Author Topic: Bomet women rep - this little poor girl named toto set to win by landslide  (Read 1613 times)

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
This when democracy is working; hapa sympathy vote yote.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
May the best candidate win. Chepkor/Koriryo/chepnyogat can play dynasty vs hustler game inside hustler nation and beat wealthy hustlers!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
May the best candidate win. Chepkor/Koriryo/chepnyogat can play dynasty vs hustler game inside hustler nation and beat wealthy hustlers!
OXYMORON, OXYMORONIC.....
What is a "wealthy hustler". You are allowing your god to confuse you and the real hustlers.  How does 'wealthy hustler' and 'bottom up' appear in the same sentence?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
This when democracy is working; hapa sympathy vote yote.

You are happy to show Mizani poll for Bomet but you won't post Mizani Presidential poll, why?  :zen:
Is democracy working here?

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Check the moass thread..it has all those polls.I also agree that babu will beat Ruto by almost 10 percent in Nairobi

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Has she outlined her manifesto for the county? This sympathy will turn to cries,she will immediately enrich herself by the time she realises she is supposed to do some jib will be 2027 elections again
But you guys don't have a problem with corruption i guess. Thats the smart working in Rv

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
What is role of a women rep? They are just there to fill up gender quotas and hopefully make contribution. She does better...she is young and woman. All she needs to do from there is work as legislator...make laws, oversight and represent bomet views.

Njuri - we only have a problem if you steal from us - county gov kind of corruption - but national gov corruption is seen as cattle raiding or rustling.

Has she outlined her manifesto for the county? This sympathy will turn to cries,she will immediately enrich herself by the time she realises she is supposed to do some jib will be 2027 elections again
But you guys don't have a problem with corruption i guess. Thats the smart working in Rv

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
What is role of a women rep? They are just there to fill up gender quotas and hopefully make contribution. She does better...she is young and woman. All she needs to do from there is work as legislator...make laws, oversight and represent bomet views.

Njuri - we only have a problem if you steal from us - county gov kind of corruption - but national gov corruption is seen as cattle raiding or rustling.

Steal and form a company and employ people thats redistributing wealth. But you guys steal and buy properties abroad and you are very proud. Thats why Kikuyus/GEMA are light years ahead. I Know many people who have gotten rich from corruption and the money has been invested in start ups employing people creating wealth but other hoi polloi kabilas end up buying expensive cars yellow yellow women from mountain and lavish lifestyle. And that's why in all Kalenjin land only wealthy people you mention are Kuleis,Biwott and Moi

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kalenjin are the most humble people you'll ever meet. Sijui hii you found with expensive cars and yellow women from mountain are who? Kalenjin have plenty of brown women - you rarely find intermarriage with mountain. We are not jaluos. If you meet the richest of kalenjin - you wont even know. We really frown against show off. That idiot called Donald Kipkorir must be sick in his mind.

When kalenjin steal or runs a marathon or etc - half the money will probably be sunk into land - agricultural land. The rest will be used to buy cows and plant maize. The remainder will be invested in real estates.

That I think is the story of many kenyans. Most of money for Kikuyus will end up in buying urban plots and building rental flats. Mwafrika has yet to reach baHindi brain of starting manufacturing companies in industrial area.

Companies that Kikuyus and Kalenjin political elite own - the big kahunas - rarely were started from scratch. Very rarely. They were bought cheap in 1970s-1990s during privatization of state companies.

As for you merus - please mind your miraa. Dont hide behind Kikuyus.

Steal and form a company and employ people thats redistributing wealth. But you guys steal and buy properties abroad and you are very proud. Thats why Kikuyus/GEMA are light years ahead. I Know many people who have gotten rich from corruption and the money has been invested in start ups employing people creating wealth but other hoi polloi kabilas end up buying expensive cars yellow yellow women from mountain and lavish lifestyle. And that's why in all Kalenjin land only wealthy people you mention are Kuleis,Biwott and Moi

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Kalenjin are the most humble people you'll ever meet. Sijui hii you found with expensive cars and yellow women from mountain are who? Kalenjin have plenty of brown women - you rarely find intermarriage with mountain. We are not jaluos. If you meet the richest of kalenjin - you wont even know. We really frown against show off. That idiot called Donald Kipkorir must be sick in his mind.

When kalenjin steal or runs a marathon or etc - half the money will probably be sunk into land - agricultural land. The rest will be used to buy cows and plant maize. The remainder will be invested in real estates.

That I think is the story of many kenyans. Most of money for Kikuyus will end up in buying urban plots and building rental flats. Mwafrika has yet to reach baHindi brain of starting manufacturing companies in industrial area.

Companies that Kikuyus and Kalenjin political elite own - the big kahunas - rarely were started from scratch. Very rarely. They were bought cheap in 1970s-1990s during privatization of state companies.

