Author Topic: Ukraine vs Russia camps  (Read 5085 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ukraine vs Russia camps
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2022, 06:51:42 PM »
Me sympathize with dictators? You got me wrong!
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2022, 06:53:58 PM »

I have you in pro democracy camp

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2022, 06:55:57 PM »

I have you in pro democracy camp

Despotic democracy sometimes worse. Canada, US, Australia.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2022, 07:01:31 PM »
I am pro-west it is the only group that I can trust won't put me in a gulag for wanting simple freedoms
I'm not anti-West. :D I'm very much pro-West but anti-Imperialism. I'm pro-World peace. The Hegemon has been endangering it with shenanigans it pursues on behalf of not even its own people or 'simple freedoms' but its greedy corporations, KSA, Israel, etc., and their interests. It also stands in the way of building structures that could stop everyone from doing things like what Russia is doing in Ukraine right now. Instead, it prefers to play King with everyone else . . . yaani dictator, which you guys say you disavow.

Did you know that the U.S. has a law in the books by which it gives itself permission and the "right" to invade the Netherlands if a single American is ever tried at the ICC for war crimes? :D Ati Pro-Rule of Law/Pro-International Law/Pro-Democracy, my foot! People who overthrow elected govts to force NATO membership are NOT pro-democracy. Urongo mtupu. I'm genuinely scared they would rather destroy the world by driving it into a nuke confrontation with China than be number two, the way they rave each other up in some interviews. I just pray/hope its for show and they're not as insane as they come across. :)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2022, 07:15:47 PM »
Dictatorship lovers and sympathizers
1) noway
2) dear Mami
3) Pundit
4) Kirgit
Pro_Ukraine
1) Terminator
2) Audacity of dope
3) njuri machete strategist
4) rv Hitter
5) Geemail..not sure on this one
6) kadudu
7) fb

Ads your name to either list. You can clearly see we have few communist sympathizers

Yeppers.  And for clarification, more anti-Putin than pro-Ukraine.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2022, 07:22:01 PM »
I am pro-west it is the only group that I can trust won't put me in a gulag for wanting simple freedoms
I'm not anti-West. :D I'm very much pro-West but anti-Imperialism. I'm pro-World peace. The Hegemon has been endangering it with shenanigans it pursues on behalf of not even its own people or 'simple freedoms' but its greedy corporations, KSA, Israel, etc., and their interests. It also stands in the way of building structures that could stop everyone from doing things like what Russia is doing in Ukraine right now. Instead, it prefers to play King with everyone else . . . yaani dictator, which you guys disavow.:D I'm genuinely scared they would rather destroy the world by driving it into a nuke confrontation with China than be number two.

Unfortunately the author of this thread fails to understand that the conflict has nothing to do with Ukraine par se  but two opposing camps with their geopolitical agendas.  There is a reason the big countries like China, India and now Brazil are staying neutral.  America supported by its staunchest Anglo-Saxon allies Britain, UK and Australia  is hell bound on preventing any other country from competing with them.  Despite sanctioning Chinese companies and a trade war , Chinese economy grew to overtake the European union  at 18 trillion dollars.  To anyone doing simple math it becomes obvious US economy is going to be overtaken by China very soon.  Without all the sanctions and unfair practices the Russian economy would be bigger than Germany.  The mere thought that the US and it's acolytes would entertain that without a fight is obvious.  Now we should all support Ukrainian sovereignty but condemn the silly using of the country as a staging ground for a  geopolitical war.  Am curious to see how countries will align themselves at the UN general assembly later today and how the case will be presented. To the author of this thread, the world shouldn't be a zero sum game of either or. That is arrogance and Bush Jr  found out the hard way the same. For a historical perspective Yushenko was sponsored by the west in 04 but by 2010 had to share power with Yanakovich.  We might end up with a similar arrangement again. Russians and Ukrainians are like Kikuyu and Meru or Nandi and Kipsigis...very close culture and language.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2022, 07:26:47 PM »
I'm not anti-West. :D I'm very much pro-West but anti-Imperialism. I'm pro-World peace. The Hegemon has been endangering it with shenanigans it pursues on behalf of not even its own people or 'simple freedoms' but its greedy corporations, KSA, Israel, etc., and their interests. It also stands in the way of building structures that could stop everyone from doing things like what Russia is doing in Ukraine right now. Instead, it prefers to play King with everyone else . . . yaani dictator, which you guys disavow.:D I'm genuinely scared they would rather destroy the world by driving it into a nuke confrontation with China than be number two.

