Author Topic: Baada ya chupa 4 , naona Jamaa anakaa kama Njuri hapa karibu  (Read 1466 times)

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
Baada ya chupa 4 , naona Jamaa anakaa kama Njuri hapa karibu
« on: January 21, 2022, 10:53:03 PM »
Guys, discussion hapa mtaa  leo is election security, there is fear of 2007. Uhuru must desist from his stupidity of waking up the ghosts of PEV, it is past and he should respect the people decision come August.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Baada ya chupa 4 , naona Jamaa anakaa kama Njuri hapa karibu
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 07:56:19 AM »
Kama ni Radisson blu nilikiwa jana but now heading back to my Mashinani.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 08:03:44 AM »
I am glad many are waking up to face reality. Sio kusema tu 2007 will never again!

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 08:12:02 AM »

Matiangi and ODM are hellbound to use it as a weapon. It has not worked so far.ODM supporters wish it can be reignited so that it can be used a scare monger in 2022 elections.

Guys, discussion hapa mtaa  leo is election security, there is fear of 2007. Uhuru must desist from his stupidity of waking up the ghosts of PEV, it is past and he should respect the people decision come August.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 10:07:47 AM »
Risk of rigging is rife. That's the only way this nyangaus can mount a win. But tuko chonjo. Gatheca needs to know like I repeat myself over any rigging will end up in the liquidation of Kenyattas empire. If he wants to risk that no problems

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 10:39:43 AM »
Unfortunately Ruto has a soft spot for Uhuru.

But Uhuru might succeed in starting PEV, he wants to incite with his Sagana retreat.  Why don't he just let the people of Kenya decide, why does he think Gema hustlers are idiots and he know more than them whats good for them ?

Who can stop this idiot from bringing down the economy , he wants to immigrate to some other country ? Guys, whats going on with idiot  aka Uhuru?

Risk of rigging is rife. That's the only way this nyangaus can mount a win. But tuko chonjo. Gatheca needs to know like I repeat myself over any rigging will end up in the liquidation of Kenyattas empire. If he wants to risk that no problems

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2022, 10:46:29 AM »
Ruto has managed to handle Uhuru for 4.5yrs. He just need to handle the last few months like a boss. Avoid the tempetation to engage ufool. In fact attribute it to witchcraft from mganga.

Then unleash Gachaguas and Ndidis to remind GEMA of Dynasties and Mau Mau betrayal - and etc. Ruto should stay away from it - and leave wakina Gachagua to fry him.

Uhuru has nothing to lose...he is done with 10yrs. Ruto has the future.

But Uhuru might succeed in starting PEV, he wants to incite with his Sagana retreat.  Why don't he just let the people of Kenya decide, why does he think Gema hustlers are idiots and he know more than them whats good for them ?

Who can stop this idiot from bringing down the economy , he wants to immigrate to some other country ? Guys, whats going on with idiot  aka Uhuru?

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2022, 11:00:01 AM »

Talked like 10 people. Damascus Moment ?

Ruto has managed to handle Uhuru for 4.5yrs. He just need to handle the last few months like a boss. Avoid the tempetation to engage ufool. In fact attribute it to witchcraft from mganga.

Then unleash Gachaguas and Ndidis to remind GEMA of Dynasties and Mau Mau betrayal - and etc. Ruto should stay away from it - and leave wakina Gachagua to fry him.

Uhuru has nothing to lose...he is done with 10yrs. Ruto has the future.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2022, 11:01:20 AM »
You misunderstand me because I am very objective and dispassionate. I even offer Raila free advice.

Ruto has to train his everything on one man - Raila - anything else is distraction.

Ufool is distraction - Kalonzo the same.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2022, 11:02:32 AM »

Honestly most of the timew you seem to be rooting and working for Raila....

You misunderstand me because I am very objective and dispassionate. I even offer Raila free advice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2022, 11:03:50 AM »
I dont hate Raila like you do. I despise him. You see him as an mortal enemy. I see him more as a dangerous fool. We are both agreed that he should not be near power because either way he is dangerous.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2022, 11:08:24 AM »

And do you know hia father is my role model . Not that I hate him , I just dont like him period . I dont like his type of politics. I like principled , Loyal people.
I will tell you I adore Ruto because He has always stayes true to himself. If Ruto was Raila , He would have joined hands with Raila to spitw Uhuru. Actually in the first term he would have waged war with Uhuru to try and dislodge him in  2017.
Ruto is  a REAL person.

I dont hate Raila like you do. I despise him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2022, 11:09:54 AM »
I use to think Uhuru was a real person. Politician dont trust them. Dont start me on Kibaki

And do you know hia father is my role model . Not that I hate him , I just dont like him period . I dont like his type of politics. I like principled , Loyal people.
I will tell you I adore Ruto because He has always stayes true to himself. If Ruto was Raila , He would have joined hands with Raila to spitw Uhuru. Actually in the first term he would have waged war with Uhuru to try and dislodge him in  2017.
Ruto is  a REAL person.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2022, 11:28:27 AM »

Kibaki was worse, He should have stayed in KANU for Matiba to win in 1992 and still he would have become President in 2002 as he did become.
Uhuru is the other version of Raila , look at how many times he flipflopped giving Raila KANU was a mistake . In 2005 as also in 2018 he went out against GEMA interests though pretending he represents them. In 2013 he wanted to go against GEMA by hansing over Presidency to Mudavadi he was smacked by reality. Now in 2022 he wants to still be a player in the GE . He will be smacked by reality once again.

I use to think Uhuru was a real person. Politician dont trust them. Dont start me on Kibaki

Ruto is  a REAL person.