Author Topic: Ukraine vs Russia camps  (Read 5081 times)

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Ukraine vs Russia camps
« on: February 28, 2022, 05:12:48 PM »
Dictatorship lovers and sympathizers
1) noway
2) dear Mami
3) Pundit
4) Kirgit
5) mankind
Pro_Ukraine
1) Terminator
2) Audacity of dope
3) njuri machete strategist
4) rv Hitter
5) Geemail..not sure on this one
6) kadudu
7) fb

Ads your name to either list. You can clearly see we have few communist sympathizers

« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 11:40:06 PM by KenyanPlato »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ukraine vs Russia camps
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 05:18:04 PM »
The security of a country like Russia is bigger than Putin.
I totally understand why Russia have been spooked by NATO expansionist imperialism.
Russia have legitimate reason to attack Ukraine.
Stop that NATO nonsense.
Post cold-war and collapse of USSR - what justification for all this?

3 October 1990   German reunification
12 March 1999    Czech Republic   Fourth
 Hungary
 Poland
29 March 2004    Bulgaria   Fifth
 Estonia
 Latvia
 Lithuania
 Romania
 Slovakia
 Slovenia
1 April 2009    Albania   Sixth
 Croatia
5 June 2017    Montenegro   Seventh
27 March 2020    North Macedonia   

1) noway
2) dear Mami
3) Pundit
4) Kirgit
Pro_Ukraine
1) Terminator
2) Audacity of dope
4) rv Hitter
6) kadudu
7) fb

Ads your name to either list. You can clearly see we have few communist sympathizers

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 05:18:33 PM »
1) noway
2) dear Mami
3) Pundit
4) Kirgit
5) Patel
Pro_Ukraine
1) Terminator
2) Audacity of dope
4) rv Hitter
6) kadudu
7) fb

Patel goes where kalenjins go. I thought he was a luo but it seems he is from rv
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 05:28:07 PM by KenyanPlato »

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 05:22:31 PM »
Lol, say what you want. I'm no Putin Lover. I admire Chinese governance, NOT Russian: The Chinese are all about solving their poor people's problems. Russians are too Kenyan-like for my taste, i.e. in their oligarchic tendencies and corruption. But when it comes to geopolitics, you'll never catch me dead just swallowing American propaganda without digging further: those mofos are dangerous!  :D I just happen to know the Americans have caused this particular crisis and it was totally preventable.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 05:24:59 PM »
It is economics, stupid.
Tell me one satellite state of Russia that has progressed economically in the last 20 years.
Countries like Poland, Baltic States have moved on economically without having being blessed natural raw materials like oil or gas. Who there would want to go back to the good old days of the Warsaw Pact?

The security of a country like Russia is bigger than Putin.
I totally understand why Russia have been spooked by NATO expansionist imperialism.
Russia have legitimate reason to attack Ukraine.
Stop that NATO nonsense.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2022, 05:28:38 PM »
Nobody has a problem if they join EU or even Africa Free Trade Area or even American-Canada Trade deal.
NATO is a problem.
NATO basically says if you attack any member - all the members are bound to attack you.
Now imagine if you have a neigberhour - and as always - neighberhours have issues - like Migingo - and you cannot tell Uganda anything because countries from Senegal to egypt will attack you.
There is absolutely no way I can accept that.
From my own personal experience - we had similar situation in my home - we bought land in middle of a certain clan - who dominated the village.
Every time the conflict got violent - they would merge - and attack us combined.
It's just that we were bad -ase and wise - sometimes holding ground until we got police.
That is why Russian have said any contogious neighbour planning or imagining of joining NATO is declaring war on RUssia.
They are not gonna wait until they join...they will attack if you show ANY INTENTION.
It is economics, stupid.
Tell me one satellite state of Russia that has progressed economically in the last 20 years.
Countries like Poland, Baltic States have moved on economically without having being blessed natural raw materials like oil or gas. Who there would want to go back to the good old days of the Warsaw Pact?

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2022, 05:31:59 PM »
Nobody has a problem if they join EU or even Africa Free Trade Area or even American-Canada Trade deal.
NATO is a problem.
NATO basically says if you attack any member - all the members are bound to attack you.
Now imagine if you have a neigberhour - and as always - neighberhours have issues - like Migingo - and you cannot tell Uganda anything because countries from Senegal to egypt will attack you.
There is absolutely no way I can accept that.
From my own personal experience - we had similar situation in my home - we bought land in middle of a certain clan - who dominated the village.
Every time the conflict got violent - they would merge - and attack us combined.
It's just that we were bad -ase and wise.
It is economics, stupid.
That's it, plus they don't want missiles stationed at their border ready to launch into their country at any moment, which is what would happen if either Georgia or Ukraine joined Nato.