Unfortunately the author of this thread fails to understand that the conflict has nothing to do with Ukraine par se  but two opposing camps with their geopolitical agendas.  There is a reason the big countries like China, India and now Brazil are staying neutral.  America supported by its staunchest Anglo-Saxon allies Britain, UK and Australia  is hell bound on preventing any other country from competing with them.  Despite sanctioning Chinese companies and a trade war , Chinese economy grew to overtake the European union  at 18 trillion dollars.  To anyone doing simple math it becomes obvious US economy is going to be overtaken by China very soon.  Without all the sanctions and unfair practices the Russian economy would be bigger than Germany.  The mere thought that the US and it's acolytes would entertain that without a fight is obvious.  Now we should all support Ukrainian sovereignty but condemn the silly using of the country as a staging ground for a  geopolitical war.  Am curious to see how countries will align themselves at the UN general assembly later today and how the case will be presented. To the author of this thread, the world shouldn't be a zero sum game of either or. That is arrogance and Bush Jr  found out the hard way the same. For a historical perspective Yushenko was sponsored by the west in 04 but by 2010 had to share power with Yanakovich.  We might end up with a similar arrangement again. Russians and Ukrainians are like Kikuyu and Meru or Nandi and Kipsigis...very close culture and language.
Oops! You were the one I was talking about when I said Mwalimu! I don't know why I thought your name is Mwalimu. I noticed long ago you've done your fair share of reading on Western imperialism and knew you wouldn't jump on the latest Bandwagon.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2022, 07:41:39 PM »
Precisely. The US aint going down without a fight but China rise is almost inevitable. Their current panic is accelerating their decline as China now comfortably provide a counter-force.

If I was to look for countries to look upto - it would be some of scandavians countries like finland - not the US of A.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2022, 09:08:51 PM »
I'm not anti-West. :D I'm very much pro-West but anti-Imperialism. I'm pro-World peace. The Hegemon has been endangering it with shenanigans it pursues on behalf of not even its own people or 'simple freedoms' but its greedy corporations, KSA, Israel, etc., and their interests. It also stands in the way of building structures that could stop everyone from doing things like what Russia is doing in Ukraine right now. Instead, it prefers to play King with everyone else . . . yaani dictator, which you guys say you disavow.

Did you know that the U.S. has a law in the books by which it gives itself permission and the "right" to invade the Netherlands if a single American is ever tried at the ICC for war crimes? :D Ati Pro-Rule of Law/Pro-International Law/Pro-Democracy, my foot! People who overthrow elected govts to force NATO membership are NOT pro-democracy. Urongo mtupu. I'm genuinely scared they would rather destroy the world by driving it into a nuke confrontation with China than be number two, the way they rave each other up in some interviews. I just pray/hope its for show and they're not as insane as they come across. :)

With you totally. Right now US probably regretting not being part of ICC because they would have taken Putin there pronto!

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2022, 09:12:46 PM »
Precisely. The US aint going down without a fight but China rise is almost inevitable. Their current panic is accelerating their decline as China now comfortably provide a counter-force.

If I was to look for countries to look upto - it would be some of scandavians countries like finland - not the US of A.

Heres why Putin made terrible mistake. China given opportunity would probably trample Russia on its way to glory. At the moment China is staking out chance to make it top. Can even kiss Uncle Sam for 30 pieces of Russian roubles. If Russia thought China would play twin brother against Ukraine then big mistake. Leave that to Belarus which will also go down with Russia economy assuming Putin survive this alive.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2022, 09:25:06 PM »

If US were in ICC , Clinton ,Bush ,Obama and Biden would be rotting in jail as we speak.

With you totally. Right now US probably regretting not being part of ICC because they would have taken Putin there pronto!

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2022, 09:27:34 PM »
Sure thing!

