Author Topic: Katana back home  (Read 903 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Katana back home
« on: January 22, 2022, 09:22:57 AM »
Looks like only Aisha jumwa and Baya have remained in Madoa party.Baya am told is considering his options.Coast will be 75% azimio.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Katana back home
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 09:34:51 AM »
Kilifi is still ODM after Kingi chicken out.
Ruto is doing very well in Kwale and Kilifi.
Lamu and Tana river is 50-50 as always.
Mombasa is also going to be very close...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 09:37:38 AM »
Pajero hizi vitu tumefactor tayari - and Babu is not even at 40 percent - even when we give him 35 percent of GEMA. Bila Kalonzo there is NO POINT for Raila to run. HAKUNA HAJA :)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 09:43:10 AM »

I dont know why people use sitting Mps as a measure of popularity . I showcased here that Majority always go home and actually are a buggage.

Looks like only Aisha jumwa and Baya have remained in Madoa party.Baya am told is considering his options.Coast will be 75% azimio.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 09:50:49 AM »
You and pundito have a send it conviniently,saying Ruto has many mps on his side.What has changed now.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 09:54:15 AM »
Mps especially towards elections are very good indicator of the ground - because they listen to the ground - keenly.
There many indicators one has to watch out for.
Definitely number of MPs, MCas, Governors, name them competing for a party ticket is good indicator.
Ruto is losing Kilifi.

You need to listen to many indicators - Mps,MCas, defections news, opinion polls, read newspapers, online forums - and of course watch rally attendances - crowd enthusiasm - and talk to people on the ground - to gauge the support - and understand the influence of key players/issues - and you will be able to do MOAS as perfect as I do.

I dont know why people use sitting Mps as a measure of popularity . I showcased here that Majority always go home and actually are a buggage

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2022, 09:57:09 AM »
I can stand on my own feet and defend anything I write here.
You and pundito have a send it conviniently,saying Ruto has many mps on his side.What has changed now.