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2022, 05:33:07 PM »
Pundit, putin target is 🇺🇸. He is just bullying Ukraine and invading it in hope this will force American to vote gop back. Ptin see 🇺🇸 as his,bully and wants to teach Americans liberals a lesson. If this backfires on Biden them rethugs can take congress in midterm elections. Nato is not his worry
 He has no plans of recreating ussr empire.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2022, 05:37:23 PM »
Putin is not an idiot. He knows US is extremely powerful. He has no ambition of fighting or even competing with US anywhere in the world. US is gorrilla in the room. But US and Western Europe remain ever imperalist. We know them here. They are all over world with Neo-Colonialism. They want to impose their dollar. Their technology. They want power. They want to dominate the world.

Putin and China are the forces against Western Imperialism. Colonialism ended but they began neo-coloniliasm - and want to turn the entire world to be like Latin America - where they invade any time any day - interfere willy nilly.

Pundit, putin target is 🇺🇸. He is just bullying Ukraine and invading it in hope this will force American to vote gop back. Ptin see 🇺🇸 as his,bully and wants to teach Americans liberals a lesson. If this backfires on Biden them rethugs can take congress in midterm elections. Nato is not his worry
 He has no plans of recreating ussr empire.

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2022, 05:43:18 PM »
Putin still messes with 🇺🇸. He has found out if can drive a wedge between democrats and gop he can have a lot of leverage. Putin was very powerful during Trump time. Anyway putin is 69 years. He has ruled for 20 years and I think his time is up and will be gone with a decade

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2022, 05:44:35 PM »
Putin is not problem. Any Russian president will hold the keys to incredible nuclear weapons. It doesnt matter if they are Putin or Stalin. They will kick arse. The same with China or US. US president is not powerful - the US is powerful..
Putin still messes with 🇺🇸. He has found out if can drive a wedge between democrats and gop he can have a lot of leverage. Putin was very powerful during Trump time. Anyway putin is 69 years. He has ruled for 20 years and I think his time is up and will be gone with a decade

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2022, 05:50:00 PM »
Russia needs to be disarmed. Take the nukes and occupy that damn place

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2022, 05:54:43 PM »
I support this! Let people walk into Russia and take away their nukes  :D When they're finished, they should pass by N.Korea and take those nukes, too. Then Pakistan, India, Israel, China, France, Britain, and finally, the U.S. I'd donate a year's salary into the kitty to do this. It'd mean no more nuclear threats to poor ones like us who NEVER made a single dangerous world-destroying weapon.

When you find this Avenger squad, tell me, I'll fully support them. :D

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2022, 05:55:14 PM »
You can clearly see Pro Russia are Independent Minded people who can analyse and form an opinion away from Media Influence.
Now Pro Ukraine are people brainwashed by Western Media very emotional when you ask them why they are supporting Ukraine they have no clue they can only blubber what Western Media iw diwhing out.
1) noway
2) dear Mami
3) Pundit
4) Kirgit
Pro_Ukraine
1) Terminator
2) Audacity of dope
4) rv Hitter
6) kadudu
7) fb

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2022, 05:58:01 PM »

Well this was the longterm intention of NATO . Putin saw it in advance and decided first to Dissarm Ukraine and stop the further expansion of NATO . Now why are you angry with him when you are advocating the same thing ?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2022, 06:00:10 PM »
You are now commenting like anti-vaxxers. Believing you have swallowed and digested all wisdom for yourself.

You can clearly see Pro Russia are Independent Minded people who can analyse and form an opinion away from Media Influence.
Now Pro Ukraine are people brainwashed by Western Media very emotional when you ask them why they are supporting Ukraine they have no clue they can only blubber what Western Media iw diwhing out.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2022, 06:03:38 PM »

Kadudu answer me the following questions why was NATO formed ? Why are they expanding Eastwards ?

You are now commenting like anti-vaxxers. Believing you have swallowed and digested all wisdom for yourself.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2022, 06:08:52 PM »
1) noway
2) dear Mami
3) Pundit
4) Kirgit
5) Patel
Pro_Ukraine
1) Terminator
2) Audacity of dope
4) rv Hitter
6) kadudu
7) fb

Patel goes where kalenjins go. I thought he was a luo but it seems he is from rv
Going on a limb, here, I'd add Mwalimu to our column which is NOT about loving dictators so much as being VERY WEARY of Western imperialism and the American military-industrial complex :D By all indications, he has seriously studied Bazungu shenanigans in non-Bazungu lands over the past few centuries and has developed the same healthy fear of their ways that I have, especially the American Bazungu.

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2022, 06:44:17 PM »
I am pro-west it is the only group that I can trust won't put me in a gulag for wanting simple freedoms

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2022, 06:48:04 PM »
some of the great things you get are as result of US & Western Europe imperialism; modern slave trade; For example the dollar as defacto global currency means the US can take as much debt as it want and simply repay by printing paper for the rest of the world. This make the US live irresponsibly while rest of the world are saving and living frugally. US and likes get international deals cheaply, minerals cheaply, name it, cheaply because they have rigged the system.

When countries like China and Russia exclude their countries from such imperial system - western propaganda goes on the usual they are anti-democratic evils.

I am pro-west it is the only group that I can trust won't put me in a gulag for wanting simple freedoms