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2022, 09:28:56 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/27/ukraine-what-will-china-do-there-are-signs-it-is-uneasy-about-putins-methods

China playing safe. Not neutral at all considering they have been planning to invade Taiwan as well. Watching Russia now is like mock exam.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2022, 09:29:27 PM »
You seem to live in your own world. Refer to below

Heres why Putin made terrible mistake. China given opportunity would probably trample Russia on its way to glory. At the moment China is staking out chance to make it top. Can even kiss Uncle Sam for 30 pieces of Russian roubles. If Russia thought China would play twin brother against Ukraine then big mistake. Leave that to Belarus which will also go down with Russia economy assuming Putin survive this alive.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2022, 09:34:35 PM »
China normally not hesitate to stand with Russia and speak loud. The pipty pipty this time send big signal to Russia.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2022, 09:51:16 PM »

In your dreams

China normally not hesitate to stand with Russia and speak loud. The pipty pipty this time send big signal to Russia.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2022, 11:00:09 PM »
That is why Russian have said any contogious neighbour planning or imagining of joining NATO is declaring war on RUssia

I'm confused.  Contiguous neighbors are a threat to Russia why?

And I keep telling you Pundit to just make one visit to China and you'll stop these stories of China becoming a super power anytime during our lifetimes.  The per capita income in China is what $8,000 dollars a year? (nobody even knows the real number because there's no real rule of law there)-- The CCP controls everything. Per capita income in the US is what? $65,000 per year?

It'll take China 300 years to catch up with the per capita incomes in the west. China is nowhere close to matching the west in ANYTHING (militarily, scientifically, creatively, innovation-wise) Outside of Beijing and Shanghai, it's a country of 3rd world peasants put on lockdown by a regime that doesn't allow freedom (no google, no twitter, no facebook, no instagram) no CNN all are blocked in China. It's the only way for them to control those masses of poor rural Chinese.

The dollar became the world's reserve currency because the US WON world war II.  What war has China won?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2022, 11:09:34 PM »
Let be clear.
Russia will never entertain any of it's former USSR allies that it shares a common border to join NATO.
The issue is the are many unresolved border and related conflicts.
Joining NATO mean those countries will get backing of NATO allies against Russia.
For example Ukraine - has many ethnic russians - many of whom the Ukrainian (polish) have been fighting for some years now
Crimea is another example - and many others.

China - I think you're mistaken - very mistaken. China wealth is real. Ask the US treasury. Ask the EU treasury. They both hold 3 trillion of hard cold cash that belong to China. Kenya alone has 10B dollars.
China GDP per capita is approaching 10K.
China undervalues the Yuan.
If it allows Yuan to float freely and find it base - it's economy would double as the yuan will double
China overtook US in 2014 in GDP PPP.
If it stops manipulating it's currency - to make it's export competitive - it's GDP would double overtaking US by far.

China is not in hurry to display it's strength.
China is playing for long term - submarine attack on the Western Imperialist's.

And I keep telling you Pundit to just make one visit to China and you'll stop these stories of China becoming a super power anytime during our lifetimes.  The per capita income in China is what $8,000 dollars a year? (nobody even knows the real number because there's no real rule of law there)-- The CCP controls everything. Per capita income in the US is what? $65,000 per year?

It'll take China 300 years to catch up with the per capita incomes in the west. China is nowhere close to matching the west in ANYTHING (militarily, scientifically, creatively, innovation-wise) Outside of Beijing and Shanghai, it's a country of 3rd world peasants put on lockdown by a regime that doesn't allow freedom (no google, no twitter, no facebook, no instagram) no CNN all are blocked in China. It's the only way for them to control those masses of poor rural Chinese.

The dollar became the world's reserve currency because the US WON world war II.  What war has China won?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2022, 11:12:07 PM »

Why you keep on bringing in China when Discussing Russia.
Why visit China to see how life in Russia is ?
Western Media has corrupted people to an extent they cant differentiatw between Russia and China.

That is why Russian have said any contogious neighbour planning or imagining of joining NATO is declaring war on RUssia

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2022, 11:51:01 PM »

China without using unfair trade practices such copyright and trademark violations can't compete. All 🇺🇸 has to do is ask for WTO rules to be enforced and China would be in big economic trouble. I used to review  joint ventures aagreements btw China and USA companies. These idiots would demand technology transfer and make it very hard for the 🇺🇸 company to collect. Every quarter I would chase Chinese customers to pay and they would hide behind ccp fx restrictions not to pay. Trump approach on China was right
 They need to be stopped from stealing use technology and just making two set of trade rules. Ccp will never beat America. I know you like writing big inshas as every communist is in love with essays that say nothing