Author Topic: I too feel Ruto has been betrayed  (Read 2643 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: I too feel Ruto has been betrayed
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2022, 04:06:04 PM »
Anybody with a brain said here that Kumi/Kumi is not going work. We said it immediately it was announced. How can that be a betrayal.  Its like your kid asking for the moon and you say yes just so that he can let you watch the news. You do not make ten year deals with a shake of hand.  Ruto was fully paid and Ouru owes him nothing. Even his supporters who feel betrayed are idiots.  How can anyone believe such crap.
Yes,I feel for Ruto,on one hand Uhuru has used and dumped him,as a human being I feel sorry for Ruto.I think Uhuru is not being fair,but again,this is politics.2002,2013,2017 A & B.Earth is hard indeed.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2022, 04:16:00 PM »
Dishonesty is not acceptable.
Anybody with a brain said here that Kumi/Kumi is not going work. We said it immediately it was announced. How can that be a betrayal.  Its like your kid asking for the moon and you say yes just so that he can let you watch the news. You do not make ten year deals with a shake of hand.  Ruto was fully paid and Ouru owes him nothing. Even his supporters who feel betrayed are idiots.  How can anyone believe such crap.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2022, 05:13:06 PM »
While at it - Raila dishonesty - has already seen maDVD+Weta and Kalonzo is saying Raila cannot be trusted.

Politics of deceit has sell by date when you've gone round lying to everyone.

Meanwhile someone like RUto because he is dependable and trustworthy is having easy time