Author Topic: Madvd calls his Sagana  (Read 3683 times)

Madvd calls his Sagana
« on: February 25, 2022, 01:40:05 PM »
He has summoned together with Weta 5000 leaders of Baluhyaland to explain the deal with Ruto.

Re: Madvd calls his Sagana
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2022, 02:48:01 PM »
He has summoned together with Weta 5000 leaders of Baluhyaland to explain the deal with Ruto.
Well if you ask me he just summoned 5000 goats!

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2022, 02:54:00 PM »
He has six months under the tutelage of the greatest propagandists. He will be taught how beat isukuti until all western goats gyrates their waist
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 04:04:36 PM by RV Pundit »

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2022, 04:02:47 PM »
MaDVD+Weta should keep this message simple and clear. Handshake has benefitted Luo Nyanza to the exclusion of other NASA zones. This is feeling in Western, Eastern and Coast that handshake was personal deal. The same feeling in Jubilee - who feel handshake has not benefited anybody except handshake wakoras. That two people did their thing to eat alone and left everyone out of the deal.

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2022, 04:34:27 PM »
That is linguistically incorrect. Put some thought in your responses, like you are schooled and educated. The phrase "... it is like playing guitar to a goat" is an expression making reference to a goat being unable to respond to musical notes. So how will it even dance to isikuti? If that was meant to be a joke, well, I have told you why it has fallen flat.

He has six months under the tutelage of the greatest propagandists. He will be taught how beat isukuti until all western goats gyrates their waist

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2022, 04:53:10 PM »
You're obtuse. Kenya voter is a goat or a cow...or slightly better. You can make them listen and dance to the music. All it takes is a little propaganda. Ruto knows how to do this. Uhuru doesnt know how to make goat listen to him; That is his problem.

MaDVD needs a lot of tutorial on propaganda...and if he listen to RUto he will know how to make goats sing and dance.

Lesson no one - find the message, keep it very very simple, the goats have very very LOW IQ and repeat it like chorous - until they nod their head;

The message that can resonate in western sio stori mingi - just say Raila alikula handshake pekee yake and wajaluo yake - Kisumo amepeleka 200B na western hakuna kitu! - that simple - repeat every rally everywhere until it become a song - the goats will dance.

You see western goats dancing to TIALALA TIBIM - MEANINGLESS USELESS WORDS NOBODY IN WORLD KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS - and you find millions of NASA goats gryating their shoulder dancing tibim tibim! tibim! tialala tialala! RYAAAAAAAh INGEW INGEW! The goats !

Babu Owino should join Ruto school of propaganda - he has the raw material - he just need to make it a little serious - otherwise he will become another Raila - a POPULAR CLOWN - a KITENDAWILI.

That is linguistically incorrect. Put some thought in your responses, like you are schooled and educated. The phrase "... it is like playing guitar to a goat" is an expression making reference to a goat being unable to respond to musical notes. So how will it even dance to isikuti? If that was meant to be a joke, well, I have told you why it has fallen flat.

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2022, 05:12:08 PM »
MaDVD should cease mambo ya GDP sijui trillion sijui debt - average Kenya cannot add beyond 10 before they look for a calculator - even adding ten they need their ten fingers :) - beyond that they need their ten toes :) - trillion !!!!! sijui GDP has grown sijui 6 percent like Uhuru and his powerpoint. Those are for TV interviews - but in rallies - tone it down to the lowest IQ - africa IQ is average 70 - retarded. Someone retarded need to be taught like African are taught - like singing a song - A B C D - then make it song - Raila is good at this -  and then repeat it every day because they are likely to forget.

I'd rank Ruto tops - Raila second in propaganda.

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2022, 05:14:32 PM »
Dont you realise you are talking to a Goat ?

You're obtuse. Kenya voter is a goat or a cow...or slightly better. You can make them listen and dance to the music. All it takes is a little propaganda. Ruto knows how to do this. Uhuru doesnt know how to make goat listen to him; That is his problem.

MaDVD needs a lot of tutorial on propaganda...and if he listen to RUto he will know how to make goats sing and dance.

Lesson no one - find the message, keep it very very simple, the goats have very very LOW IQ and repeat it like chorous - until they nod their head;

The message that can resonate in western sio stori mingi - just say Raila alikula handshake pekee yake and wajaluo yake - Kisumo amepeleka 200B na western hakuna kitu! - that simple - repeat every rally everywhere until it become a song - the goats will dance.

You see western goats dancing to TIALALA TIBIM - MEANINGLESS USELESS WORDS NOBODY IN WORLD KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS - and you find millions of NASA goats gryating their shoulder dancing tibim tibim! tibim! tialala tialala! RYAAAAAAAh INGEW INGEW! The goats !

