Author Topic: I too feel Ruto has been betrayed  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
I too feel Ruto has been betrayed
« on: February 26, 2022, 04:53:41 PM »
Yes,I feel for Ruto,on one hand Uhuru has used and dumped him,as a human being I feel sorry for Ruto.I think Uhuru is not being fair,but again,this is politics.2002,2013,2017 A & B.Earth is hard indeed.

Offline rozzy

Re: I too feel Ruto has been betrayed
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 05:53:08 PM »
Don't worry Ruto is a genius and saw it all coming from far. He is about to call Sugoi 8 to prep the warriors for war.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 01:13:44 PM »
The way Azimio deals with betrayal is unique. Take for example how Jimmy Wanjigi was chased away from kasarani yesterday

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1497521386784317444%7Ctwgr%5Ehb_1_8%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html1497521386784317444

I wonder hows babas government can function his supporters would be beating up cops especially kalenjins

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1497522447758901250%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html1497522447758901250

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 01:31:12 PM »
That is what ODM has done in Luo Nyanza
You dare not oppose Raila
If Raila win PORK - that will be the norm
Full blown dictatorship
Those thugs will be running the show

Online Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2022, 03:20:58 PM »
I hate to agree with you but this is Luo bullshit that makes Raila unsellable is mt Kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2022, 03:30:34 PM »
You should ask Museveni :) for more details - or ugandans who experience 20yrs of Luo leadership
or my late father
Mutalia sana if Raila was to win.
Not only will thugs beat anybody opposing Raila.
They will grab properties, girlfriends and wifes.
They will refuse to pay for stuff.
Luo Nation is something else....there is no middle ground.
It's either my way or the highway.
Nacheka sana seeing Uhuru - he will be the first to cry
Like Wanjigi with all his billions  lost to ODM - nearly getting killed.

Kalenjin will steal but they will generally be out of your business or face - they will remain humble - and you wont even know

Raila - every Luo man will be PORK.

I hate to agree with you but this is Luo bullshit that makes Raila unsellable is mt Kenya.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2022, 04:05:49 PM »
Honesty is the best policy.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2022, 04:21:25 PM »
You should ask Museveni :) for more details - or ugandans who experience 20yrs of Luo leadership
or my late father

Kalenjin will steal but they will generally be out of your business or face - they will remain humble - and you wont even know

Cant say more apart from stating If Ruto and Kenyans wants to avoid this fate,the only way out is Ruto having a Meru DP that's the only way to prevent disaster. Luos are very entitled they will take your girlfriend and anything they want by force from your local pub to the biggest hotel no one will be safe.
In 2007 Luos ate at a Meru town restaurant then refused to pay now this is a very famous story. And it goes the Meru waiters asked the Luos why were they not paying for food they consumed the Luo retorted that Baba was president and they won't pay anything the serikal will.
Now what follows has different explanation but the common one was the waiters went back to the kitchen drew knives beat up the sorry guys senseless then circumsized them outside the hotel, sad story.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2022, 04:40:13 PM »
Luos have employed scort-earth policy to overrun all Nairobi and related slums.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/dec/05/jamesastill
Now if Raila will be PORK - they will move from Slums - and occupy your house or refuse to pay rent.
Then they will beat you senseless.
This they can comfortably do in major cities where they can get the numbers.
And with gov on their side - the police wont help you
Biggest Losers will be GEMA landlords. Next they will proceed to grab land - the same way they grabbed public land and established slums.
1st victim will be Uhuru Kenyatta - whose land can be overrrun in a week - and Raila will call him takataka mwizi.
Ruto knowing how dangerous Raila  is - and having most of Mps - will do handshake.

That may sound like ethnic profiling but no less than Museveni has talked about it.

Cant say more apart from stating If Ruto and Kenyans wants to avoid this fate,the only way out is Ruto having a Meru DP that's the only way to prevent disaster. Luos are very entitled they will take your girlfriend and anything they want by force from your local pub to the biggest hotel no one will be safe.
In 2007 Luos ate at a Meru town restaurant then refused to pay now this is a very famous story. And it goes the Meru waiters asked the Luos why were they not paying for food they consumed the Luo retorted that Baba was president and they won't pay anything the serikal will.
Now what follows has different explanation but the common one was the waiters went back to the kitchen drew knives beat up the sorry guys senseless then circumsized them outside the hotel, sad story.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2022, 06:26:33 PM »
Don't worry Ruto is a genius and saw it all coming from far. He is about to call Sugoi 8 to prep the warriors for war.

If his go to move is warriors, half naked with painted faces :D, then he has indeed been played. 