If there are self sufficient people with a local thriving Economy in Kenya that would be Meru. You need travel the local economy in Meru is so strong it support northern Kenya,talk about low to mid level manufacturing of essential basic products. Like plastics,basic housewares etc we have silverspread ltd https://silverspread.com  that really manufacturers 80% of house and building ware. The rest food based industies are numerous
In 2007 Meru only suffered lack of airtime the rest of Meru economy was functioning properly as rest of region s were stuck.
Pundit visit Meru and avoid bartalk with Meru barladies.
Merus reign supreme my friend we punch x50 our population

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Bomet women rep - this little poor girl named toto set to win by landslide
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2022, 11:55:13 AM »
Pundit Kalenjin are a small community economically to Meru
https://silverspread.com
If Kenya was to blow up Meru would be largely unaffected. We are solid people self sufficient and with enough stability not like other parts of Kenya that doesn't know Tomorrow like RV

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2022, 11:55:21 AM »
Njuri , leave RV alone , They Romanticize Kikuyus. Just like the rest of world Romanticizes United States only to reach there and realize its Jews/Russians/Saudis running the place.

If there are self sufficient people with a local thriving Economy in Kenya that would be Meru. You need travel the local economy in Meru is so strong it support northern Kenya,talk about low to mid level manufacturing of essential basic products. Like plastics,basic housewares etc we have silverspread ltd that really manufacturers 80% of house and building ware. The rest food based industies are numerous
In 2007 Meru only suffered lack of airtime the rest of Meru economy was functioning properly as rest of region s were stuck.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2022, 12:02:52 PM »
Njuri , leave RV alone , They Romanticize Kikuyus. Just like the rest of world Romanticizes United States only to reach there and realize its Jews/Russians/Saudis running the place.

If there are self sufficient people with a local thriving Economy in Kenya that would be Meru. You need travel the local economy in Meru is so strong it support northern Kenya,talk about low to mid level manufacturing of essential basic products. Like plastics,basic housewares etc we have silverspread ltd that really manufacturers 80% of house and building ware. The rest food based industies are numerous
Exactly Pundit a nyaoist supremacist obviously has to think highly of his kabila. Bit unfortunately what he thinks and reality are poles apart. Thats why I didn't even compare Kalenjin with Kikuyu as I always tell him bringing Kikuyu to the topic is like bringing a nuclear bomb to a gun battle.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2022, 12:21:32 PM »
Sasa Kampuni moja inakupatia moto :) :)
My friend I told you if we go sector by sector; You're MILES away from Kalenjin.
Tea sector alone - Kalenjin owned factories are nearly 100 now.
Please compare yourself with small kabilas like Gusii.
Kalenjin sisi sio maskini ya kuuza miraa kwa barabara.
If Kenya was to blow up Meru would be largely unaffected. We are solid people self sufficient and with enough stability not like other parts of Kenya that doesn't know Tomorrow like RV

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2022, 12:30:38 PM »
Sasa Kampuni moja inakupatia moto :) :)
My friend I told you if we go sector by sector; You're MILES away from Kalenjin.
Tea sector alone - Kalenjin owned factories are nearly 100 now.
Please compare yourself with small kabilas like Gusii.
Kalenjin sisi sio maskini ya kuuza miraa kwa barabara.
The purpose of showing you that company is precisely to show you we could survive with PEV. Most household wares in Kenya are plastics and most of manufacturing for basic item in Kenya is more than 80% plastics.
You talk about tea,,? How will tea production stabilize the economy of a county. Even if you have x1000 tea companies you still need electrical and plumbing things You will still need manufactured basic items and a local company to supply,those tea companies will need silverspread for spares electrical and plumbing stuff to maintain company and workers. On contrary people can companies can survive without majani chai What genius are you? :)

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2022, 12:37:16 PM »
The only Meru I know of in manufacturing was Mastermind the late Murungi from Chuka
Who else in Meru has done well in biashara
HAKUNA
But you do well in bananas and miraas.
Those are only sectors you beat Kalenjin
Otherwise even for potatos alone - you;re not there. Maize hakuna. Milk hakuna. Tea hakuna. even Coffee hamko.
Kalenjin ni kabila kubwa Njuri..iko hadi Tanzania and Uganda.

When it come to PEV - only food and medicine matters - you think people will be buying plastics? Maybe steel nails to make arrows :)

The purpose of showing you that company is precisely to show you we could survive with PEV. Most household wares in Kenya are plastics and most of manufacturing for basic item in Kenya is more than 80% plastics.
You talk about tea,,? How will tea production stabilize the economy of a county. Even if you have x1000 tea companies you still need electrical and plumbing things You will still need manufactured basic items and a local company to supply,those tea companies will need silverspread for spares electrical and plumbing stuff to maintain company and workers. On contrary people can companies can survive without majani chai What genius are you? :)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2022, 02:08:55 PM »
What? You mean you and I can actually agree on something?
You know if Martha Karua had not institutionalized  election thievery in 2007 leading eventually to the emergency of a fraternity we call Jubilidiots like @Pundit (who romanticize corruption and vote without a conscience as to how important it is to carry out their civic duty) the phrase East, West home is best would be holding in this part of the world. Everytime I am home, I marvel at how I have prospered inspite of the wreckage Uhuruto have caused the country. I have created and built stuff in Kenya, that the owners of USA (that @Nowayhaha refers to) wouldn't have allow me to do in the USA coz of no reason other than my skin.

In my first year in the states, I bought myself a BMW X3. My neighbor at that time, an old white lady all along thought I was some Sudanese refugee and just had to ask me what I do. That BMa just raised flags, maybe I was a drug dealer. 
Anyway, the long and short of it is  that there is no country I want to die & be buried in except my beloved motherland. God loves Kenya but satan has been busy.