Babu Owino should join Ruto school of propaganda - he has the raw material - he just need to make it a little serious - otherwise he will become another Raila - a POPULAR CLOWN - a KITENDAWILI.

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2022, 05:15:14 PM »
I know that is why I use a lot of words.
Dont you realise you are talking to a Goat ?

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2022, 05:56:27 PM »
DP folks, the guru of messaging are hitting Mulembe nation hard. In few months, Azimio will have less than 500K votes and few elites. Jirongo's UDP and DAP together with ODM will zimia! Ruto, the campaign machine is taking KEMSA thieves to the cleaners.

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2022, 06:38:32 PM »
You and Pundito are the goats.  You are completely oblivious to the reality.  Luhyias are tired of voting for a winner whose elections are stolen and will be going this time with the winner/Winner this time and will NOT follow sure loosers like Weta and Mdvd. MDVD presence in UDA is a sure give-away on which side is going to loose.

DP folks, the guru of messaging are hitting Mulembe nation hard. In few months, Azimio will have less than 500K votes and few elites. Jirongo's UDP and DAP together with ODM will zimia! Ruto, the campaign machine is taking KEMSA thieves to the cleaners.

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2022, 06:42:47 PM »
So you admit you've been losing - yet you've wasted our time with baseless rigging.
Anyway it will be clear soon enough who has the people.
Let keep watching that space.
I think we got big guns in Western in our corner now.
MaDVD just has the calming effect :)  -
You have Eunice, Atwoli and Oparanya :)
You and Pundito are the goats.  You are completely oblivious to the reality.  Luhyias are tired of voting for a winner whose elections are stolen and going with the winner/Winner this time and will NOT follow sure loosers like Weta and Mdvd. MDVD presence in UDA is a give-away on which side is going to loose.

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2022, 06:55:18 PM »
You and Pundito are the goats.  You are completely oblivious to the reality.  Luhyias are tired of voting for a winner whose elections are stolen and will be going this time with the winner/Winner this time and will NOT follow sure loosers like Weta and Mdvd. MDVD presence in UDA is a sure give-away on which side is going to loose.

You and your ilk always make unhinged statements before every election, especially during CORD/NASA era. Raila and winning cannot be used in one sentence. If he couldn't win when he was alert and focused, how can he do it when anazimikazimika when talking, even more so when competing with straight A Ph.D. intellectual. Do not put all your hopes on Drunk Lazy Uhuru. DP is very strong outside GEMA; his numbers will shock everyone. In GEMA, he will also outperform expectations. If you are talking about the system, DP's right-hand man, Chebukati and other commissioners are there to ensure no one's vote is stolen.

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2022, 06:59:15 PM »
Yes Opinion Polls are showing "crazy" numbers of Ruto winning almost everywhere except Luo Nyanza.  Ruto hard-nosed grassroot-oriented campaigns will indeed suprise many. This remind me of 2010 constitution where everyone thought Ruto with kalenjin and few evangicals would lose terribly by 20 percent - he ended up getting 32 percent!! This time round folks will be shocked when he crosses 60 percent - Kenya are yet to see such thorough campaigns - since Moi era.
You and your ilk always make unhinged statements before every election, especially during CORD/NASA era. Raila and winning cannot be used in one sentence. If he couldn't win when he was alert and focused, how can he do it when anazimikazimika when talking, even more so when competing with straight A Ph.D. intellectual. Do not put all your hopes on Drunk Lazy Uhuru. DP is very strong outside GEMA; his numbers will shock everyone. In GEMA, he will also outperform expectations. If you are talking about the system, DP's right-hand man, Chebukati and other commissioners are there to ensure no one's vote is stolen.

• EVERY KENYAN SHOULD HAVE A GUN.
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2022, 07:00:37 PM »
RUBBISH

Offline rozzy

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2022, 07:55:11 PM »
Yaani what are you celebrating? Mdvd holding Mululu 5 to explain how earthquake has killed ANC and Ford K? Half their MPs have decamped to Azimio. I saw Pundit claiming Gideon has bought the MPs - like Gideon is running for PORK :)

Offline rozzy

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2022, 07:57:59 PM »
This is old... include Khaniri - who is running for Vihiga governor. Why would he dump popular ANC? Swala nyeti hilo.

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2022, 07:58:27 PM »
Gideon and Uhuru are running some game I am yet to understand. Once I figured it out I will let you know. For now they are opposed to Ruto - and will support anything against Ruto. I think it's sibling ego fight.
Yaani what are you celebrating? Mdvd holding Mululu 5 to explain how earthquake has killed ANC and Ford K? Half their MPs have decamped to Azimio. I saw Pundit claiming Gideon has bought the MPs - like Gideon is running for PORK :)

Offline rozzy

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2022, 08:00:51 PM »