IMO it's no betrayal, unless he seriously believed kamwana's promises.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2022, 06:43:21 PM »
The way Azimio deals with betrayal is unique. Take for example how Jimmy Wanjigi was chased away from kasarani yesterday

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1497521386784317444%7Ctwgr%5Ehb_1_8%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html1497521386784317444

I wonder hows babas government can function his supporters would be beating up cops especially kalenjins

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1497522447758901250%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html1497522447758901250

Jimmy Wanjigi is strange.  Why is he suddenly into open politics?  Is this what happens when tenders dry up?

And yes, that treatment seems crazy, because he was Baba's bossom buddy just the other day.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2022, 07:51:57 PM »
RUTO SUPPORTERS IN NANDI CHASE AWAY GIDEON MOI WHILE ATTEMPTING TO GET BLESSINGS FROM TALAI ELDERS!!

Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2022, 08:46:34 PM »
Lies. The late Moi killed Central business. It was a deliberate policy to impoverish Mt. Kenya and leave them perpetually high on brew (which Moi otherwise banned in all other parts of Kenya). Moi's govt would at most only have 2 govt ministers. Kamotho and someone else.
Daganya toto!
or my late father

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2022, 09:53:11 PM »
Lies. The late Moi killed Central business. It was a deliberate policy to impoverish Mt. Kenya and leave them perpetually high on brew (which Moi otherwise banned in all other parts of Kenya). Moi's govt would at most only have 2 govt ministers. Kamotho and someone else.
Daganya toto!
or my late father

Leave Moi..focus on kalenjin on the street.. during narc era the first year I instantly regretted voting because Luos were all over shouting our gov.. before they know it was kibaki Mt kenya gov. Generally speaking Kalenjin are very humble and discourage show off..Luos are proud and value heroism... kalenjin value communism or community or all people are equal.. despite the wealth or intelligence or name it.One the reason Raila or jaramogi never made it is the fear that his people will suffocate others and run roughshod over opponents.While both kalenjin and Luos value valour or courage the big difference is cultural kalenjin value humility, courtesy, unity and respect while Luos value heroism, brilliance and individual achievement. kalenjin value team work and working together unison to achieve objective but most importantly humility...understating your achievements, wealthy or name..while respecting the poor and the weak as unfortunate but equal

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2022, 10:55:53 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2022, 11:04:24 PM »
kalenjin steered Kenya through very serious sanctions when western nations who use finance budget to tune of 60 percent suddenly cut off AID because opposition promised mzungu moi would be dead like other regime in Africa..Moi ni Nani...he cheated them 5 times eventually asking them to form their cabinet..bring in Leakey and dream team.What moi did in 90s is incredible..many other countries never lasted months after sanctions.Moi lasted 10yrs facing 5 serious sanctions.Moi played like a.l boss.. relaxing the choke then promising great stuff before reneging .record 5 times..while working on kra... kibaki found Kenya financing 95 percent of the budget..he took it 98 percent..moi did the donkey work..from 40 percent in 1992.Now Kenya doesn't even bother to budget AID..we are truly independent

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2022, 11:59:07 AM »
I see Ruto/Kalenjin being aptly likened to hunting dog. Very effective hunting dogs which myopic evil hunters seek to kill after the catch.

2007 - Kalenjin makes babaman president - he toasts before seizing power. Kalenjin goes hunting again only for the old cow to accept dry grass.

2002, 2013, 2017 - Such a myopic suicidal hunter.

The nonsense about no friends in politics is shallow local deception. Take US- a democrat is a democrat; a republican a republican! In UK, a conservative remains a tory; Labour so.

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2022, 03:56:30 PM »
Maybe it difference in culture
In Kalenjin after successful hunt the dogs are the first to eat or get their share - though it's normally matumbo
The next person is the guy who started the hunt by waking up the animal or discovered the animal or initiated the hunt.
He get to pick the juicest part of the meat.
Next is the one who killed the animal.
Finally everyone else get equal share of the animal.

So Uhuru basically owes everything to Kalenjin - not only did we start his quest for power - we hunted and killed the animal.

For Uhuru to speak ill about kalenjin community - not only Ruto - that basically cements the feeling that he not only betrayed kalenjin but in 2nd term has denied us development. The Luos have been through worst of course....betrayal, margnilization, brutality and etc

I see Ruto/Kalenjin being aptly likened to hunting dog. Very effective hunting dogs which myopic evil hunters seek to kill after the catch.

2007 - Kalenjin makes babaman president - he toasts before seizing power. Kalenjin goes hunting again only for the old cow to accept dry grass.

2002, 2013, 2017 - Such a myopic suicidal hunter.

The nonsense about no friends in politics is shallow local deception. Take US- a democrat is a democrat; a republican a republican! In UK, a conservative remains a tory; Labour so.