conditions are met...they leave.

I suspect Martha is trying to negotiate for DPORK if that fails she needs Kirinyanga governor.

If I was her - I'd go for Kenya Kwanza for Kirinyanga Senator and in liue take a ministry - she really has no value - except as "Miss clean" reformist credentials.

OKA indeed is just Kalonzo and the flower girls. Gideon Moi is just out snitching on OKA daily to Uhuru(raila) and Jirongo is there to just force OKA principle to Azimio...but I think are discovering they are dealing with very stubborn folks.

Martha can be stubborn until you meet Kalonzo - then you'll know Kalonzo is not water melon for free :) - Kalonzo is an expert is saying nothing (diplomacy) - until you're tired then he goes for the kill. It's kind of guys who keep you talking through peace conference until late at night when you're so tired and just sign along the dotted lines.

Didn't OKA already implode the day MaDVD moved to KK? I mean, the only member left with any votes to speak of is Kaloi. Everyone else is just filler.

Kalonzo if he wants can play hardball. We saw him in 2007 where Raila were lucky for having the lawyer who was ready to cash out from selling the certificate. We also saw him in 2002 playing hardball against Moi.
In 2013 and 2017 Kalonzo was so desperate that it affected his image. If he plays harball this time around people might atart takimg him seriously again.

It the holding ground or the auction ground - where people announce they are ready for business - from either Ruto or Uhuru(with his poodle Raila)...once the money & conditions are met...they leave.

I suspect Martha is trying to negotiate for DPORK if that fails she needs Kirinyanga governor.

If I was her - I'd go for Kenya Kwanza for Kirinyanga Senator and in liue take a ministry - she really has no value - except as "Miss clean" reformist credentials.

OKA indeed is just Kalonzo and the flower girls. Gideon Moi is just out snitching on OKA daily to Uhuru(raila) and Jirongo is there to just force OKA principle to Azimio...but I think are discovering they are dealing with very stubborn folks.

Martha can be stubborn until you meet Kalonzo - then you'll know Kalonzo is not water melon for free :) - Kalonzo is an expert is saying nothing (diplomacy) - until you're tired then he goes for the kill. It's kind of guys who keep you talking through peace conference until late at night when you're so tired and just sign along the dotted lines.

It wasnt easy in 2013/2017 because he had been VP - and now UhuRuto were telling him take Majority Leader..he saw it's a demotion. He thought he'd invest in Raila. He genuinely bought Raila lie hook, line and sinker that if he loses (he knew he would lose); he will back him. He should have asked Kijana Wamalwa and Bukusus. That is why Bukusu dont trust Raila

Kambas are discovering how ungrateful Raila and his crew are.

My father likened Raila to monkey - who will expect you carry him forever - you cannot put it down - it just jump at your back - for Azimio crew Kalonzo is just a useless piece of crap they will jump onto and expect him to carry them forever - and then get kicked .

Some idiots in GEMA are being told Raila will go for one term....maybe he dies...but Luo Nation will put him in life machine for 5yrs or even 10yrs....and rule.

Kalonzo if he wants can play hardball. We saw him in 2007 where Raila were lucky for having the lawyer who was ready to cash out from selling the certificate. We also saw him in 2002 playing hardball against Moi.
In 2013 and 2017 Kalonzo was so desperate that it affected his image. If he plays harball this time around people might atart takimg him seriously again.

Pundit can your man sign even MOU on sand that he will rule 10 years after betrothing Museveni?

I was really happy when he left , I always thought he would create problems after 2013 win. Similarly I want him to go Azimio way .One it will give Raila false hopes of running amd secondly UDA ANC FORD K is already full house accomodating Kalonzo will bring a stampede like NARCs 2002 where Raila felt some entitlement after the win.
It wasnt easy in 2013/2017 because he had been VP - and now UhuRuto were telling him take Majority Leader..he saw it's a demotion. He thought he'd invest in Raila. He genuinely bought Raila lie hook, line and sinker that if he loses (he knew he would lose); he will back him. He should have asked Kijana Wamalwa and Bukusus. That is why Bukusu dont trust Raila

Kambas are discovering how ungrateful Raila and his crew are.

My father likened Raila to monkey - who will expect you carry him forever - you cannot put it down - it just jump at your back - for Azimio crew Kalonzo is just a useless piece of crap they will jump onto and expect him to carry them forever - and then get kicked .

Some idiots in GEMA are being told Raila will go for one term....maybe he dies...but Luo Nation will put him in life machine for 5yrs or even 10yrs....and rule.

Pundit can your man sign even MOU on sand that he will rule 10 years after betrothing Museveni?
Kenyans will decide..if Ruto become such a transformative leader who knows..they may add him years... Ruto has to deliver 5yrs when he wins..the. 5yrs then go home unless otherwise